Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Crypto trading bot beat human intelligence?  (Read 748 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:51:30 PM

I am sure that it can, even despite the fact that unpredictable things are happening on the market. I am convinced that such bots already exist, but you will never see such a bot on sale.
People who use such technologies do not need money, so all bots promising you something similar are just attempts.
It may beat at some occasions but may get failed in most other occasions. Still I like to explain you that do not underestimate the power of human brain which is at least 1000 times more powerful than the USA military owning super computers. Bots are just few line codes which may not worth to be compared with human brain.

But at wild market fluctuations, bots may seem like a perfect solutions which again may lead to think about beating human brain but not in all times and in all conditions of markets and cross thinking capabilities.

Come to think that bots are human made which means that human brains are far more superior.Bots are for automation it might really have that advantage when it comes on some thing but a bot cant beat up
a human when it comes to decision making in case on any situation because not all would be handled out by a bot.So its a no in most cases on where a bot can beat up human intelligence but somehow
the creation of these bots are making the jobs even way more simplier and not time consuming thats why people nowadays do really rely to automation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: