Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of SatoshiMiners & Cryptocompare's review!!!  (Read 379 times)
Ruso21 (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:05:40 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 01:37:56 PM by Ruso21

admin, please do not delete and help to move it to the correct place. thanks

i "bought" an X1 on satoshiminers, supposedly it is based in Netherlands but it is not, the IP address gives me to Panama or Curacao (45.227.252.166)
purchased on May 23 and have no tracking number, also no replies of my emails.

most of the comments on Cryptocompare are from the scammer, i didn't saw the comments of those people who got scammed because i didn't login. On May 31 i sent an email to them and will see if they reply and how will solve it.  

beware of those 2 websites!!!

https://satoshiminers.com/
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/satoshi-miners/
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:19:21 PM

I'd include the link/name of the website in the title of your topic, click "edit" to do that (forgot to do it myself before moving your topic).

Signature space available for rent.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:01:51 AM

admin, please do not delete and help to move it to the correct place. thanks

i "bought" an X1 on satoshiminers, supposedly it is based in Netherlands but it is not, the IP address gives me to Panama or Curacao (45.227.252.166)
purchased on May 23 and have no tracking number, also no replies of my emails.

most of the comments on Cryptocompare are from the scammer, i didn't saw the comments of those people who got scammed because i didn't login. On May 31 i sent an email to them and will see if they reply and how will solve it. 

beware of those 2 websites!!!

There is collaboration on this to scam people, I have seen gambling site that has a lot of good comments coming from newbie and brand new member, they are doing this to entice people to invest, so better careful and do not just believe on those comments it is meant to shill the program.

Ruso21 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:58:17 PM

after reporting to Cryptocompare, a guy in charge will help me to contact the scammer.

supposedly they have a verification process to get the truthfulness of the company, but it seems they failed because they got lied too. so i'm wondering what kind of process they have.

hopefully they have the scammer's ID to sue him. now the only thing that I can do is pray and wait for cryptocompare, not happy to lose my coins.
chatonBrutal

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:12:59 AM

supposedly they have a verification process to get the truthfulness of the company,

From someone of the support team :

Before we start advertising the mining companies we perform several steps to confirm the truthfulness of the company including a video call to check the equipment in operation.
However, just to note that we are only advertising mining companies and that we have no influence on their business.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:20:09 AM

supposedly they have a verification process to get the truthfulness of the company,

From someone of the support team :

Before we start advertising the mining companies we perform several steps to confirm the truthfulness of the company including a video call to check the equipment in operation.
However, just to note that we are only advertising mining companies and that we have no influence on their business.

If the advertising company wants to keep his reputation then he should delete the advertiser or marked it as scam as testified by one of its verified buyers, do not believe in testimonials alone, scammers are using this to make their project looks good.
chatonBrutal

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:56:11 AM

If the advertising company wants to keep his reputation then he should delete the advertiser or marked it as scam as testified by one of its verified buyers, do not believe in testimonials alone, scammers are using this to make their project looks good.

Of course, right know I'm trying to make the advertising company (CryptoCompare) delete the page and put a red flag instead of a green one on this scam, but will they ?
Not reallay sure, they also promote them in one of there newsletter => https://www.cryptocompare.com/email-updates/daily/2019/apr/29/
Ruso21 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:12:36 PM

that's the same words coming from Vladimir Cosic, who is the support guy from Cryptocompare taking my case. It sounds like they give a shit, as long as they get paid from advertisements.
chatonBrutal

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:45:54 PM

that's the same words coming from Vladimir Cosic, who is the support guy from Cryptocompare taking my case. It sounds like they give a shit, as long as they get paid from advertisements.

Yep, got the same guy and last message from him is :

Thank you for your feedback, we will pass down your suggestion.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

I'll update this topic if I got any more news
Roguepanther

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:43:02 AM

Following this thread, I was scammed by them as well. They maintained contact up until shipping.
chatonBrutal

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

There is another thread there => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149742.0
odb36

Activity: 20
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:20:07 PM

Lol, thanks for the thread, I was just going to hit the buy button and send them my precious BTC. Always verify!
Ruso21 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:51:16 PM

Lol, thanks for the thread, I was just going to hit the buy button and send them my precious BTC. Always verify!

glad that you didn't fall. Also beware of Cryptocompare, they have a faulty procedure and they give a Sh!t about the situation.

up to date they didn't give me an answer and their page is used by many scammers. 
Ruso21 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:49:35 PM

I expected this kind of reply from Cryptocompare. They have a faulty internal system that helped the scammer, and now they are not responsible for the mistake.
all they care is the money from advertisements.

Here is the same shit from Vladimir Cosic, always doing copy paste...

Hello,

Sorry for the delay,
Unfortunately, there is not much that we can do. As we already mentioned, we are only advertising companies and have no influence on their business.
If you think that you have been scammed, we can only advise you to contact the company directly and try to sort out the situation.
Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
CryptoCompare team
Ruso21 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:52:11 PM

look how ridiculous is cryptocompare, they deleted my post saying...

"still waiting for my tracking number since May 23rd. they don't reply my mails and can't find anyone"

i entered the web and guess what, all the previous review are deleted leaving 5 of it. so WTF???
seems more suspicious and they keep saying that they don't have business relationship.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:24:28 PM

look how ridiculous is cryptocompare, they deleted my post saying...

"still waiting for my tracking number since May 23rd. they don't reply my mails and can't find anyone"

i entered the web and guess what, all the previous review are deleted leaving 5 of it. so WTF???
seems more suspicious and they keep saying that they don't have business relationship.

I am one of the subscribers of their newsletter they do deliver great news and up to date but after reading this I have to unsubscribe, I don't support newsletter that supports scam sellers even if they have a notification that they have no business relationship, they valued money over reputation, and they don't deserve our trust they should tag this satoshiminer as scam seller .
Oscar196201

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:25:30 PM

Never buy from StrongU.
I bought the STU-U6 from them. They advertised 660 GH/s @ 1300Watts. After long delays, they say that they will deliver the STU-U6 but with reduced capacity and increased electric consumption of 440 GH/s @ 2200 Watts.
At this capacity, the equipment is not profitable at my power cost of 0.12 $/kWh. StrongU refuses to refund the money and insists on delivering the "Waterdown" equipment. Stay away from this company. They will get your money and send you Junk!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: