Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need high quality data analysis for a job  (Read 193 times)
agentF (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 304

PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 04:12:48 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

I need high quality data analysis to create me a research job on micromobility E Scooter sharing companies.

There are 3 companies i would like to get a data from, Bird (www.bird.co), Lime (https://www.li.me), Wind (https://www.wind.co)

Data needed

Expenses of each company including:

• Scooter price (incl. import+shipping)
  • Charging costs (per scooter)
  • Maintanance costs (per scooter)
  • Theft probability (in %)
  • Insurance costs (per scooter)

Income of each company including:

• Initial price
  • Minute price
  • Drives per day
  • Minutes per drive

Other data i need to know:

• Scooter lifespan (in time)
  • Scooter lifespan (in km)
  • Battery lifespan (per charge)
  • Battery lifespan (total charges)

obviously i'm paying with BTC also i am willing to use any escrow service with your own preference.
The job needs to be done within a 7 days  (I know it is really short time to create this job but the data is public and can be done within the time frame requested).

Send me a private message with your price.

Thank you!

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agentF (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 04:14:14 PM

Reserve this space for myself.

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 04:39:21 PM

I sent you a PM, hopefully we can work together.

Positivebetting
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:43:57 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

the data is public

Where is the data housed? I don't think this would be a terribly difficult project if the data doesn't need to be cleaned too much.

That being said, all three of these companies are private, and I would be surprised to see any of this information public, except for the cost of individual rides.
agentF (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 06:47:23 PM

I sent you a PM, hopefully we can work together.

Hi! check your PMs.

agentF (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 06:50:01 PM

the data is public

Where is the data housed? I don't think this would be a terribly difficult project if the data doesn't need to be cleaned too much.

That being said, all three of these companies are private, and I would be surprised to see any of this information public, except for the cost of individual rides.

I don't need the exact numbers but to get some sort of reference.
A lot of information is available online, mostly in states which they demand this information to be public (US based companies).

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:06:54 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

the data is public

A lot of information is available online, mostly in states which they demand this information to be public (US based companies).
I am not aware of any laws within the US that require expenses to be public for private companies. Even public companies generally do not have this granular information publicly available.

I found this article that says Bird's rates vary by location/city to between $0.1 and $0.33 per minute, with a $1 upfront charge. I found a couple of articles that all cite Lyme's rate to be $1 plus $0.25 per minute.

It appears these types of companies pay contractors to charge their scooters, who are also paid a variable rate. I have found various articles that cite contractors being paid between $3 and $25 per scooter, and between $5 and $25 per scooter, and all the articles I found implied the average tends to be on the lower end of this scale. I am not sure how often they need to be charged.

Bird sells a version of their scooter that has a range of 30 miles for $1,300. I would put an upper bound to the costs of the scooter to be 90% of this cost, but would estimate the actual cost be much lower than this. I found an article that cited the cost of a scooter to be $551.

The revenue per scooter per day is going to vary widely by location, and will be difficult to estimate without some kind of at least sample data. This article cites the average ride on a Bird scooter to be $3.65, and an average of 5 rides per day per scooter, both as of May 2018. Assuming $0.25/minute, you could reach the conclusion that each Bird scooter is driven for an average of 10.6 minutes per ride. This would also mean that scooters will need to be charged at least once every other day.

I found a Crunchbase article that sums the ultimate information you are likely looking for; Bird has gross margins of 18% as of May 2018. This was according to an investor presentation. At the time, Bird reportedly said they hoped to increase gross margins to 33% by reducing operating costs.

None of these companies are autonomous, and will have costs such as software development, scooter R&D, and others.

Also, without at least pointing to any kind of raw data, you are not looking for a data analytics project to be completed, you are looking for a google search project to be completed.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:10:02 PM

Loyce is the data analysis king on this forum.

See if he's willing to take your job. I am not even sure if he takes on jobs like this on request but you may try your luck.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
agentF (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 09:03:05 PM

the data is public

I am not aware of any laws within the US that require expenses to be public for private companies. Even public companies generally do not have this granular information publicly available.

I found this article that says Bird's rates vary by location/city to between $0.1 and $0.33 per minute, with a $1 upfront charge. I found a couple of articles that all cite Lyme's rate to be $1 plus $0.25 per minute.

It appears these types of companies pay contractors to charge their scooters, who are also paid a variable rate. I have found various articles that cite contractors being paid between $3 and $25 per scooter, and between $5 and $25 per scooter, and all the articles I found implied the average tends to be on the lower end of this scale. I am not sure how often they need to be charged.

Bird sells a version of their scooter that has a range of 30 miles for $1,300. I would put an upper bound to the costs of the scooter to be 90% of this cost, but would estimate the actual cost be much lower than this. I found an article that cited the cost of a scooter to be $551.

The revenue per scooter per day is going to vary widely by location, and will be difficult to estimate without some kind of at least sample data. This article cites the average ride on a Bird scooter to be $3.65, and an average of 5 rides per day per scooter, both as of May 2018. Assuming $0.25/minute, you could reach the conclusion that each Bird scooter is driven for an average of 10.6 minutes per ride. This would also mean that scooters will need to be charged at least once every other day.

I found a Crunchbase article that sums the ultimate information you are likely looking for; Bird has gross margins of 18% as of May 2018. This was according to an investor presentation. At the time, Bird reportedly said they hoped to increase gross margins to 33% by reducing operating costs.

None of these companies are autonomous, and will have costs such as software development, scooter R&D, and others.

Also, without at least pointing to any kind of raw data, you are not looking for a data analytics project to be completed, you are looking for a google search project to be completed.

Thank you for your explanation. Yes, google is the source for my research and i don't mind paying for it.

agentF (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 09:03:43 PM

Loyce is the data analysis king on this forum.

See if he's willing to take your job. I am not even sure if he takes on jobs like this on request but you may try your luck.

I will try, not sure he will answer me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: