Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][TEC] TEE-coin: Reward Token based Platform 🔥🔥  (Read 3040 times)
saklitunov

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:00:49 AM

https://www.techbullion.com/interview-with-toshiyuki-maeda-cto-at-tee-coin-reward-token-based-on-cryptocurrency-technology/
the interview turned out just fine and I think and I learned even more learned what features will provide for business.

in fact, this is designed to increase the income of the business and create a flow of regular customers. So this model should be beneficial for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoeprano27

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:09:34 AM

Great business. It's basically the best I've seen so far. I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now.

For 8 months, they have shown a very good pace of development. And I think that the big plus that the guys will not depend on the sales rounds as 2.5% is not very important.

let's see how it all will work in practice I probably download the app for me and I think it will be a good opportunity to earn.

For investors it is also a good opportunity as you are investing already in a working business which in itself is very important. Since in this case the risks will be much less.
tridarmawanto

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:08:43 AM

https://www.techbullion.com/interview-with-toshiyuki-maeda-cto-at-tee-coin-reward-token-based-on-cryptocurrency-technology/
the interview turned out just fine and I think and I learned even more learned what features will provide for business.

the material came out just great. I will follow the news from the team and I think that the project has a very great future.
wahidb

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 11:14:21 AM

you will have IEO or did you spend the classic rounds of sales.

as I understand they have proposals about IEO . Let's see how this project will develop further.

you can buy tokens now at a better price and wait for the listing on exchanges or convert to bitcoin now.

Yes it will be very convenient and the main thing that you do not need to wait for the listing on the exchanges now you can get the first income for users of the application.
xtreemfaster

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:14:56 PM

can I just use the chat to communicate with friends ? as I understand this will be maximally safely...

download and check how it all will work. as I understand it for communication between buyers and sellers.
pkurls

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:16:21 PM

as I understand will system ratings and input. But I would like to understand how moderation will take place and how you are going to deal with fraudulent reviews?
redmax

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:28:26 PM

as I understand it now tokens you can buy tokens only by writing to the contacts ? and what is now the minimum contribution to this project.

I am ready to buy tokens now. And I really like the way it works. still, it is important to see a working business.

that's really cool. If the project becomes popular around the world it will be convenient to receive tokens in one application.

now download the app for me and see how it all will work in practice. But it's good business for me as we will be sure that it will all be in demand.
schagulina

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:28:10 PM

please tell me the referral program to attract users is still working ?
spartacusdel77

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 04:37:41 PM

Great business. It's basically the best I've seen so far. I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now.

they are already making progress. And I certainly like the team work. I wonder if the team members will be at the conference in Moscow?

the team should be interested in making the project more recognizable and create more trust in this project.

But I haven't seen any official statements from the team about it.
Vasak

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:12:08 AM

they are already making progress. And I certainly like the team work. I wonder if the team members will be at the conference in Moscow?

the team should be interested in making the project more recognizable and create more trust in this project.

But I haven't seen any official statements from the team about it.

I want to understand why the pool of tokens that is frozen will be spent ? I just wouldn't want to see a dump after listing on exchanges. it is also very important for me to understand this.
wissman

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:12:39 AM

do you already have arrangements with any airlines ? that would be very interesting.
zzbynzz

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:19:13 AM

in fact, this is designed to increase the income of the business and create a flow of regular customers. So this model should be beneficial for everyone.

this is a good application of blockchain technology and businesses should appreciate it as they will get a lot of tools to implement the project.
Psy1987

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:21:57 AM

can I still participate in the bounty program ? since the awards are very generous and for me it's all very interesting because the project has a great future.
rm4453

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:25:46 AM

I have seen similar projects before but they have not been implemented. perhaps it is not as popular with users as it seems.
shoeprano27

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:24:53 PM

and the good news is that tokens can not buy and just get them for their activity in the application. It's very important to me.
tridarmawanto

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:22:24 PM

For 8 months, they have shown a very good pace of development. And I think that the big plus that the guys will not depend on the sales rounds as 2.5% is not very important.

let's see how it all will work in practice I probably download the app for me and I think it will be a good opportunity to earn.

For investors it is also a good opportunity as you are investing already in a working business which in itself is very important. Since in this case the risks will be much less.

only 2.5% of tokens will be sold so I don't understand how the economic model will work at the moment.
wahidb

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 02:27:15 PM

can I just use the chat to communicate with friends ? as I understand this will be maximally safely...

download and check how it all will work. as I understand it for communication between buyers and sellers.

I already downloaded the app and it's just great. I think the marketplace that will be launched on the blockchain will be really in demand.
xtreemfaster

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:25:12 PM

the material came out just great. I will follow the news from the team and I think that the project has a very great future.

it's too early to draw any conclusions. let's still see what happens after the listing on the exchanges.
Psy1987

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:28:25 PM

as I understand will system ratings and input. But I would like to understand how moderation will take place and how you are going to deal with fraudulent reviews?

me, too, very interested in this question and best will wait answer from administration. I'm just wondering if there will be moderators on the platform or the community will make decisions about it
rm4453

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:14:15 AM

me, too, very interested in this question and best will wait answer from administration. I'm just wondering if there will be moderators on the platform or the community will make decisions about it

perhaps even users will confirm their location. This will be the most correct. Let's see how it will all work in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: