Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] CurioInvest - Bringing collectables into the digital world  (Read 7031 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:19:21 PM

I asked the same question 3 days ago.
I think we will get an answer after the First round of IEO is finished, let us be patient untill then.
The first phase is finished but there is no info about the funds collected, maybe the info will appear after all phases are completed

I hope in the second phase it will be clearer later the funds that have been collected.
and making each phase there is a breakdown of how much money is in each phase to make it easier and to be transparent.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:40:07 PM

I think we will get an answer after the First round of IEO is finished, let us be patient untill then.
The first phase is finished but there is no info about the funds collected, maybe the info will appear after all phases are completed

I hope in the second phase it will be clearer later the funds that have been collected.
and making each phase there is a breakdown of how much money is in each phase to make it easier and to be transparent.

yes I hope so too. I even hope that before the second phase begins, the details of the funds collected when the first phase is published. so I can have an idea, whether this project is good or not for me to follow.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:00:30 PM

yes I hope so too. I even hope that before the second phase begins, the details of the funds collected when the first phase is published. so I can have an idea, whether this project is good or not for me to follow.
the transparency of fundraising is a good thing but we must respect this company, this might be their company policy not to preach how much funds they collected in the first phase, we should wait for further news from them.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 02:13:11 AM

it seems they will not do that, many projects publish the results of sale/IEO after all phases are completed, even some don't publish even though all phases are complete

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:46:54 AM

it seems they will not do that, many projects publish the results of sale/IEO after all phases are completed, even some don't publish even though all phases are complete

yes, usually like that. so far i following ICO/IEO project, they will announce how much they collected after ico/ieo finish.
probit didn't add progress bar for their IEO nor launchpad, so we can't track how much token purchased during IEO.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:33:51 AM

There are so many benefits in using our platform, Please watch our explainer video to have an idea about what Curiolnvest is.

Here: https://youtu.be/djG67SLXR2A

super bako

Activity: 1302

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:22:35 PM

I saw on Twitter social accounts they will hold expos in big countries like China Hongkong and so on. This is very good in promoting their projects. This will bring a lot of interest to invest

konflikkastil

Activity: 880

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 07:59:26 PM

Phase 1 in probit is finished but we all don't know how many tokens were sold and I also see that there are still phases 2 and 3, will that also be done in probit? Or will you choose another better exchnge?

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:25:31 AM

Phase 1 in probit is finished but we all don't know how many tokens were sold and I also see that there are still phases 2 and 3, will that also be done in probit? Or will you choose another better exchnge?
True phase 2 and 3 will also be held on Probit next month, I don't think there is a problem the developer tells or not about the funds collected, the most important thing is that on September 20th, the CUR already fixed will be listed on probit

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:41:13 AM

I saw on Twitter social accounts they will hold expos in big countries like China Hongkong and so on. This is very good in promoting their projects. This will bring a lot of interest to invest
Hopefully this is indeed true because with the sudden exhibition in large countries will certainly attract people to invest,
and if you may know when they hold the event because I'm sure people are also waiting for the exhibition

lvsca

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 02:12:47 PM

True phase 2 and 3 will also be held on Probit next month, I don't think there is a problem the developer tells or not about the funds collected, the most important thing is that on September 20th, the CUR already fixed will be listed on probit

is listing mean we can trade the token in exchange? its very quick if listed one day after IEO end.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kidbounty

Activity: 1064

HELENA

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 05:02:31 PM

is listing mean we can trade the token in exchange? its very quick if listed one day after IEO end.

no, that's not so fast. because all projects that do IEO, too. they only give a pause a few hours after IEO, before the trade is opened. if Curio can reach hardcap during IEO maybe when the trade is opened the price will go up. isn't that good for investors who buy during IEO?

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
lvsca

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 05:52:28 PM

no, that's not so fast. because all projects that do IEO, too. they only give a pause a few hours after IEO, before the trade is opened. if Curio can reach hardcap during IEO maybe when the trade is opened the price will go up. isn't that good for investors who buy during IEO?

so, what mean 'listing date 20 sept'?
if after listing price go uo, its a good time for investor to taking profit by selling few token with higer price than IEO. and will trigger bounty hunter to sell their token to.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 09:13:19 PM

At first this was strange for me but then I read on the website, I thought cars depreciate too quickly to make for a good investment. You also need to keep them running well and things like that so you need to have it driven time to time. Will investors see a video of the cars being driven? I would like to see some pictures of the storage houses the cars are planned to stay in.
kramat

Activity: 938

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:51:36 AM

yeah maybe, because IEO all phases are done in probit , maybe probit is also directly interested in listing their tokens there or maybe probit has become the best partner

xafzw

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:09:43 AM

The idea itself is fine, but the combination of blockchain and collectibles, I have doubts
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:08:21 AM

if after listing price go uo, its a good time for investor to taking profit by selling few token with higer price than IEO. and will trigger bounty hunter to sell their token to.
Maybe not all bounty hunters will sell their tokens, there are a few waiting for the right moment to sell them
but the right time for investors to sell their tokens when it has passed the IEO price

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
kidbounty

Activity: 1064

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 11:44:06 AM

bounty hunters will not sell their tokens at that time, because the token bounty has not been distributed.
see below

Bounty distribution will be done within 4 (four) weeks after the IEO ends.

token for the bounty in part 4 weeks after IEO ends. and if we see from the Bounty Pool, I believe it will not cause a dump because of very little allocation.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:44:33 PM

probit didn't add progress bar for their IEO nor launchpad, so we can't track how much token purchased during IEO.
That's why I love to see IEO in Latoken, there's progress bar in there. So we track the fund development day by day. I'm not promoting, it's just looking at the progress bar, It feels different from the one that isn't.

lvsca

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 02:17:13 AM

bounty hunters will not sell their tokens at that time, because the token bounty has not been distributed.
see below

sorry, i forgot about this.

Bounty distribution will be done within 4 (four) weeks after the IEO ends.

token for the bounty in part 4 weeks after IEO ends. and if we see from the Bounty Pool, I believe it will not cause a dump because of very little allocation.

if bounty token has been distributed, its quite possible to dump. but, recover price will easy cause little allocation for bounty. IMO, dump will not decreasing price up to 40% maybe.

That's why I love to see IEO in Latoken, there's progress bar in there. So we track the fund development day by day. I'm not promoting, it's just looking at the progress bar, It feels different from the one that isn't.

if i want to mentioned launchpad platform, there are many good platform that want to give information for tracking crowdfunding progress.
but, by chosing probit as IEO place is good, since probit has a good reputation so far.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██