Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sentiment analysis or Technical analysis, which one is best to make good trading  (Read 646 times)
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:40:18 PM

Tools are made to assist the user and make the task easy. If you find it difficult to choose between two approaches/tools, you can try to use both of them if there's nothing to lose in the end. Also, experience is still a gain. Personally, I prefer technical analysis for trading because it provides me more assurance and security in the trade.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:42:36 PM

It is definitely technical analysis. The tools such as automated bots, trading signals, and etc. are the backbone of any trader. Through these they are able to trade with guides. I personally recommend everyone to always use technical analysis because fundamental analysis in crypto is quite not effective though.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:43:10 PM

I was confused earlier between sentiment and technical analysis that which is good for trading but I found both have their own importance when there is a strong sentiment about any coin whether it be a positive or negative technical analysis doesn’t work. Technical analysis works perfectly when there are no market manipulations, and also you must have seen when there is a positive sentiment, the coin goes up and in negative coin goes down. But the problem I faced while doing sentiment analysis is, it takes so much time and effort to continuously watch all the news on different social media to find out the sentiment so recently one of my friends introduced me to a tool named SmartBotCoin.io that gathers all the news of the market and do sentiment analysis about any coin to make the best trading decisions and before using any tool I really want to be assured if this tool is legit or not? Because when it comes to trading I am very cautious to use any tool. Do you think detecting sentiments on AI/ML tools and then trading on the basis of those sentiments works?
If you are still in doubt why don't you try searching for some other information about that trading tool? in that way you can have your own idea and knowledge about it. Well actually just like you I was also curious about using some tool to have a good trading and i'm lucky to find one, it was also suggested by my friend and I didn't regret anything because it helps me to track my investments and manage my trade very well.
EclaireWithLove

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:21:05 PM

I was confused earlier between sentiment and technical analysis that which is good for trading but I found both have their own importance when there is a strong sentiment about any coin whether it be a positive or negative technical analysis doesn’t work. Technical analysis works perfectly when there are no market manipulations, and also you must have seen when there is a positive sentiment, the coin goes up and in negative coin goes down. But the problem I faced while doing sentiment analysis is, it takes so much time and effort to continuously watch all the news on different social media to find out the sentiment so recently one of my friends introduced me to a tool named SmartBotCoin.io that gathers all the news of the market and do sentiment analysis about any coin to make the best trading decisions and before using any tool I really want to be assured if this tool is legit or not? Because when it comes to trading I am very cautious to use any tool. Do you think detecting sentiments on AI/ML tools and then trading on the basis of those sentiments works?

It's 100% legit, and I love how it's tailored for any trade level (beginner, intermediate and advanced traders.)
MaterialMouse69

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

For me I will go into the technical analysis since we are talking about a cryptocurrency trading and since we are into using technical terms as well as equipment on making us decide our next phase on trading crypto, technical analysis will be a best choice to do rather than getting into sentimental analysis because such method will not be quite enough to be effective in trading,
Da_ShivamGarg

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:30:57 PM

Yes, sentiments really very helpful in trading when it comes to the crypto market. So having a tool like smartbotcoin which makes you fundamentally very strong. I have generally heard from people that TA dont works here thats the reason its fully manipulated, we need AI here also
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 05:19:41 PM

Choosing both will be the best option but in still depends on the person. Tools are very useful for people who work all day because like smartbotcoin which automates using ai technology will make the user comfortable in leaving their assets while going to work. Also the live chart will be a huge advantage for the user when he is monitoring and not at work.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:22:46 PM

It is actually depends on the trader itself on what knowledge he has and what he wants to apply so that his money will grow. With SmartBotCoin, you can trade easily because it automates your exchanges and make secure of your portfolio. Making your trades fast and safe with it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:23:45 PM

No need to choose both side because if you are a real trader, those you have mentioned above is the most important strategy when it comes trading .  Even you just holding a one coin 'cause you do not know what will happen in the future , so always use both option to assure no matter happen on the performance ., you are ready to protect your portfolio any time ,even let say  if your going to short term or long term. 
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:25:10 PM

from my experience all this analysis cannot guarantee profit when you trade, all cryptocurrency price movements are very difficult to predict, analysis has only a small role to help you when trading.

I think with technical analysis 60% is almost accurate to determine buy and sell positions.
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:34:19 PM

Both are good, you should be careful with wash trading exchanges like bibox, IMO, avoid them, exchanges like bibox; https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@resteemedbot/wash-trading-exchanges-harming-the-industry-bibox-another-culprit
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:17:11 PM

Why choosing between sentiment analysis or technical analysis? This two is very important in trading and also to become a good trader because this two provide proper statistics and positive technical analysis in order to have successful trading. In the world of trading industry and this was pretty good if you are getting some sentiment analysis to grow up your minds in the real world trading.

kiyoxclr

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:17:34 PM

Actually, many traders in this field will prefer to choose the technical analysis because you will use some trading signal that will help you to know all trends about the market and I know some people who do technical analysis are now successful on it.
Alpayno

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:18:15 PM

i also think smartbotcoin also a good platform to use with as i see the platform the UI was great and it was easy to operate that makes a beginner operate it without problems and if do they also have a youtube guide so i think this was a best trading platform.
Motorista

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:19:02 PM

Using tools in trading can be really helpful for every trader. But i suggest to try the technical analysis because most traders uses this tool, especially for the first time traders that they can be guided and they can determined the volume and the price movement of a coin, so that they can easily trade or sell a coin.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 06:25:29 PM

Technical analysis is better, but that doesn't help much for Altcoin which has a low marketcap. because all analysis can be broken by several people, if they have large funds they can manipulate it.

so technical analysis suitable for coins such as bitcoin, ethereum and some top-ranked crypto coins.
GoldSpectre

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:23:21 PM

technical analysis over sentiment analysis because it allow me to make a good judgement on the market and avoid costly mistake
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:05:05 PM

Using tools in trading can be really helpful for every trader. But i suggest to try the technical analysis because most traders uses this tool, especially for the first time traders that they can be guided and they can determined the volume and the price movement of a coin, so that they can easily trade or sell a coin.
First timer are the ones that usually finds it more difficult to interpret chats and for you to be able to interpret chart easily and correctly, you must have undergone some through training and put lots of practices into trading.

Technical analysis not as easy as you may think, most people that uses technical analysis successfully are pro trader, even pro trader sometimes still finds themselves falling victim of fomo with all the technical analysis that they do, but if yiu can really master it well, it is really a fun thing, but it is still not complete without joining it with fundamental analysis, you have to be able to combine the two together for you to have exactly the right prediction for that particular period of time that you need it and for a particular time frame.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:03:52 AM

In my opinion, sentiments is more widely used for trading. I understand that there could be need for technical analysis and fundamental analysis, but the market is not regulated and depends wholly on demand and supply. With the issue of whales who manipulate the market at will, I doubt there would be any need for technical analysis.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:20:12 AM

yes, technical analysis help us to know the target price and the stop loss level if our predictions going to wrong directions
and personally i use only technical analysis to predict the market
regards
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: