Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2019, 06:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit about to take off ?  (Read 428 times)
layoutph

Activity: 966
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:47:46 PM

A rule of the thumb, never use exchange sites to HODL your cryptos. I hate to read stories like this. Sometimes faults comes from the users.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:53:21 PM

for me yobit is a great exchanger and my good reputation will change as the yobit returns to serve a good start.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:37:30 AM

for me yobit is a great exchanger and my good reputation will change as the yobit returns to serve a good start.
When I was a newbie, this was my view of yobit also, and when I heard people complaining about Yobit, I never saw anything wrong and my trades were going on smoothly, but little did I know that they were just trying to make me feel at home, or would I say that maybe I was not spotted on time, just few months was when the whole story change, first I could not log in to my account, and prior to that time, I have been seeing my balance disappearing and coming, just like going on and off, and I didn’t pay attention thinking it was something so similar to what happen d to me on my local exchange but that was resolved, till one day that my account became wiped. I know it was an inside job, but I was only able to console myself that it is

▀
   ▀

▀
   ▀

█▀▄
▄▄▄
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
██████████████
█▀▄██████████████
▄▄▄██████████████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████▄█████
████████▀█████████
█████▀██▀██▀██████
████████▄█████████
███▄▄▄███▌██████
███▄██████████████
██▄███████▌███████
██▀█████▀█████████
██████████████████
.blackjack.fun..

▀
   ▄

▀
   ▄
Genamant

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation&#

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:06:08 PM

Yobit was one of the platform that i have use when i started trading, but i find CCEX that time to be more user friendly.
but CCEx has take off already this year also cryptopia , i wont be surprise if Yobit take off next.

▬▬[  Cannacor.io  ]▬▬[Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation]▬ 
▌Blockchain Technology Combine Seamlessly▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Discord   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.