Real Madrid - 75 (65.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (7%)
Total Voters: 114

Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 3691 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 400300 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 06:21:47 PM

although madrid haven't lost this season, but the number of goals conceded means the madrid defense is in a pretty dangerous state at the moment, and in their 4 matches, madrid have conceded 6 goals so far, in my opinion, this problem must be addressed by carlo ancellotti before met with big clubs that do have a dangerous attacking line in La Liga such as Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, so far Real Madrid have new met teams that are currently at the bottom of the table such as Levante, Real Betis, Deportivo Alaves and finally Celta Vigo, so this cannot be used as a benchmark if Madrid is better this season.

Their stats in defense are not good. They have Alaba but it's not enough. I think they need 2 center backs for this season. But strangely, they even chased Mbaape to buy. If you look at the results of the match, the attack line is still great, they are not very important to buy attackers. I don't understand if purchasing mbappe is what Anceloti needs or their management wants?

It's true, in this season's transfer market, Real Madrid seems to only focus on chasing mbappe as their transfer target, without them realizing that after the departure of ramos and varane, real madrid do not have players who are worthy to occupy the position left by ramos and varane, so far I saw that Alaba performance was fairly normal at Real Madrid and even I saw that the Madrid defense often made mistakes that resulted in goals, such as in the match against Celta Vigo, even though Real Madrid won the match, but it should have been 2 goals scored by Celta vigl  players  does not happen if the madrid defenders can anticipate the fast attack carried out by celta vigo.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 06:47:51 PM

It was nice to see that Real Madrid demolished Celta Vigo with a 5-2 result. Even if they couldn't make very good transfers, they are still doing good with the current starting eleven. Benzema is still carrying the team and he made a hat-trick here. He scored 4 goals in 5 league matches so far. Benzema is still performing great despite he is 33 now.
Real Madrid have started the season with good performance, they haven't lost any match so far. They destroyed Celta Vigo, even after losing the match in the first half. Benzema also is doing real good in the club despite he age, he had scored 5 goals in the La Liga this season. But, I think Real Madrid have to sign another talented player to support Benzema on the field, and also replace him if he is injured. Presently, Real Madrid is depending mostly on Benzema when playing their matches.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 08:25:01 PM

Coach Zidane was overly dependent on Benzema. His tactics were centered on Benzema. Now maybe we won’t see it. Carlo Ancelotti Maybe don't just rely on Benzema. And if he does the same, Real Madrid will have to give up hope of winning the title this season as well. However, many Real Madrid players are now in good form. The coach now has to pick the best strategy. The coach will also have to see how Hazard and Bale can be brought back to form and how they can be used properly. Vinicius must take care. He will be an invaluable gem for the future team if he can maintain his form and fitness.
Real Madrid as a whole depends on Benzema a lot, but it wasn't Zidane that was dependent on Benzema on early years of his career, he just had to do that because other great players left or started to not play well so he had to use someone else to cover that difference. I am not saying that it is a good idea to put all your hopes into just one player, but if that one player is literally the only one that can provide you with goals while others either leave or just end up not playing properly then you have no other choice, any manager would have done the same. That is why I honestly believe that we should not put the blame on Zidane for putting Benzema as the core player.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1209

Heisenberg

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 09:57:13 PM

It's true, in this season's transfer market, Real Madrid seems to only focus on chasing mbappe as their transfer target, without them realizing that after the departure of ramos and varane, real madrid do not have players who are worthy to occupy the position left by ramos and varane, so far I saw that Alaba performance was fairly normal at Real Madrid and even I saw that the Madrid defense often made mistakes that resulted in goals, such as in the match against Celta Vigo, even though Real Madrid won the match, but it should have been 2 goals scored by Celta vigl  players  does not happen if the madrid defenders can anticipate the fast attack carried out by celta vigo.
Even Varane and Ramos used to make mistakes, very silly ones, the only difference was that Ramos was a team leader and very influential in critical matches. Conceding so many goals isn't something new in Real Madrid. Given the traditional style of football at the club, I am not surprised that they are putting priorities in the attack rather than defense.

As of now, I am still liking the free goal scoring Real Madrid.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Spack17

Activity: 1596
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 10:48:50 PM

It was nice to see that Real Madrid demolished Celta Vigo with a 5-2 result. Even if they couldn't make very good transfers, they are still doing good with the current starting eleven. Benzema is still carrying the team and he made a hat-trick here. He scored 4 goals in 5 league matches so far. Benzema is still performing great despite he is 33 now.

If we look at the matches this season, Real Madrid has won 3 of 4 matches and drawn 1. Benzema and Vinicius are the main contributors to the good performance of their team in all the matches. These two are doing a great job so Real Madrid is able to score so many goals. Their defense is weak, they are concede a lot of goals, yet they are able to win because the strikers are in good form.

Benzema's career is still brilliant even though he is not young anymore, but his performance is no longer in doubt now he has 5 goals and also 4 assists so indeed he has contributed a lot to Real Madrid and Karim Benzema is an important player to prioritize .

And now playing in the UCL against Inter milan of course this will be a weapon for real madrid to put Benzema as the most dangerous line and I will not doubt how he is already in front of the opponent's goal.

Benzema was really the main goal power of Real Madrid against Inter but the only goal of the match came from a surprising name, Rodrygo. But Benzema is still their greatest forward. I'm confident that he will start scoring in the Champions League like he does in the La Liga now. He is just playing like a much younger forward which is very great for Real Madrid.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 10:55:40 PM

Even Varane and Ramos used to make mistakes, very silly ones, the only difference was that Ramos was a team leader and very influential in critical matches. Conceding so many goals isn't something new in Real Madrid. Given the traditional style of football at the club, I am not surprised that they are putting priorities in the attack rather than defense.

As of now, I am still liking the free goal scoring Real Madrid.
Yupp it was a public secret that real madrid since even when cristiaon still there they are conceded a lot but scored a lot at the same time .. they adapted an all out attack football .. an open play where there is no time to play the ball on their own field but keep pushing forward , thats the consequences but in zidane prime managerial it produced champions league title back to back.

real madrid just sick thesedays , lack of successfull transfer , luckily they win it this time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 11:31:08 PM

Their stats in defense are not good. They have Alaba but it's not enough. I think they need 2 center backs for this season. But strangely, they even chased Mbaape to buy. If you look at the results of the match, the attack line is still great, they are not very important to buy attackers.
I agree with you. Real Madrid shouldn't focus on buying a top CF only, but finding a strong CB to replace the position of Ramos and Varane. We cannot blame Real Madrid to buy Mbappe, it is also a good idea. Benzema won't be always fit, he probably gets injured during the season. It is needed to have another strong CF. However, denying the urgent need for strong CB is a mistake. I have commented before that the current central backs of Real Madrid look not promising enough. Buying Alaba isn't the solution, his position basically isn't a CB.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 11:52:59 PM

I agree with you. Real Madrid shouldn't focus on buying a top CF only, but finding a strong CB to replace the position of Ramos and Varane. We cannot blame Real Madrid to buy Mbappe, it is also a good idea. Benzema won't be always fit, he probably gets injured during the season. It is needed to have another strong CF. However, denying the urgent need for strong CB is a mistake. I have commented before that the current central backs of Real Madrid look not promising enough. Buying Alaba isn't the solution, his position basically isn't a CB.
They need one more central defender but not two because they already have Alaba from a free transfer. A good defender and free. Alaba can play in many positions and central defender position is one of them.

I agree that a good defense system is important for any club and in Real Madrid now, their attacking system works good enough. It is not for long time but the current players in their attacking system can play good in a few more seasons. They are ageing but can be used in a few more seasons.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 05:07:24 AM

They need one more central defender but not two because they already have Alaba from a free transfer. A good defender and free. Alaba can play in many positions and central defender position is one of them.

I agree that a good defense system is important for any club and in Real Madrid now, their attacking system works good enough. It is not for long time but the current players in their attacking system can play good in a few more seasons. They are ageing but can be used in a few more seasons.
Agree with you Real Madrid should get new defender because right now only have two defender without got the same quality defender on bench, I think Real Madrid most lucky got Alaba with free transfer from Bayern Munich because he can play well as defender or left back, this most positive side for Real Madrid during Mendy can't play until right now because injury, but they need with new player. Midfielder I think have completed after get sign from Eduardo Camavinga maybe become the next Modric for the future, on forward still waiting for Mbappe get deal in the next season or not.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Merit: 2224

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 06:05:00 AM

Agree with you Real Madrid should get new defender because right now only have two defender without got the same quality defender on bench, I think Real Madrid most lucky got Alaba with free transfer from Bayern Munich because he can play well as defender or left back, this most positive side for Real Madrid during Mendy can't play until right now because injury, but they need with new player. Midfielder I think have completed after get sign from Eduardo Camavinga maybe become the next Modric for the future, on forward still waiting for Mbappe get deal in the next season or not.

Real Madrid should buy a central defender but not just an ordinary central defender because what they need is a strong center-back who can replace Sergio Ramos. Jules Kounde might be an option for Real Madrid, in the last transfer windows he failed to sign for Chelsea, so there is an opportunity for Real Madrid to be able to sign him in the winter transfer windows.

It's just that for Jules Kounde Real Madrid has to prepare a lot of funds because there is a possibility that Chelsea will try to sign him again.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1291

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:27:11 AM

Real Madrid should buy a central defender but not just an ordinary central defender because what they need is a strong center-back who can replace Sergio Ramos. Jules Kounde might be an option for Real Madrid, in the last transfer windows he failed to sign for Chelsea, so there is an opportunity for Real Madrid to be able to sign him in the winter transfer windows.

It's just that for Jules Kounde Real Madrid has to prepare a lot of funds because there is a possibility that Chelsea will try to sign him again.
I can't say that without Ramos, Real began to feel much worse. They concede goals, as they conceded with Ramos, but they still win. After the start of the season, Real Madrid looks to me the most obvious contender to win this season. Before the start of the season, Barcelona was my preference, but now everything has changed and Barcelona looks weak. Of course, it's still too early to say something and there is Atlético, which are the reigning champions. Time will show.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ILuckyGuyI

Merit: 427

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:42:51 AM

In two days, Atletico Madrid are going to be hosting Athletic Bilbao. Atletico Madrid played their Champions League game against Porto yesterday. They are going to have only 2 days to be able to rest before the next matchday. A. Bilbao are not an easy opponent for them and Bilbao started the league nicely also. However, Bilbao couldn't beat Atletico here for years and they couldn't even get a draw. So, Atletico have the psychological predominance over them. I expect Atletico to win by one or two goals.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:45:56 AM

I can't say that without Ramos, Real began to feel much worse. They concede goals, as they conceded with Ramos, but they still win. After the start of the season, Real Madrid looks to me the most obvious contender to win this season. Before the start of the season, Barcelona was my preference, but now everything has changed and Barcelona looks weak. Of course, it's still too early to say something and there is Atlético, which are the reigning champions. Time will show.
I also chose Barcelona because previously there were Messi and Griezmann but the choice I made seemed too soon, because then there was a transfer which I thought was very sudden and certainly surprising. Losing these two players for Barcelona will certainly make Barcelona weak and that has been proven so far, even though it is only the beginning of the season. Regarding Real Madrid, it should be getting other potential players and not only in defense, at least Madrid need other players who can be paired in all lines. But Real Madrid is still safe so far I'm sure, seeing their performance in the league and in CL looks fine, so there's no need for Madrid to rush to get other potential players.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 08:00:54 AM

I also chose Barcelona because previously there were Messi and Griezmann but the choice I made seemed too soon, because then there was a transfer which I thought was very sudden and certainly surprising.
Griezman is reasonable because he could not show himself in Nou Camp. However, the surprise is Barcelona did not do it sooner to keep Messi after cutting total salary. They delay the deal of Griezman and perhaps planned to let Messi go.

Losing these two players for Barcelona will certainly make Barcelona weak and that has been proven so far, even though it is only the beginning of the season. Regarding Real Madrid, it should be getting other potential players and not only in defense, at least Madrid need other players who can be paired in all lines. But Real Madrid is still safe so far I'm sure, seeing their performance in the league and in CL looks fine, so there's no need for Madrid to rush to get other potential players.
They are already weaker than top clubs in La Liga and Champions League. Barcelona now are in the fluctuations between good and bad team and it is reason that prevent them to make real big changes in their team. They are trying to use old players because they think those players are still good, not too bad. Unfortunately, Pique and Busquet are barriers for growth of youth players.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:25:53 AM

In two days, Atletico Madrid are going to be hosting Athletic Bilbao. Atletico Madrid played their Champions League game against Porto yesterday. They are going to have only 2 days to be able to rest before the next matchday. A. Bilbao are not an easy opponent for them and Bilbao started the league nicely also. However, Bilbao couldn't beat Atletico here for years and they couldn't even get a draw. So, Atletico have the psychological predominance over them. I expect Atletico to win by one or two goals.

Atletico Bilbao has always been a strong opponent for Atletico Madrid. If we look at the statistics of the last 5 matches of these two teams, we will see that. Atletico Madrid has won two, drawn one and Atletico Bilbao has won the other two. And in the last match between Atletico Madrid vs Bilbao, Bilbao beat Atletico Madrid 2-1. So it is definitely a hard match for Atletico Madrid.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:01:56 AM

Both teams have so far recorded quite positive results in La Liga, from the 4 matches that have been played both teams have never lost, I think in that match Bilbao still has the chance to overtake Atletico Madrid's position above it, especially now that Atletico Madrid has just finished playing in the champions league and automatically only has a little time to recover the stamina of the players, and of course this can be an advantage for bilbao to be able to take advantage of the fatigue factor of the atletico madrid players who have just played against porto.
I seem to be more convinced that bilbao will win the match with a score of 0-1

abhiseshakana
Legendary

Merit: 2224

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 10:34:40 AM

Regarding Real Madrid, it should be getting other potential players and not only in defense, at least Madrid need other players who can be paired in all lines. But Real Madrid is still safe so far I'm sure, seeing their performance in the league and in CL looks fine, so there's no need for Madrid to rush to get other potential players.

Real Madrid should be able to sign several players at once because the large funds that have been prepared for Mbappe have not been used, and I think the funds were set up for Mbappe is one of the reasons why Real Madrid didn't spend a lot in the last transfer Windows. Real Madrid only signed 2 new players and only spent 31 million euros for Camavinga because Alaba signed on a free transfer.

Next season they can get Mbappe on a free transfer, so most likely in the next transfer, Real Madrid will sign some players. Maybe defenders, midfielders, or another player with a different position that was needed at that time (it could be that in the middle of the season there are some players who are injured).

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1206

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 11:55:01 AM

Although Benzema is now 33 years old, he is still a great player. His best part is, he can perform the whole season without getting injured. He can keep fitness and performance just right. And so he can score a lot of goals and do a lot of assists. Benzema must play a key role in winning against a strong team like Inter Milan. I don't think if Benzema won't perform well then Real Madrid will manage to win.

He is an example of the modern elite player, takes care of themselves and eats and exercises, doesn't drink or smoke, and just live clean as ever.

But actually I would point out he also is one of those players who plays through injury. He had that long term wrist injury for example, and he just kept playing on.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 02:16:02 PM

Real Madrid should buy a central defender but not just an ordinary central defender because what they need is a strong center-back who can replace Sergio Ramos.
Defender like Ramos is not easy to find. He is not only strong in defense but also productive with goals. I can not remember there are defenders who can score too many goals like Ramos, head, foot, and free kicks, he can do it all.

Jules Kounde might be an option for Real Madrid, in the last transfer windows he failed to sign for Chelsea, so there is an opportunity for Real Madrid to be able to sign him in the winter transfer windows.
He is good in defense but not good in corner kick or free kick. He can not replace Ramos 100%.

Mendy is not a central defender and Real Madrid don't have issues with wing back. At least in early of season, they are doing well but later, their old squad will have issues if old players can not maintain their good performance or get injured.

Real Madrid are trying to renew their team with young and talented players. Camavinga is their preparation for a future next 2 or 3 years.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 05:28:32 PM

~snip~
Benzema won't be always fit, he probably gets injured during the season. It is needed to have another strong CF. However, denying the urgent need for strong CB is a mistake. I have commented before that the current central backs of Real Madrid look not promising enough. Buying Alaba isn't the solution, his position basically isn't a CB.

At least they must be wise in determining the plan to buy players. Put the most important things first, but maybe they have different plans.
About Benzema, yes indeed in need of coating because he will not always be fit. Maybe Eduardo Camavinga could be an alternative for a while. He has also performed well on his debut

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 3691 »
  Print  

Jump to: