Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] CurioInvest - Bringing collectables into the digital world  (Read 7020 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:48:14 AM

I have some questions. Your project is planned to be listed on Binance DEX, but the token tech is ERC-20.
whether you have to perform tech conversion ERC - 20 -> BEP2 or not? I think it is quite time consuming and costly, and you should also update this process on the whitepaper.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 07:01:07 AM

<snip> I think it is quite time consuming and costly, ...

I dont think cost isn't a big problems if this project become successful, there is many project with ERC20 listed on Binance DEX. if ERC20 is good enought for this project, i am sure they will keep using this tokens and woudn't convert to BEP2

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:16:30 AM

I have some questions. Your project is planned to be listed on Binance DEX, but the token tech is ERC-20.
whether you have to perform tech conversion ERC - 20 -> BEP2 or not? I think it is quite time consuming and costly, and you should also update this process on the whitepaper.
Not only that I saw on their website they also planned to be released in Minter, and of course it was even stranger because Minter had its own blockchain network. So they will have three token networks?
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:57:04 AM

<snip> I think it is quite time consuming and costly, ...

I dont think cost isn't a big problems if this project become successful, there is many project with ERC20 listed on Binance DEX. if ERC20 is good enought for this project, i am sure they will keep using this tokens and woudn't convert to BEP2
It's clear, of course, the team doesn't mind doing everything they can to make the project a success,
so I don't think big costs are a problem and let's just look at future developments

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:57:51 AM

I have joined this campaign and it will end tomorrow, I am hoping for a good push of this project in the future.

jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:15:37 PM

One of the best projects I have loved to follow personally this year. There is something I want to know about which;
Please can we be updated on how much you have raised till now? I do ask in the telegram group and I do not get answers. Is it that the probit team doesn't disclose the amount raised or what? Let's feel happy by breaking this news, sir.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:21:30 AM

One of the best projects I have loved to follow personally this year. There is something I want to know about which;
Please can we be updated on how much you have raised till now? I do ask in the telegram group and I do not get answers. Is it that the probit team doesn't disclose the amount raised or what? Let's feel happy by breaking this news, sir.
team will definitely publish it all after IEO is finished, we just wait until everything is finished and don't worry about that. I'm also waiting

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 04:36:18 AM

team will definitely publish it all after IEO is finished, we just wait until everything is finished and don't worry about that. I'm also waiting

we all waiting this, since this project is unique.
erc721 is unique smartcontract, by this project we can collect unique cars in our wallet

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 10:54:22 AM

I have joined this campaign and it will end tomorrow, I am hoping for a good push of this project in the future.

Bounty Campaign will be extended for 1 week,bounty campaign is now set to end on Sept 19 along with the end of IEO
But There will be no increase on the bounty pool  Sad
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:08:20 PM

Bounty Campaign will be extended for 1 week,bounty campaign is now set to end on Sept 19 along with the end of IEO

Yeah, I just hear this news and it's bit surprised me
I hope the team will consider the bounty pool, normally when the campaign extended then the pool is also increased

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:04:35 PM

if only extending duration for 1 week is very reasonable if the team doesn't increase bounty pool, most important thing now is to follow rules and wait for the next announcement
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:12:57 AM

Don't talk about bounties here as we have a dedicated thread for that but yea the fact that they extended the bounty for week means only good things for the project. I would like to express my thought on how Curio have high chances of success and achieve a good amount of capital because the tech is there , team is solid and roadmap looks well detailed.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
anahmih

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:30:21 AM

if i want to mentioned launchpad platform, there are many good platform that want to give information for tracking crowdfunding progress.
but, by chosing probit as IEO place is good, since probit has a good reputation so far.
exchager probit market is good in my opinion about a lot of buying and selling and the volume is good I think the team has a good and appropriate idea for a curio investment token

▄▄██
         ▄▄██▀▀     ▄▄█
▄       █▀▀     ▄▄██▀▀
███▄▄         ██▀▀       ▄▄██
███████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
███████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
▀▀█████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
.E 3 T████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

█████  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.Connecting Global Entrepreneurs.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  █████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:11:29 AM

if i want to mentioned launchpad platform, there are many good platform that want to give information for tracking crowdfunding progress.
but, by chosing probit as IEO place is good, since probit has a good reputation so far.
exchager probit market is good in my opinion about a lot of buying and selling and the volume is good I think the team has a good and appropriate idea for a curio investment token
If probit is indeed one of good exchanges with high volumes, many CurioInvest tokens be sold. But why didn't team publish all that? are their sales really having problems/only few tokens are sold?

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 08:31:08 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 06:53:15 PM by Sirait

Don't talk about bounties here as we have a dedicated thread for that but yea the fact that they extended the bounty for week means only good things for the project. I would like to express my thought on how Curio have high chances of success and achieve a good amount of capital because the tech is there , team is solid and roadmap looks well detailed.
several awards that have been received by Curio Invest have proven that Curio Invest is very detailed in everything

Good luck to you guys, Curio Invest will be successful, just wait for good news

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:54:08 PM

Which care are you guys planning on investing in first and why? I want to see some stats.

But There will be no increase on the bounty pool  Sad

I don't think it is a problem. The bounty is generous enough.

Finansist07
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:53:42 PM

Great idea. I am sure that this team can manage the challenge and turn idea into successful business. Good luck!
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:16:27 PM

I think that's normal, isn't IEO end September 20th. so it doesn't matter to me, even if there isn't any addition to the bountypool. I understand and understand it, because very rarely there is a bounty campaign that ends when token sales has 1 week left.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:10:27 AM

I think that's normal, isn't IEO end September 20th. so it doesn't matter to me, even if there isn't any addition to the bountypool. I understand and understand it, because very rarely there is a bounty campaign that ends when token sales has 1 week left.
IEO is finished I think, and the 20th is listing day on Probit
I think the bounty pool is also increased from 20K to 25K CUR
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:04:53 AM

I like the idea of the project. I think many fans of retro cars paid attention to this project. And the fact that the team increased the pool is a big plus and a good sign for us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: