Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building Trading Bot ~80% accuracy (Investor/Developer)  (Read 207 times)
XT1 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:47:21 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 12:31:33 PM by XT1

Hello cryptos,

First of all, I want to express my appreciation to everyone who takes part in the development of DLTs, I understand the philosophy of blockchain technology and also took part in the development of the industry - but as a result, everything turned into a trader's profession.

Today I have 5 years of experience working with financial markets, and can say with confidence that at the beginning of this year succeeded in this business. My strategy gives practical accuracy of 75-90% including the FX market (professionals will understand)

The system successfully works in both directions of the market, but intraday trading (minutes or ticks) is a priority.
The average income by manual trading and with correct risk management is usually 15-20-25% per month (per instrument)

(At this point, the minds of many novice traders and those who think they are knowledgeable about trading or investing should be at a loss and prepare to write an angry response to this post - do not waste your time, it's better to continue to explore)

For me personally, this is an amazingly good result, and for some time I’m trying to figure out how to negotiate with investors and programmers to start developing automated trading software.

Significant: The strategy is not based on any of the known (publicly available) methods and does not use any of the known indicators.

As for development, very good AI (for more flexibility) developer is required, with an average salary of 200-300K/year. In total 1 or 2 people and about 4-6 months of work. overall, can reach up to $ 200,000 - $ 300,000 to get the software done.

Prior to i had experience working with developers, and already know that they are not ready to co-invest their time in any of the promising projects, even if we are talking about "money making" software, that must be a programmer who is initially interested in developing trading software. on the other hand, the developer who is ready to develop for free as a whole is not a professional in the field. Nevertheless, I am ready to discuss if there is corresponding person.

Alternatively, in order to earn the necessary amount from the deposit that I already work with, it can take about a year, plus another six months for the development itself, for me it is a very long time, given the time that has already been spent.

I am ready to demonstrate the trading results obtained as part of this strategy, as well as real-time work for each investor who may be interested in developing this type of software.

PM

Sincerely,
XT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atik.lab

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:23:10 AM

I'm a developer and I have experience with machine learning. I also developed trading systems.

I will need you to demonstrate this trading results because many times I got in touch with traders that though that had profitable trading systems but they didn't.

Also, I need to understand how complicated to develop is your system.
XT1 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:34:39 PM

I'm a developer and I have experience with machine learning. I also developed trading systems.

I will need you to demonstrate this trading results because many times I got in touch with traders that though that had profitable trading systems but they didn't.

Hi, Do you have a LinkedIn profile or other public sources confirming your work experience?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:35:06 AM

Honestly, if you were to remove any I would remove kraken and coinbase, they are both the same and horrible when it comes to depositing fiat, if you want to deposit crypto and trade crypto and withdraw crypto then there is absolutely nothing wrong with them and you can use them (even though they have HORRIBLE interface) but when it comes to depositing fiat currency into them it becomes like a hurdle and really can't be sustained at all, they always delay it, they say its coming, they say its banks problem not theirs, basically they do everything and anything under the sun they can possibly do to use your money for a while before they let you use it as well.

I doubt they use it for interest rates or whatever but it takes ages and sometimes you have to call your bank and report it so you can maybe get it back and bank asks for it from them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
atik.lab

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:21:49 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 08:45:03 AM by atik.lab

Hi, Do you have a LinkedIn profile or other public sources confirming your work experience?

I can show you my github.

I cannot send you a message: User 'XT1' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
XT1 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:02:59 AM

Honestly, if you were to remove any I would remove kraken and coinbase, they are both the same and horrible when it comes to depositing fiat, if you want to deposit crypto and trade crypto and withdraw crypto then there is absolutely nothing wrong with them and you can use them (even though they have HORRIBLE interface) but when it comes to depositing fiat currency into them it becomes like a hurdle and really can't be sustained at all, they always delay it, they say its coming, they say its banks problem not theirs, basically they do everything and anything under the sun they can possibly do to use your money for a while before they let you use it as well.

I doubt they use it for interest rates or whatever but it takes ages and sometimes you have to call your bank and report it so you can maybe get it back and bank asks for it from them.

Probably wrong topic
XT1 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:19:52 AM

[/quote]

I can show you my github.

I cannot send you a message: User 'XT1' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Sorry mate, I am interested in a public person with competent working reporting.

In the case of working with a programmer instead of investor, it is necessary to assess professional suitability.
I have the kind of technical analysis that guarantees daily income (even in such an unstable place as the financial market) and need to find a person who has the financial ability to bring this idea to life.

As noted earlier, I am ready to provide all the necessary evidence of the system’s performance to someone who may be interested, but it should be a person thinking from three zeros and above.
Perhaps this is not the best place to look for such a person, but the chain can lead to your business partners as well.

acidus77

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:34:58 AM

Top secret results available only for few persons intrested... Why dont you share them with all folks here, or are we too dumb to understand them!?
XT1 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:43:17 AM

Top secret results available only for few persons intrested... Why dont you share them with all folks here, or are we too dumb to understand them!?

In what form do you want to see the result of trading?
an account statement or real-time intraday trading?

I trade on tradovate futures platform, but we can move to crypto, fx or stocks.

honestly, I doubt that this will change anything for you, except to calm your curiosity.
acidus77

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:25:06 AM

Post here all yours 5 years of trading in which everform suits you.
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:33:48 AM

Hello cryptos,

First of all, I want to express my appreciation to everyone who takes part in the development of DLTs, I understand the philosophy of blockchain technology and also took part in the development of the industry - but as a result, everything turned into a trader's profession.

Today I have 5 years of experience working with financial markets, and can say with confidence that at the beginning of this year succeeded in this business. My strategy gives practical accuracy of 75-90% including the FX market (professionals will understand)

The system successfully works in both directions of the market, but intraday trading (minutes or ticks) is a priority.
The average income by manual trading and with correct risk management is usually 15-20-25% per month (per instrument)

(At this point, the minds of many novice traders and those who think they are knowledgeable about trading or investing should be at a loss and prepare to write an angry response to this post - do not waste your time, it's better to continue to explore)

For me personally, this is an amazingly good result, and for some time I’m trying to figure out how to negotiate with investors and programmers to start developing automated trading software.

Significant: The strategy is not based on any of the known (publicly available) methods and does not use any of the known indicators.

As for development, very good AI (for more flexibility) developer is required, with an average salary of 200-300K/year. In total 1 or 2 people and about 4-6 months of work. overall, can reach up to $ 200,000 - $ 300,000 to get the software done.

Prior to i had experience working with developers, and already know that they are not ready to co-invest their time in any of the promising projects, even if we are talking about "money making" software, that must be a programmer who is initially interested in developing trading software. on the other hand, the developer who is ready to develop for free as a whole is not a professional in the field. Nevertheless, I am ready to discuss if there is corresponding person.

Alternatively, in order to earn the necessary amount from the deposit that I already work with, it can take about a year, plus another six months for the development itself, for me it is a very long time, given the time that has already been spent.

I am ready to demonstrate the trading results obtained as part of this strategy, as well as real-time work for each investor who may be interested in developing this type of software.

PM

Sincerely,
XT

In order for someone even considers investing in you and your idea, you should put your CV here as well, so people can see your competence, where you worked, projects you worked on etc.

Trading bots are highly risky things, it is not an easy job to make them working good, and certainly those that are very good are not easily available, and those that you can get easily for few hundred $ a month will get you loosing everything.
XT1 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:49:34 AM

In order for someone even considers investing in you and your idea, you should put your CV here as well, so people can see your competence, where you worked, projects you worked on etc.

Trading bots are highly risky things, it is not an easy job to make them working good, and certainly those that are very good are not easily available, and those that you can get easily for few hundred $ a month will get you loosing everything.

I usually take into account the opinions, but don't agree with you.
I think that trading is the only type of activity where no reporting is required other than trading results, in the form of statements or real-time work. in other words, nobody should be interested in anything but the pluses in counting.

But you are right about the bots, in 99.9x% of cases this is garbage, I have not heard that someone would have a reason for selling / renting a money printing machine, at least this is simply not logical.

Returning to my system, can say again that it does not use public trading methods and shows a very high ROI.

the objetive is don’t really want to share the result of my work with anyone, in addition to the necessary investments/knowledge, it is also important with whom will have to maintain the viability of the system in the future.
PragueBTC

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:10:52 PM

I will never believe in any kind of trading bot that is profitable long term. from 2013 to 2019 I've seen 7 good teams that were able to create bots and semiautomated trading advisors that gave great results for three- 5 months and then the market changed and the bot killed the deposit pretty quickly.
All teams shared the same fate despite the fact that were trading on completely different markets.
Humans adopt quickly, bots dont . If you create a neural network which will base its decisions on sets of data from the past, this network will fail to make the right decisions when the conditions change and they change all the time.

So boasting about any kind of profit is unreasonable unless you have a 1- 2 year track record which is impossible. Because in that scenario you wouldnt need any kind of investor...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: