Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HKC] Hawk Network - Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure  (Read 1765 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:59:49 AM

Hi , just to let you know Roukawa(bounty manager) your thread in italian is banned due to google translate, you can't translate in other language just to get stack . Best Regards!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:53:07 AM

linkedin link look like unsecure; all their channels skinny; video on youtube with advertising looks like a video montage; http://ubg.ltd site registered in 2018, it is meager, there is no data, there are news from 2017, plus chrome gives it to me as an "unsafe site"
Project is on Uchain blockchain wich the ceo failed several time, so for me hawk is a failed project too.... we also would like to talk about how bounty manager managin all thread and telegram? Make translating himself in different language and not responding at very important question?
Well guys i am out , i will take my signature off, wasting time with them!

This explains why i see you in another signature because the first time bounty was out you where among the first to register, well it is always good to do a background check on whatever project we decided to support not to be misled blindly,
if this project is partnered with reputable company then it is very important to be more transparent and make necessary information available.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:06:38 AM

linkedin link look like unsecure; all their channels skinny; video on youtube with advertising looks like a video montage; http://ubg.ltd site registered in 2018, it is meager, there is no data, there are news from 2017, plus chrome gives it to me as an "unsafe site"
Project is on Uchain blockchain wich the ceo failed several time, so for me hawk is a failed project too.... we also would like to talk about how bounty manager managin all thread and telegram? Make translating himself in different language and not responding at very important question?

This explains why i see you in another signature because the first time bounty was out you where among the first to register, well it is always good to do a background check on whatever project we decided to support not to be misled blindly,
if this project is partnered with reputable company then it is very important to be more transparent and make necessary information available.

Well ,at the beginning I thought it was a good project, right after I started to see on telegram there are no answers to important questions made by users and not here on bitcointalk either, the bounty manager that translates the project thread into various languages, Italian and spanish first, don't know other language,  did not check all translated thread, his Italian thread was closed, as the Italian group realized that it was not a genuine translation but he keep on spreadshet italian thread as it was translated but not true
probably to take the bounty for himself , then I went to check all the sites and look like everything very superficial  , I thought it's just a waste of time like 95% of the projects of the last 2 years. So i did change my signature. But today it is very hard to decide.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:16:00 AM

Well ,at the beginning I thought it was a good project, right after I started to see on telegram there are no answers to important questions made by users and not here on bitcointalk either, the bounty manager that translates the project thread into various languages, Italian and spanish first, don't know other language,  did not check all translated thread, his Italian thread was closed, as the Italian group realized that it was not a genuine translation, then I went to check all the sites and look like everything very superficial  , I thought it's just a waste of time like 95% of the projects of the last 2 years. So i did change my signature. But today it is very hard to decide.

There are a lot of genuine translators who will be willing to do a good job for the payment, why bounty manager will take it upon himself to do the job if he is not a professional,  I actually put this project on my watch list to see the progress, I hope they can make it more transparent if they are serious about it, people are already tired of fake project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:36:30 PM

This project seem nice because it looks there is a working product already, i want to ask if the hawk tokens can be use to order the scooter and how can one earn hawk tokens by using the scooter? between it is always nice to see a project have something to offer the public, hope to see hawk network successful.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:11:26 AM

Looks like the team needs more people to communicate with the community . It would be nice if someone of the leaders of the project met here on the forum .
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:39:37 PM

Looks like the team needs more people to communicate with the community . It would be nice if someone of the leaders of the project met here on the forum .

Always good to make an extensive research on a project to be very sure of what is at stake, there too many scam project in the market now that we have to question anything that is out of place, I thought this project will be among legit ones but it seems we have to apply caution here until the above observation are fixed.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:22:37 PM

Always good to make an extensive research on a project to be very sure of what is at stake, there too many scam project in the market now that we have to question anything that is out of place, I thought this project will be among legit ones but it seems we have to apply caution here until the above observation are fixed.

Many are scam project  and btc are in the hands of a few people,  and investments in fiat are very few. I see a lot of speculation and very manipulated markets. The next rise of the altcoins there will be few people who will become millionaires
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:17:06 PM

Many are scam project  and btc are in the hands of a few people,  and investments in fiat are very few. I see a lot of speculation and very manipulated markets. The next rise of the altcoins there will be few people who will become millionaires

I hope some people who become millionaires will be registered with one of my names that generates a double profit on a tokens that have long been buried.

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:07:38 PM

I hope some people who become millionaires will be registered with one of my names that generates a double profit on a tokens that have long been buried.
Not easy my friends but hope you will get some roi! we all are here to get some profit money but it is not easy due to many scam project and people are not willing to invest anymore !
takira

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:47:24 AM

When there is a great demand but not adequate supply always appear such king of amazing projects. I think, in the nearest future we can expect that HAWK will manifest itself and bring profit to its users and investors. Shocked

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:42:09 AM

I think that the future of Intelligent Machines wont be like Skynet Grin In this way The Hawk project's distributed internet of things database allows the technology of object-oriented, distributed processing technology and peer to peer data computing. I believe in peace between robots and humanity Wink
wywoc

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 05:15:13 PM

Hi , just to let you know Roukawa(bounty manager) your thread in italian is banned due to google translate, you can't translate in other language just to get stack . Best Regards!
Yes, I see he said that all of other languages was reserved by their team, but after your respond, I doubt about that team. Only 3 languages was approved on spreadsheet, and no one can check other languages except the Italian, so who know what is the quality of their works.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:05:58 PM

Yes, I see he said that all of other languages was reserved by their team, but after your respond, I doubt about that team. Only 3 languages was approved on spreadsheet, and no one can check other languages except the Italian, so who know what is the quality of their works.

Well, you don't ask for translating in italian or any other language if you already got in your team someone who translated it for you, very simple! anyway it is not just a bounty problem, it's everything else I don't trust about this  project! bounty in general on bitcointalk are just a waste of time most of the project.
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:44:57 AM

Hawk wrote an article on his blog about the first application on their BHK dApp network, its purpose and purpose
https://medium.com/@heiyingqishihawk/introducing-decentralized-shared-scooter-bhk-dapp-a19b039993e1
Mulann2

Merit: 35

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:25:02 PM

Well, you don't ask for translating in italian or any other language if you already got in your team someone who translated it for you, very simple! anyway it is not just a bounty problem, it's everything else I don't trust about this  project! bounty in general on bitcointalk are just a waste of time most of the project.

Aside from bounty campaigns having their own issues sometimes bounty managers contribute to those issues because of the way they handle the campaign and treat hunters like their contributions don't matter, if the bm is not transparent with handling campaign you can't blame the team when they decided to bend the bounty rules whenever they feel like, there is nothing to do about it.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:24:28 PM

Aside from bounty campaigns having their own issues sometimes bounty managers contribute to those issues because of the way they handle the campaign and treat hunters like their contributions don't matter, if the bm is not transparent with handling campaign you can't blame the team when they decided to bend the bounty rules whenever they feel like, there is nothing to do about it.

The only think you can do is to look at all the info about the project and after make the rigth consideration about it. Bounties is a job, translating is a job. Today to many wasting bounties thread , if you don't make the right decision you may risk to work for many week for nothing.
Leonardo7

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:02:06 PM

This project bounty manager is a very funny person. He doesn't update stakes, he claims tsunami took place in his region and as such he has no internet to update stakes. I see a lot of bounty hunters complaining. They ought to be at least 2 admin working on the spreadsheet. I can't understand this project any longer. Been following it. Bounty hunters may just work and work and end up not been paid. Just my assumption let's weigh project before participating.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 02:44:15 PM

The only think you can do is to look at all the info about the project and after make the rigth consideration about it. Bounties is a job, translating is a job. Today to many wasting bounties thread , if you don't make the right decision you may risk to work for many week for nothing.

Very firm to take the right decision with futile work later. We are told to continue to learn from the odds that continue to be present in every project we follow.

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:11:44 PM

Well, you don't ask for translating in italian or any other language if you already got in your team someone who translated it for you, very simple! anyway it is not just a bounty problem, it's everything else I don't trust about this  project! bounty in general on bitcointalk are just a waste of time most of the project.

Very firm to take the right decision with futile work later. We are told to continue to learn from the odds that continue to be present in every project we follow.

Well, i have learned quite a lot from my past work for other crypto project, i did translate many whitepaper , ann thread bounty page , signature etc etc,  and not a penny earned . And it is convenient for them to pay you with a cryptocurrency created from nothing that cost nothing! I think this is clear to everyone....it's fun to see those bounty threads where the first thing you read is "We offer 1 million dollars for the bounty" ... in theory that million is worth 0  most of the project and if you are lucky you may get few couple dollars!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: