Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 702 times)
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:52:10 PM

The Jubilee Ace trading bot is truly superb to watch. Click on link below to view video of the bot at work. Using the triangle trading system it never makes a loss as if the calculations one way show a loss it does it in reverse.

Join discord for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JubileeAce

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:20:46 AM

I was already invested in many arbitrage software and have earned sometime more and sometimes nothing.
Now i have been with jubilee for about 1.5 months and I'm very surprised how easy it is to use and how to get de profit all 5 days!

If anyone has questions, you can inbox me.
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:59:57 AM

I was already invested in many arbitrage software and have earned sometime more and sometimes nothing.
Now i have been with jubilee for about 1.5 months and I'm very surprised how easy it is to use and how to get de profit all 5 days!

If anyone has questions, you can inbox me.

Thank you, please also visit our discord where you will lots of relevant information
climber60

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:29:52 AM

Iceman,

his name is Joerg Wittke, well known Scammer, born in Germany and living in Dubai.

Don`t trust him!
climber60

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:40:11 AM

There is also compounding interest of 0.3% to 1.2% being paid out weekly for any money sitting in the Cash Credit wallet

Here you can find World Money Market Rates:
https://de.global-rates.com/zinssatze/zentralbanken/zentralbanken.aspx
climber60

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:41:58 AM

All these numbers and tables makes me think this is a Ponzi scheme.
You are right
climber60

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:45:46 AM

Images from todays presentation of Jubilee Ace in Fleming Hotel, Frankfurt
Presentation was a huge success as per comments by all that attended

Nice pictures, nothing behind!
climber60

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:49:19 AM

Some Crypto Campaigns currently running by one of the users. Visit the discord to see more

This is nothing more than making paper black!
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:53:21 PM

Please ignore above comments from that user. We don't mind engaging in constructive debate but single handed comments with nothing to back it up will not be entertained.
This is a thread for information purposes and as per the disclaimer that has been there from the start we are no part of the Jubilee Ace company but a group of investors and "Ice Man" is not Joerg Wittke as they put it.
Another thing anyone like this forgets to mention or research before they make accusations is the Arbitrage bot is real and has been working from the start. Jubilee Ace is a Technology company that rents out its software AQUA to members of which they earn and are earning via the campaigns each user runs.
If anyone is unsure I urge you to visit discord and ask anyone are they dis-satisfied with their Jubilee Ace system or payouts so far.
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:40:16 PM

More up to date Video of the Jubilee Ace AQUA Bot at work. Trades are all done on Binance and can be verified to be happening.
The bot doesn't make a loss, if the triangular system it uses shows a negative it does the trade in reverse.

IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:46:35 AM

Live Online Jubilee Ace Webinar tonight at 8pm Berlin Time (UTC +2)

IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:56:36 AM

View the Live Webinar from last night here. It is worth 40 mins of your time!!

IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:40:56 PM

Sports Campaigns, Crypto Campaigns and Commodities, you decide

climber60

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:22:29 PM

And the speaker is: Joerg Wittke, a well known german scammer, living in Dubai!
GlimDropper

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

climber60, does it strike you odd that posters at a supposed hotel meeting in Germany are all written in English?
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:09:22 PM

And the speaker is: Joerg Wittke, a well known german scammer, living in Dubai!

Yes the speaker is Joerg Wittke that has never been hidden, he is the same person in the first video we loaded up. You obviously have a serious personal problem with this man so why don't you join the Jubilee Telegram and express your thoughts to him in there as he is active on there instead of just passing comments without providing an ounce of proof to back up any accusations. Here is the telegram link https://t.me/joinchat/D1BvKRTUJ-Pt03mb5fvEtw
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:11:16 PM

climber60, does it strike you odd that posters at a supposed hotel meeting in Germany are all written in English?

If it makes you happy here is the video from the conference in Frankfurt https://youtu.be/wCc7nFk3h3w instead of looking for issues you should try and learn a little first and see what a huge investment potential you could be missing out on instead of slandering something with zero proof.
GlimDropper

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:45:29 PM

If it makes you happy here is the video from the conference in Frankfurt https://youtu.be/wCc7nFk3h3w instead of looking for issues you should try and learn a little first and see what a huge investment potential you could be missing out on instead of slandering something with zero proof.

I think you have that backwards by friend. There have been thousands (and thousands) of multi level marketing passive income opps that promised the moon only to walk away with their investors money. Approaching any of them without rational skepticism is foolhardy at best. It isn't on me to prove they're a scam, it's on Jubilee to prove they aren't.

I see Jubilee is a registered business in the British Virgin Islands, you know what, for less than $1K anyone can be registered in the BVI.

What I don't see is any sort of registration for an investment opportunity. In the US they would need SEC registration as well as in each State they market in. If they allow investments from US residents they still would. Is Jubilee registered with any nations investment regulators?

Independent financial audits of Jubilee's business earnings, are these available to investors? If not how do we know they are profitable enough to pay the investors the promised returns? It would be easy for them to repay old investors with new investors funds but that would make them a ponzi scheme. Do we have ANY independent proof that they aren't robbing Peter to pay Paul? If not how can we be sure we wont be Peter?

We all know they are very very many scams out there, we all know we need to be careful with our investments. What proof does Jubilee offer that they aren't (yet another) scam?     

IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:58:39 PM

I think you have that backwards by friend. There have been thousands (and thousands) of multi level marketing passive income opps that promised the moon only to walk away with their investors money. Approaching any of them without rational skepticism is foolhardy at best. It isn't on me to prove they're a scam, it's on Jubilee to prove they aren't.

I see Jubilee is a registered business in the British Virgin Islands, you know what, for less than $1K anyone can be registered in the BVI.

What I don't see is any sort of registration for an investment opportunity. In the US they would need SEC registration as well as in each State they market in. If they allow investments from US residents they still would. Is Jubilee registered with any nations investment regulators?

Independent financial audits of Jubilee's business earnings, are these available to investors? If not how do we know they are profitable enough to pay the investors the promised returns? It would be easy for them to repay old investors with new investors funds but that would make them a ponzi scheme. Do we have ANY independent proof that they aren't robbing Peter to pay Paul? If not how can we be sure we wont be Peter?

We all know they are very very many scams out there, we all know we need to be careful with our investments. What proof does Jubilee offer that they aren't (yet another) scam?     

I agree with you it isn't on you to prove they're a scam so why call it one without proof? Like we said in the initial post we are are also just investors in Jubilee Ace and are very happy with the setup and the returns we are getting and I'm not referring to returns from invites i'm referring to returns from the campaigns we keep doing and I'll urge you to go on the discord and ask anyone there who is signed up are they displeased with the system so far.
I'm guessing you have not looked at the videos of the arbitrage bot in action and the fact that the trades can be traced to be happening on Binance. Regarding the SEC registration Jubilee Ace is a technology company that rent out their AQUA Software to the members of which we use via campaigns and they are not an investment company.
It is good to finally see someone asking decent questions instead of just shouting blind accusations though and I also encourage you to visit the discord channel or the telegram channel where others will also have any answers you need.
GlimDropper

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:28:24 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 07:48:35 PM by GlimDropper

I agree with you it isn't on you to prove they're a scam so why call it one without proof?

Because not being able to prove an investment opportunity is legitimate is a 99+% accurate way to prove it is a scam. Again, what proof of legitimacy does Jubilee offer?

Like we said in the initial post we are are also just investors in Jubilee Ace and are very happy with the setup and the returns we are getting and I'm not referring to returns from invites i'm referring to returns from the campaigns we keep doing and I'll urge you to go on the discord and ask anyone there who is signed up are they displeased with the system so far.

I'm sorry but this is unconvincing and I'll tell you why. All ponzi schemes pay off handsomely for as long as they profitably can do so. It's literally part of how the scheme works. It isn't till more money flows out of the scheme than is flowing in that the trouble starts so all you're telling me is that Jubilee isn't in trouble yet.

I'm guessing you have not looked at the videos of the arbitrage bot in action and the fact that the trades can be traced to be happening on Binance.

You're guessing correct. It's easy as hell to dummy up a video purporting to show spectacular results so their video proves nothing. Hiring an independent auditor to examine the records and put their name and professional reputations on the line to attest to profitability would be convincing which is why I asked if Jubilee has done that.  

Regarding the SEC registration Jubilee Ace is a technology company that rent out their AQUA Software to the members of which we use via campaigns and they are not an investment company.

If, in plain spoken language, something is an investment opportunity, it is an investment opportunity. You yourself state that you have invested in Jubilee and I see no reason to doubt you. So the question becomes is Jubilee a legal and registered investment opportunity or is it an illegal and unregistered one? I believe we both know the answer to that.

It is good to finally see someone asking decent questions instead of just shouting blind accusations though and I also encourage you to visit the discord channel or the telegram channel where others will also have any answers you need.

Cheers.    
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: