Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legendster - The Case of Calcutta's Confused Carpet Muncher  (Read 1059 times)
kabit9 (OP)

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:18:33 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 08:23:59 AM by kabit9
Merited by Husires (1)

So, my other thread was moved to investigations due to a couple of pictures I posted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5175731.0

Let's stick to pure reputation here then. This foul-smelling, nasty looking, satoshi munching pacman (Legendster) has been around this forum for long enough and seems to be constantly getting embroiled in scammy shit, following which he writes pages of dribble to defend himself when caught, and finally has to resort to large fonts and bold letters to try and have the last word on any topic.

Well, it all ends here.

Please stay away from this character LEGENDSTER and any projects he promotes. Most are fraudulent.

I give you a chronological history of India's biggest oldest bitcointalk shitposter / carpet muncher:

2013: Car Sales Scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202979
In 2013, Legendster claimed to be selling exotic cars from Porsches to Ferraris on the other side of the planet. Our delusional cryptocunt lives in a smelly part of India, yet was advertising cars for sale in America. As expected, he wasn't able to sell a windshield wiper, let alone a car, yet the forum had to suffer many many pages of nonsense in this regard.

User legendster claims to be an exotic car broker representing an unnamed friend in the USA.

1. legendster makes a claim of having recently sold a car for $36,000 in an "offline sale" (the car is a 911 Porsche turbo with California (US) plates -- user lives in India).
2. legendster offers us a series of photos of exotic cars he is currently offering in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195234.msg2107280#msg2107280
3. legendster posted a photo of an Aston Martin with visible licence plate here:https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/560832_523780937656648_1588410876_n.jpg, making the match to images here: http://teamspeed.com/forums/automobiles/70436-2006-aston-martin-db9-volante-black-black-scottsdale-az.html irrefutable. The match proves photos presented by legendster are harvested from the web, having no other connection to legendster.

While the scam is absurdly juvenile and obvious on its face, and the odds of legendster successfully scamming anyone are laughable, mere presence of such low-grade cons on the Marketing/goods forum casts a shadow on the legitamacy of Bitcointalk.org as a reasonable place to conduct commerce.  User legendster has been accused of scamming by several users within just the thread i've linked to above.  User legendster is a Hero Member.  Though "Hero Member" does not actually denote trustworthiness,  the wording unquestionably implies it to new users. It's time to give legendster  a scammer tag.

MODS:  Even if you think it's a 13yr-old boy, and i'd say that's more likely than not, don't let these forums become a known hangout where 13yr-old boys can hone their scamming skilz.  Without fearing anything, not even a scammer tag, when they're caught.

5. I am NOT the BROKER OR the SELLER, I am merely a contact collector, I planned to connect "BITCOIN OWNERS" with an exotic car dealer and CHARGE COMMISSION FROM THE BROKER - VERCETTI, you can call me an AGENT to a BROKER.
I'll just call you a scammer or an idiot -- you pick.  Agent to a broker? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  A broker to a broker?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Until my bodyguard hires himself a bodyguard, i'll just laugh at you.  Like this: Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2015: BTC Loan Scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954169.0
Legendster decides he can get rich quick by owning a Bitcoin faucet. But his broke ass can't buy it outright so he comes up with a good scam to fund his purchase:

Quote from: Quickseller
Almost anyone that is not outright offering/willing to use escrow is almost certain to be 100% scamming, period. Even the most trusted members of the forum offer the use of a neutral third party escrow service when soliciting trades with others.

The faucet that you claim to want to buy is not worth 60 BTC, which is the amount you are requesting, it does not matter that the loan will fund at a lower amount, if enough lenders are stupid enough to lend you 60 BTC then that is how much you will receive.

The seller of the faucet was trying to get a scammy loan using his faucets as collateral. His faucets are not worth .1 BTC altogether, let alone whatever amount he was claiming they were worth. I am not even going to try to do the math to determine how many users would need to visit the faucets every day for it to potentially have that much revenue, however the numbers are just not realistic. It is a well known fact that running faucets are simply not profitable, especially not to that scale.

Asking for collateral upfront when lending funds is a trend that scammers try in order to steal from their potential borrowers. Anyone who has legit intentions of actually lending should have no problem with a trusted escrow holding collateral, and when other lenders neglect to include this option in their OP, I have never seen any lender having any issue with either myself or someone else making the statement that all collateral should be held by a trusted third party. The fact that this person has negative trust is an indication that collateral is likely to be stolen in the event it is sent directly to him.

For the record the OP has a self moderated thread and deleted my comment about the importance of all collateral being held by a third party, and the only reason why I did not give him negative trust for such deletion is that he quoted my post and agreed that he would not have an issue with having collateral being held by escrow (although he did make a snide comment that my suggest was the stupidest thing he has ever heard)

Additionally I have seen this person, on numerous occasions tell potential trading partners to modify their trust settings to have a trust depth set to "4" in order to get a "more accurate" reading of his trust. Having a trust depth of this much is not reliable and is very easily to manipulate, and this suggest is in itself scammy.    

edit: I see that he has since deleted his post agreeing to have all collateral held by escrow

2016: Offering MultiMedia Services by fraudulently claiming others work as own https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1380870.0
Offerred Multimedia services by showcasing his 'updated portfolio' which are actually random images grabbed from google and he slapped trademarks on them.

Quote from: james.lent
What happened:: This member started a thread on the service section offering 3d rendering/modeling services. He has also 'updated his portfolio' which are actually random images grabbed from google and he slapped trademarks on them

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=93844

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072391.0
         Archived : https://web.archive.org/web/20160130051714/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072391.0

Images source: first pic : https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datagrafikk  / https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Glasses_800_edit.png

second pic : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0FBjowpxpxU/TjgX8-M0gbI/AAAAAAAAAEw/Bgf7nAR1xG4/s1600/Home-theatre.jpg

third pic : http://s3images.coroflot.com/user_files/individual_files/407503_ZEl1NoCTwdYBpAVqUS1QckNtr.jpg

fifth pic : http://www.offshorerenderingservices.com/images/architectural-samples/3d-interior-rendering-18.jpg

Slapping on a trademark on someone else's work doesn't make it yours. Only proves that you're out to scam.

Quote from: doctorsnaggles
Quote from: legendster
Let me tell you how.
You TELL your client that you have years of experience under your bag, which - I admit- is a LIE, you show them a portfolio which has a LOT of work. Mostly that aren't yours. Because nobody wants to hire a noob.
But when you GET that job, you work! You work like there's no tomorrow and you MATCH that fake portfolio's quality.
That is how THAT 17 year old green rookie turned into THIS 24 year old "professional".

And guess what? That student portfolio with an awful content quality is now filled with work that pleases a LOT many people and why don't I share my portfolio online? because I don't want a rookie like I was, to find my portfolio and do what I have done.

Do I understand right that you try to explain its absolutely normal to deceive someone in order to get a job? You would also write in your CV that you worked for NASA and tell some fantasy story in a 1:1 job interview just because you think you would get that job? In your head you excuse that lie because you think you are the best astronaut in the world?

Thanks for telling how things works - what the fuck is going on here?

In case I misunderstood, im sorry, but if that shit there is supposed to be real, I believe you are still stuck at 17 in your head.

Let me tell you "how" this will end up when you, one day, enter the real world. You pull that shit and something goes wrong, you end up with a fine for fraud, pretence and misrepresentation.

Following your logic, why dont you call yourself Salvador Dali Jr. and claim you are some long lost son who actually painted some of the stuff his father was credited for, then you get the job and you MATCH that work.

I do understand your logic (I think) but...that is so so so wrong, and people here shouldnt take this serious. The day one of your clients find out about the lying part, no matter how good you are, they can legally just tell you to fuck off with no pay and any court will confirm it. Everyone is prepping up his cv with some nonsense, everyone who speaks 3 sentences of french writes crap like "French Language: Advanced" etc, but this is an outright fraud. Its like, Sony and Pioneer are 2 companies and I want a Sony, you show me pictures of Pioneer with a Sony logo and tell me its 100% a Sony...but then you better make 1000% sure I dont notice you sold me a Pioneer.

You just try to speed up your career by deceiving because you wasted 4 years in some shitty school and argue with some weird form of necessity.

Dont really care about the topic and claims itself but this little explanation .....S U R R E A L ...

2019: Shitposting
An example of a post containing extremely valuable information not at all related to racking up post counts for any sig campaigns.  Shocked

^ This dude is stupid. But he is consistently stupid. And I respect that. I wish he was consistently trying to better himself though.

2019: Promoting fraudulent projects
Justifying promoting fraudulent projects and taking no responsibility for the same.

Advertising a business on your advertisement space does not imply that the owner of the advertisement space is in any way liable or condoning any shady shit the advertiser is engaging in.

Getting off topic here, but when you accept money in exchange for advertising for a business, you absolutely do bear some of the responsibility if that business is a scam.  You're helping them scam people.  Very basic logic here.

I wouldnt have come in and commented if the issue wasnt already being raised here.

And yes, I partly agree with you, which is why I think it is completely fine for Fortunejack sig campaign participants to show eagerness in busting or proving any scam accusations that is being made against the very entity that they have rented their signature spaces to.

I don't see the problem here.

Guys please ignore this imbecile Legendster, he obviously bears absolutely no responsibility for any project he promotes. Pls have a looksie here:

EXHIBIT A: Bragging about misleading investors to the tune of $575m in an exit scam project, and feeling tickled by getting "a good feeling to be mentioned" in an article where the headline states A Wannabe Netflix Raised $575 million On Ethereum Then Ditched Crypto. Talk about a sane and grounded individual!  Grin

I was recently interviewed and mentioned in an article on Coindesk by Leigh Cuen about my involvement with TaTaTu.

https://www.coindesk.com/a-wannabe-netflix-raised-575-million-on-ethereum-then-ditched-crypto

Sad that TaTaTu isn't focusing on being everything that they were supposed to be. Still, it's a good feeling to be mentioned there.
Yes, he feels good to be mentioned there since it's a prominent publication.  He fails to see the context in which it was mentioned, hell, he probably failed to see the title of the article.  When you offer a few sats to this greedy toad, all morals and ethics dissappear right quick!

That's fucked up.

The short summary:
Quote from: johnniewalker
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195234.msg2082258#msg2082258
I'm not going to lie, fucking with you is a lot of fun. But thats not the [main] reason I do it, and I can vouch for everybody else you mentioned and say their case is probably the same. You say one thing, you contradict it with another. You have sketchy written ALL over you. You have scam on you almost as much. Its people like you who give bitcoins and bitcoiners a bad name.

Please beware of any projects being promoted by Legendster as many turn out to be frauds or exit-scams.

To be updated...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:13:00 AM

India's biggest bitcointalk shitposter
I've seen several topics on the same subject now, so let's do a Merit comparison:

User legendster (full history)
  • Received a total of 167 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 29 Merit (17.36%) for 4 (0.12%) of 3200 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0090 Merit per old post).
  • Received 136 Merit (81.43%) for 59 (3.38%) of 1744 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0779 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (1.19%) for posts that are now deleted.

User kabit9 (full history)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kabit9 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:33:05 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 04:05:33 PM by kabit9

@LoyceV thanks for pointing out the most irrelevant part of my post. I have edited it thanks to you!  

India's biggest oldest bitcointalk shitposter / carpet muncher:

You can now give yourself a merit.
https://www.fiverr.com/gigs/bitcointalk

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 3859

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 10:00:06 AM

Don't get me wrong, I am not going to side for anyone as well. I will better grab some popcorn and watch the drama if it turns out to be a popular one like VOD vs OgNasty or other few X vs Y we have seen before.

But this,
Let's stick to pure reputation here then. This foul-smelling, nasty looking, satoshi munching pacman (Legendster)

This sounds like sir The-One-Above-All :-P

Full disclaimer: This does not mean you are one of his many alts :-D

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kabit9 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:13:12 AM

This sounds like sir The-One-Above-All :-P

Just cause I sound like someone doesn't mean I am him. If The-One-Above-All is eloquent with his insults, I'm happy for him. Smiley

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 3859

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 11:32:33 AM

Just cause I sound like someone doesn't mean I am him.
Of course you are not his alt. Sir TOAA is a legend and you missed my disclaimer :-P

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:47:37 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Legendster sent me a PM about a post I made about him, and I just want to clarify in public that I have nothing against the guy--but I'm aware of the scam accusations being made against him. 

I only suspected his account was sold, but that was a suspicion I had, and I never had any proof of that.  If I did, or I strongly suspected he'd sold his account, I would have tagged him.  Now I realize I'm probably wrong about that whole suspicion.

The only thing I remembered about the guy was that used car thread in which he'd apparently posted a picture of a car that wasn't his (if I remember correctly).  I also recall him defending himself in that thread, and I found his posts to be amusing.  And when I say 'amusing' I mean that his posts were laced with colorful language, and they made me chuckle somewhat.

Legendster, I have no beef with you personally.  The post I made, which I linked to above, was not an attack on you.  You've got your hands full with the accusations in this thread and the other one, so there's no need for me to kick you when you're down.  I haven't looked into the accusations yet, so it could well be that you're a scammer, but what I wrote previously was not under the assumption that you are one.  M'kay? 

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:54:49 PM

Let it go, dude, what joy does it bring in bad-mouthing about someone you're not ever going to see in real life? Would make sense if you were in Iceland or something but Jesus India dude, 1 billion people!

@LoyceV thanks for pointing out the most irrelevant part of my post. I have edited it thanks to you!  
Have to disagree there. Merit isn't really a right metric to judge if someone's a great poster have they been in the forum for a long time before merits were introduced. I've seen some of the best posters with fewer merits compared to trolls.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:16:59 AM

Let it go, dude, what joy does it bring in bad-mouthing about someone you're not ever going to see in real life? Would make sense if you were in Iceland or something but Jesus India dude, 1 billion people!

Have to disagree there. Merit isn't really a right metric to judge if someone's a great poster have they been in the forum for a long time before merits were introduced. I've seen some of the best posters with fewer merits compared to trolls.

This dude thinks he is well hidden but finding him isn't that hard. Even when it comes to India.

He thinks he can get away with blackmailing, badmouthing, and extortion, then he is wrong. I'll wait for him to even raise a single finger against my mother's name, then I'll drag him, his family in Singapore and in Mumbai through hell.

I'm not a vindictive person though. And I am not in the wrong here. His shit posts are evident from his history. And what I post and what I am is also bare for everyone to witness.

Anyways like I said before. I'll wait for him to take down the personal slangs, images and an apology. And if I don't see it. Then I am not revisiting my decision and I am done talking about it. I have other things to worry about.

I wonder how violently you would have reacted if this asshole raised a finger against you. From what I remember, you don't take shit lying down.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:34:28 AM

I think legendster is not at guilt in most of the way, yes I agree him doxxing the OP first was a bad move, but this could at least now be solved through a better discussion rather than dragging each other to hell and fight due to some online forum dispute. This looks bad on both the sides.

And anyways it is irrelevant here to talk about legendster posting style  as whatever he is posting he is acting real and even you can't compress someone's repo like this as there is some free of speech here.

~

Chill out dude, just delete his personal info he will delete your's. Roll Eyes
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:46:51 AM

This dude thinks he is well hidden but finding him isn't that hard. Even when it comes to India.
Finding him for what? I doubt any jurisdiction will take your forum arguments seriously enough to sue somebody. I'm sure you wouldn't want to harm him in real life over petty forum arguments. 

He thinks he can get away with blackmailing, badmouthing, and extortion, then he is wrong. I'll wait for him to even raise a single finger against my mother's name, then I'll drag him, his family in "" and in "" through hell.
Again, stop bringing personal information into this. I've removed the personal information part, so edit your post and do the same. You're threatening him now just so you know..

Anyways like I said before. I'll wait for him to take down the personal slangs, images and an apology. And if I don't see it. Then I am not revisiting my decision and I am done talking about it. I have other things to worry about.
I wonder how violently you would have reacted if this asshole raised a finger against you. From what I remember, you don't take shit lying down.
I wouldn't take shit lying down but also don't take it so far that I start thinking about it when I get away from bitcointalk. Look, the internet is a funny place and you'd only enjoy it if you don't take the opinions of random people seriously. Is he a threat to you or your mother by any chance? If yes, take legal actions. Otherwise, have fun around the forum without worrying about it in real life.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:00:57 PM

He thinks he can get away with blackmailing, badmouthing, and extortion, then he is wrong. I'll wait for him to even raise a single finger against my mother's name, then I'll drag him, his family in Singapore and in Mumbai through hell.

What about my dog in Goa, and my parrot in Delhi, and my uncle who's banging your mom? Do they have your mercy?  All you do is make empty threats.  Fuck off already.

Who makes empty threats is for everyone to see. So why don't you do yourself a favour and go fuck off with a thumb in your butt?

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1535

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:41:43 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 06:00:57 PM by JSRAW
Merited by AB de Royse777 (2)

I am 3d Sculptor, and I do this for a living full time, so I want to share my thought on one accusation " Offering Multimedia service" i believe I can shed some light on real-world practices.

After reading this particular thread, I am surprised that how legendster get away with this. I checked his trust, and I suppose @Lutpin and @suchmoon gave negative feedback at first but then changed it to neutral. The only explanation i can think of is that they both didn't know how bad this practice is and frowned upon in 3d industry.

Let me tell you what happens to those students who steal other portfolios. They get exposed on the first day when they go live on the floor during the test and after this blacklisted from the studio. And if done by any Senior Artist, then no major animation studio hires them in India ever because there are hardly 10 reputed 3d Studios in India. Every Art director, Lead, Manager, artists know at least a few peoples from each studio. forget about international studio, they take test first.  

legendster posted his "Last Human anatomy" too; it's stolen as well. I am 100% positive because wireframe of the torso is pro's work. How am I so sure about that? Because Checking wireframe is the first step in gaming studio when reviewing 3d models, its basic practice around the world. Placement of Wireframe tells you the complete story about the 3d modeler's experience.

Can any student achieve this level under 2-3 years? Yes, 1 in 500(after practicing 12 hours day and continuously 365*2 )  and after that every studio gets in line to hire them. They don't need to steal other works and that too architectural work? NOPE, NEVER! note even in their dreams.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1380870.msg14054119#msg14054119
Wanna see my 3D FIRST human anatomy in 3D? IT SUCKED. This was my work's quality.

http://i65.tinypic.com/vq6usx.jpg

Wanna see my LAST human anatomy?

http://i63.tinypic.com/24pw9rn.jpg

Its common practice among students when they submit their assignments for class >dowload human body> copy paste hands, torso, feet etc> submit assigments> That's it.

Is stealing common practice among the artists and students to land their first job in industry?  Hell NO !!

In Interweb some nutjob do, who thinks they are smarter than everyone else. They are cancer which gives a bad name to the freelance industry or in some cases their respective Countries as well and when caught their pants down then they shamelessly come up with this shit.

So how does a 17 year old kid get from THAT to THAT? By "stealing" other people's work? Do I magically steal someone else's ability to model and render stuff??

Let me tell you how.
You TELL your client that you have years of experience under your bag, which - I admit- is a LIE, you show them a portfolio which has a LOT of work. Mostly that aren't yours. Because nobody wants to hire a noob.
But when you GET that job, you work! You work like there's no tomorrow and you MATCH that fake portfolio's quality.
That is how THAT 17 year old green rookie turned into THIS 24 year old "professional".

And guess what? That student portfolio with an awful content quality is now filled with work that pleases a LOT many people and why don't I share my portfolio online? because I don't want a rookie like I was, to find my portfolio and do what I have done.

Don't like how THIS works? Things not TOO nice and pink and unicorny for you? Welcome to the world of online freelancing.

I remember interacting with legendster on one occasion where we were discussing annual Pay Grade for 3d Character Artist HERE. In the end, I told him to contact me with his work because I regularly distribute a good amount of work on a commission basis whenever my plates get full.

I received PM from him with his TG and email add (I must add No portfolio). In response, I asked about portfolio link before moving forward but didn't received any response after that. Now i am glad i didn't do any business with him.

I already read his defense and it pretty much BS because I have seen a fair amount of similar cases in the real world. So I am not interested in his argument at all. I hope legendster will respect my point of view and will not send me a direct PM.

I believes and 100% sure that his account should be tag on this issue alone due to his shady practices. its very wrong behavior and should not be encouraged at all. But I am not jumping on him because I want to hear what community has to say on only one point.

1. Is it okay to tag his account after 3-4 years? Considering the fact this event took place in 2015-2016. If it's alright, then please let me know will tag this account right away. if not then i have no beef with him.

Thanks
JSRAW

Adding for ref

Edit : 19 August 2019

~snip~
I am also a graphic artist. The industry does frown upon what he did, however his explanation of wanting to protect the privacy of his customers makes perfect sense in this forum full of stalkers. He still should have disclosed the samples were not his, but it is not as if he sold the work of others. Move on.

Techshare and Bitmover I hear you Bro

Tell me honestly, Have you ever seen any artist, who is hiding his work with this reasoning? I am yet to meet any legit Online-offline freelancer be it Concept-storyboard artist, Animator or any Sculptor who use such excuse ( scammy artist? Yes, many). Every artist I have met in my 9-year career show their work with pride. In Art Industry one doesn't need any degree, diploma but only work. Work is signature for every artist, Period.

I agree he didn't scam anyone here. Did it ever occur to anyone why? Because he got caught. That's it. Its like burglar entering in someone house and caught red-handed then his defense says that he didn't loot anyone.

I can understand why lutpin and suchmoon changed their feedback negative to neutral. Because somehow, he manages to portray an entirely different scenario about the Industry practice and the result, feedback turned into neutral. Which was wrong in the first place. ( No disrespect to lutpin/suchmoon)

If we go by this logic then every user who got red trust because they used google translate or plagiarizing content and so on should be given a second chance too. I am sure everyone of them need money as much as next guy and they need to put food on table also.

It not about " Bottom of the barrel and good education drama" I am high school graduate only ( i am not going to advertise where I was born only to counter any argument etc.) Poor people don't try to scam others, they work hard, smartly and climb up to ladders. So success is not about education or social status, its about Work Ethics and hard work of individual. as simple as that.

I can only sympathies in this case. I hardly tag someone unnecessary and i chose this option only when i am 100% sure and here i am positive i am not doing anything wrong.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
kabit9 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:11:10 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 09:34:02 PM by kabit9

I am 3d Sculptor, and I do this for a living full time, so I want to share my thought on one accusation " Offering Multimedia service" i believe I can shed some light on real-world practices.

After reading this particular thread, I am surprised that how legendster get away with this. I checked his trust, and I suppose @Lutpin and @suchmoon gave negative feedback at first but then changed it to neutral. The only explanation i can think of is that they both didn't know how bad this practice is and frowned upon in 3d industry.

Let me tell you what happens to those students who steal other portfolios. They get exposed on the first day when they go live on the floor during the test and after this blacklisted from the studio. And if done by any Senior Artist, then no major animation studio hires them in India ever because there are hardly 10 reputed 3d Studios in India. Every Art director, Lead, Manager, artists know at least a few peoples from each studio. forget about international studio, they take test first.  

legendster posted his "Last Human anatomy" too; it's stolen as well. I am 100% positive because wireframe of the torso is pro's work. How am I so sure about that? Because Checking wireframe is the first step in gaming studio when reviewing 3d models, its basic practice around the world. Placement of Wireframe tells you the complete story about the 3d modeler's experience.

Can any student achieve this level under 2-3 years? Yes, 1 in 500(after practicing 12 hours day and continuously 365*2 )  and after that every studio gets in line to hire them. They don't need to steal other works and that too architectural work? NOPE, NEVER! note even in their dreams.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1380870.msg14054119#msg14054119
Wanna see my 3D FIRST human anatomy in 3D? IT SUCKED. This was my work's quality.

http://i65.tinypic.com/vq6usx.jpg

Wanna see my LAST human anatomy?

http://i63.tinypic.com/24pw9rn.jpg

Its common practice among students when they submit their assignments for class >dowload human body> copy paste hands, torso, feet etc> submit assigments> That's it.

Is stealing common practice among the artists and students to land their first job in industry?  Hell NO !!

In Interweb some nutjob do, who thinks they are smarter than everyone else. They are cancer which gives a bad name to the freelance industry or in some cases their respective Countries as well and when caught their pants down then they shamelessly come up with this shit.

So how does a 17 year old kid get from THAT to THAT? By "stealing" other people's work? Do I magically steal someone else's ability to model and render stuff??

Let me tell you how.

Don't like how THIS works? Things not TOO nice and pink and unicorny for you? Welcome to the world of online freelancing.

I remember interacting with legendster on one occasion where we were discussing annual Pay Grade for 3d Character Artist HERE. In the end, I told him to contact me with his work because I regularly distribute a good amount of work on a commission basis whenever my plates get full.

I received PM from him with his TG and email add (I must add No portfolio). In response, I asked about portfolio link before moving forward but didn't received any response after that. Now i am glad i didn't do any business with him.

I already read his defense and it pretty much BS because I have seen a fair amount of similar cases in the real world. So I am not interested in his argument at all. I hope legendster will respect my point of view and will not send me a direct PM.

I believes and 100% sure that his account should be tag on this issue alone due to his shady practices. its very wrong behavior and should not be encouraged at all. But I am not jumping on him because I want to hear what community has to say on only one point.

1. Is it okay to tag his account after 3-4 years? Considering the fact this event took place in 2015-2016. If it's alright, then please let me know will tag this account right away. if not then i have no beef with him.

Thanks
JSRAW

Finally, someone with some sense of ethics and some semblance of an intellect sheds some light here. Thank you sir.   Kiss  In reply to your question on whether it is OK to tag after 3-4 years: there is no statute of limitations on scamminess. He is still out there promoting his services. Imagine if you had engaged him and were let down by him, would you tag him differently then?  Better to be a pre-scam-victim tagger than a post, wouldn't you agree? Tag away, have fun!

In the same thread about his "Multimedia Services", he goes on to say:
Quote from: legendster
What I do isn't morally right, but being morally right didnt put food on my table.

It's a shame he's gotten away with so much pseudo-scammy shit for so long. It's almost like he's a wannabe scammer but can't quite pull it off all the way...  Grin

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:44:31 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 12:28:15 PM by legendster

Finding him for what? I doubt any jurisdiction will take your forum arguments seriously enough to sue somebody. I'm sure you wouldn't want to harm him in real life over petty forum arguments.  

1. Threatening to leak a woman's name, phone number, bank account and 'worse' to escort sites is a legal offense in Indian Penal code and comes under the realm of Cybercrimes and online bullying.

2. Asking me to pay him, so that he does not do that, is extortion. Again is a punishable offense in Indian Penal code and comes under the realm of Cybercrimes and online bullying.

3. Holding my Bank information as some tool so that I pay him, abide by his laws, is blackmail. Also punishable under Indian penal code.

He thinks he can get away with blackmailing, badmouthing, and extortion, then he is wrong. I'll wait for him to even raise a single finger against my mother's name, then I'll drag him, his family in "" and in "" through hell.
Again, stop bringing personal information into this. I've removed the personal information part, so edit your post and do the same. You're threatening him now just so you know..

Noted. Understood.

I wouldn't take shit lying down but also don't take it so far that I start thinking about it when I get away from bitcointalk. Look, the internet is a funny place and you'd only enjoy it if you don't take the opinions of random people seriously. Is he a threat to you or your mother by any chance? If yes, take legal actions. Otherwise, have fun around the forum without worrying about it in real life.

That's the problem.

Unlike most of the long-timers here, I am not someone that was born with a pocket full of cash. Whatever I am, it is all online. The clients I get, the people I work with, at least for the past 2 years, its been majorly through this forum.

Him trying to smear my name because I deleted his post from my self mod thread is just ridiculous.

To him, this is fun. I just wonder what would happen if I did the same thing about his family members.

Hurling insults at someone's mother, someone's dead dog, someone's place of birth, how someone looks may be a subject of fun from your point of view, but to me, that's all that I am. And that's no joke to me.

Him thinking he can get away with doxing my mother (not even me) because I mentioned his first name when he started acting weirdly after 2 years of having a cordial trade relationship seemed odd. Enough to make me think this was a sold account.

This forum is pure fun to a lot of you. I get it. I've taken this threat way more seriously than I should have. True. But tell me where I was wrong? The part where I mentioned his first name? Is that considered doxxing when he willingly gives away his telegram id along with his phone number to everyone he trades with. With his name clearly visible on Truecaller?

Funny part is, some good people are worried about how I tried to make some honest money by hustling as a kid and calls me cancer. Yet they sit by, and do nothing when someone is clearly trying to extort someone.

And somehow my moral compass is broken?

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:10:36 PM

Funny part is, some good people are worried about how I tried to make some honest money by hustling as a kid and calls me cancer. Yet they sit by, and do nothing when someone is clearly trying to extort someone.

And somehow my moral compass is broken?
Honesty and hustling cannot be coined together, hope you are aware what you are talking about here because you are still behaving like a kid by coining those terms together, if you are copying others work and claiming your work is called Plagiarism and it is not a kids playground when you are trying to skim off clients who are looking for legit professionals, i am not sure what morality you are holding if you are looking for legit experienced professionals and someone is lying on your face. Your history of moral compass is not that great with your cars sales when you were a kid, kids who carjack are sent to jail and i am not sure what the rules are if you lie when you are trying to secure a job but here in my part of the world they will be blacklisted and will be prosecuted for their crimes.

That being said i am not a fan of doxxing people and dragging their family members, have some maturity when you do that because India is not a bitcoin friendly country and that could get them in real trouble.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:18:20 PM
Merited by legendster (2)

That being said i am not a fan of doxxing people and dragging their family members, have some maturity when you do that because India is not a bitcoin friendly country and that could get them in real trouble.

I agree with this and it is very true, people could get in trouble by this online doxxing in many ways in real life.

I think there should be some moderation in effects here, as this just hampers the community around and is not good on anyone's part. Still, this is posted outside the investigation section, so the thread is already in a wrong place.
kabit9 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:48:05 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 10:25:28 PM by mprep

I think there should be some moderation in effects here, as this just hampers the community around and is not good on anyone's part. Still, this is posted outside the investigation section, so the thread is already in a wrong place.

And just who is being doxxed in this thread, that you claim it's in the wrong place? Was any personal information posted?

Please look carefully who's personal information is posted publicly and where.

We are strictly discussing reputation here and it stinks something nasty!

LOL this guy has already a reputation thread where he wants all people to post their complaints about him, but it's self moderated by himself!

It gives out the impression to naive forum members that he is fair and open to criticism.

"Krogyan" what does it mean in this language by the way, it's a name? It's a first name or a last name?

Krogyan - another failed scam attempt money-making venture by Legendster: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176877.0

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 9377

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:22:48 PM

Why don’t you guys just shake your dicks & end this pissing contest?

If you carry on then one or both of you are going to go too far & it’s going to get very messy. No need for threats or doxings, just shake hands & walk the other way.

Finish this before one of you ends up getting hurt Smiley

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:23:14 PM

Why don’t you guys just shake your dicks & end this pissing contest?

If you carry on then one or both of you are going to go too far & it’s going to get very messy. No need for threats or doxings, just shake hands & walk the other way.

Finish this before one of you ends up getting hurt Smiley

Truth is, if someone makes comments on their mother, they would get hurt, at the least a punch on their eyeball, one to remember for all their life. But that's IRL. And I am always of the opinion of trying to be civil about things.

So to sum it up, let me quote myself from the other thread.

Bottom line, Take a long look into the mirror. Repeat the words you spoke about me and my mother. Put yourself in my shoes. Have the most basic human quality of empathy and stop this nonsense.

Have a good life, improve yourself and your behavior.

And if you do come back to this forum with an alt-account, since you live in different countries and can afford a VPN even in India, may you forever find a path that does not interfere with mine.

It seems like he just does not know to quit while he's ahead.

When I closed my last threads against him. I thought I had the final word to say about what he is and what he has tried to do.

I just didn't think he'd try to use one of his alt accounts to try and troll me again.

Enough is enough already.

~~

I don't want any drama and I do not want anyone to get hurt. He's being a dick. I'll let him be. As long as he doesn't drag me into this.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██