Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a Medium of Exchange  (Read 10535 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:03:53 AM

By developing bitcoin which is increasingly popular there are many positive functions for everyone that can be an alternative in everything, but there is no denying that it all starts with investment and trading which in the end bitcoin can be used as an alternative tool for payment or other.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:47:18 AM

We know, Bitcoin is a digital asset. Yes, it is 100% true that Bitcoin is the father as a medium of exchange. We can see many projects which is also related to Ethereum as a medium of exchange. Though there are few exchanges which are getting strong and popular, but bitcoin is the best medium of exchange all time. Now a days, Bitcoin is  to pay for goods and services instantly through any where in the universal within very short time.
Yes, we have other altcoins that claim to serve as medium of exchange, but the only one that I still support among them as alternative to bitcoin is Ethereum, but no matter how hard that Ethereum has tried, it will always find it extremely difficult to ever beat bitcoin, bitcoin still remain the most valid medium of exchange and even if the government is to adopt a cryptocurrency and make it global currency, only bitcoin will pass it.

We can see how they have kicked against the Facebook Libra coin that would have been the one to sit side by side with bitcoin and remove Ethereum for that position, which means that Libra was more of a threat to them than bitcoin, so you see that bitcoin sits in the hearts of everyone, even  the government themselves.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:29:56 PM

It is more about price then what you can do with bitcoin at these days which causes a lot of confusion with how people approach to bitcoin.

Some see it as a way to get rich quick and make a quick buck, some see it as a way to get out of current horrible financial system, when they both meet it is always about the price of bitcoin because no matter what if bitcoin gets to a high price that means the people who want to be rich becomes rich and people who want bitcoin to be ideologically successful is on their path to make sure everyone loves bitcoin (high price equals more interest). That is why they are all interested in seeing it go up but when it goes down the money wanting side gets super upset which the ideological ones do not understand since as long as bitcoin is available and can be used the price doesn't matter if it goes down to them.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:48:20 AM

Some see it as a way to get rich quick and make a quick buck, some see it as a way to get out of current horrible financial system, when they both meet it is always about the price of bitcoin because no matter what if bitcoin gets to a high price that means the people who want to be rich becomes rich and people who want bitcoin to be ideologically successful is on their path to make sure everyone loves bitcoin (high price equals more interest).
Yes you’re right, I have been part of this community for a long time and mainly what I use Bitcoin for is transaction and also for receiving money for the works I do. I don’t really look much into investment . There are times I would receive money and feel like leaving the money for a while as an investment and when it grows I will withdraw it.

But, I’m okay with the money I make from my job and I don’t really think I need more or maybe to stress myself with trading and too much of investment and all that. I only invest when I feel like investing and I have never ended up with loss the few times I have invested , only profits are what I’ve got. I started making use of Bitcoin the time I was looking for an alternative to PayPal, and Bitcoin was the only better option I got based on what I needed it for. I also make use of PayPal and Payoneer as well. They are all useful to me.

But, we all are not going to have the same purposes. There are some enthusiasts that will prefer Bitcoin as an investment only and nothing else. If you’re saying something that is not investment they wouldn’t be interested. So it all depends , we are all not going to have the same interest, there are those who wants investments and there are those that needs it as a method for their transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: