Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead cat bounce or the start of bull market?  (Read 18094 times)
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:59:10 PM

Damn, this happens almost every month and I always here such suggestions Smiley
And then another bull trap understanding comes and people get back to despair again Smiley
why do we have to think if this is a trap, the market moves up and down I think that is reasonable because we need a more powerful market to be able to make a leap. let the market continue to move fast, then it will ignite the bulls.

The market moves fast or slow not because external factors influence it. The speed of the market depends on the financial flows directed by investors from around the world. This is the main factor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:01:43 PM

Hi, yesterday almost every cryptocurrency was in green numbers (+10% in average).
What is your thought? Do you think that we are finally found the bottom, or it is a fake bull sign and crypto will fall more?

As you can see from your post a month has passed and the prices for cryptocurrencies still remain + -10% in one place. This situation certainly frustrates those who would like to see growth, but I want to wish you to be calm. Let prices stand still rather than fall down again.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:12:09 PM

Hi, yesterday almost every cryptocurrency was in green numbers (+10% in average).
What is your thought? Do you think that we are finally found the bottom, or it is a fake bull sign and crypto will fall more?

As you can see from your post a month has passed and the prices for cryptocurrencies still remain + -10% in one place. This situation certainly frustrates those who would like to see growth, but I want to wish you to be calm. Let prices stand still rather than fall down again.

No it didnt remain the same  . didnt you see the price charts ?  Bitcoin has up at 4k+ usd and so as other coins  .  if you compare it to last month ,  bitcoin is only sitting at 3k+ usd level and so as other coins  .  they were stable and seems to go down slowly last month  . now i can honestly say that all coins are now improve dramatically    . if your impatient , then that is your own problem anymore .
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:28:22 PM

There has indeed been major movements in the market these past few days with several projects showing rapid price appreciation. However, most have fallen almost instantly leading me to believe that, it is all manipulations from the elite causing us to FOMO while they dump on us as always leaving us with regrets. I will advice anyone to leap carefully.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:33:51 AM

There has indeed been major movements in the market these past few days with several projects showing rapid price appreciation. However, most have fallen almost instantly leading me to believe that, it is all manipulations from the elite causing us to FOMO while they dump on us as always leaving us with regrets. I will advice anyone to leap carefully.
yes jump carefully because the market is still often up and down so you are not trapped.
dead cats bouncing or the beginning of a rising market, it is not yet clear whether this is the beginning of a hike or this is just a trap, I do not understand and hopefully this is a process for major changes, so this condition ends and the beauty approaches.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:59:02 AM

This year market becomes green many times still I am not very much assured that we can say its a bull run even its good this year market is quite good as compare to the previous year. I feel market touched its bottom already in the previous year even I am expecting gradual rise in the market this year. Its not predictable from this point that market will drop further or not but I want to remain myself optimistic and we have to wait some more time to come to any conclusion about the bull run.
I share the same view with you because there's no news nor new things happening in crypto to assure one the bear season is over ride the seasons make the bet of it. Don't wait for a major bull run we might not see it.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:07:31 PM

I think that this is another attempt to shake the market in order to deprive the money of the one who believes in the bull market and who invest now for a long period. I expect a strong correction in April.
Dude don’t worry about it, bitcoin will survive every single attempt to sabotage the agenda of bitcoin profits and market. Actually there are third parties who can’t bear this good gesture given by people to bitcoin.

The endorsement and trust are really girth that these external sources got itching. They hatred bitcoin and thus such sort of clumps campaigns start flooding up. But we need to remain restrain from such notorious stuff.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:13:49 PM

I am not certain the bull run is here already but the market has recovered very well from its worst bear run in 2018. Experts see the proper bullrun to be achieved from 2021 - 2023

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

I think the market has really stopped falling and has already started to grow. This is noticeable in many altcoins that after its bottom gave a good profit. Be patient and make a profit soon.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:44:21 PM

yes jump carefully because the market is still often up and down so you are not trapped.
dead cats bouncing or the beginning of a rising market, it is not yet clear whether this is the beginning of a hike or this is just a trap, I do not understand and hopefully this is a process for major changes, so this condition ends and the beauty approaches.
We just need to be more careful in our speculations so we don’t end up being the victim or create FOMO ourselves when the market has not created any.

I don’t think it is every price action we see in the market that we should always believe is from whales. Sometimes we are the whales ourselves, a lot of users are beginning to make use of their trading skills, most of us enter the market now with the intention of not just holding but trading with their investment, sometimes, it could just be a coincidence that some decisions made by these traders at a particular point in time to either buy or sell coincided, leading to those fluctuations.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

There's no sign of a bull market as of now. Although, this is the kind of trend everybody is looking for.

We just need to be more careful in our speculations so we don’t end up being the victim or create FOMO ourselves when the market has not created any.

I don’t think it is every price action we see in the market that we should always believe is from whales. Sometimes we are the whales ourselves, a lot of users are beginning to make use of their trading skills, most of us enter the market now with the intention of not just holding but trading with their investment, sometimes, it could just be a coincidence that some decisions made by these traders at a particular point in time to either buy or sell coincided, leading to those fluctuations.
This is true, we can create FOMO if our speculations is wrong. Whales are not to believe in. They are putting whale traps in trades. I somewhat hear that news and it's kinda not good for those who are just starting cryptocurrency from scratch.

Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:48:23 PM

Which ever one you think it is. It can be a dead cat bounce or a bull market.  The point is that the market looks stabilised and there is a great chance the bull will happen any time.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:24:10 PM

The signs are good, it is a sign the bull run is coming soon, though there will be some sort of retracement but after that, the market will stabilize and gradually the bull run will take it's position. So take your spots now while it is still low.

▔▔▔▔▔
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:18:30 PM

If you've read the history of Bitcoin, maybe you won't think negatively about Bitcoin. This Bitcoin rose from the price of $ 0.1 / BTC. And this price is far lower than the ICO prices of other coins. The price is currently $10,392.64, and has been the cusp of $ 15,000 in December 2017.

This means that price changes continue to occur. If you stop for fear of falling. I think, this will not bring good results for you. Continue to struggle.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

If you've read the history of Bitcoin, maybe you won't think negatively about Bitcoin. This Bitcoin rose from the price of $ 0.1 / BTC. And this price is far lower than the ICO prices of other coins. The price is currently $10,392.64, and has been the cusp of $ 15,000 in December 2017.

This means that price changes continue to occur. If you stop for fear of falling. I think, this will not bring good results for you. Continue to struggle.
Good luck to you. It is near it top current price and can't do a lot better. Don't tell me that it is a cheap coin, it is so expensive that it is better not to buy it at its current price. People who bought it more than 12000 usd are going to suffer. Price can't continue a lot more as bitcoin has been pumped with current altcoins holders and some people are taking out their profits. It will not reach $15000. Max $11000.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:40:04 AM

I think we will see the real colors of this macro trens very soon , i think we are at critical point, if we go down from here, we can say that this was just a big relief rally or dad cat bounce. if we see upside action, this could actually be start of very powerful new bull market.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:43:14 PM

You were right, the market started growing in January - February 2019. Look: https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/
It is nice to see that market changes the trend when everyone is uncertain about the future.  Cheesy

kukelka

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:47:56 PM

On my opinion, BTC should drop more before ATH. Right now it's at $10100, but I think price will drop to at least $8800 before the real bull market will start. It's just my personal opinion. Who agree?
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:55:24 PM

On my opinion, BTC should drop more before ATH. Right now it's at $10100, but I think price will drop to at least $8800 before the real bull market will start. It's just my personal opinion. Who agree?

I feel like it will just play around the $9k mark and will start increasing once 2020, halvening starts. But again, the market is so volatile and with just a snap of the big investors' finger tips, the prices can change in an instant.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:54:59 PM

We can make our own opinions and insights and theres nothing wrong with that.Due to volatile market we cant really make precise predictions.We can presume but

those aren't good things to rely on yet anytime the price can crash or can start a bull run.For now we are playing around 9800-10500 price.We wouldn't know if we would
play sideways for weeks or would trigger out some breakout or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████