Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JSRAW and Me  (Read 519 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:07:54 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 11:52:07 PM by legendster
Merited by DarkStar_ (4), TECSHARE (2), LoyceV (2), josephdd1 (1)

I wonder why you couldn't open a new thread and instead had to bring this issue up in this asswipe's thread that hurls insults at someone's mother just for fun.

I am 3d Sculptor, and I do this for a living full time, so I want to share my thought on one accusation " Offering Multimedia service" i believe I can shed some light on real-world practices.

After reading this particular thread, I am surprised that how legendster get away with this. I checked his trust, and I suppose @Lutpin and @suchmoon gave negative feedback at first but then changed it to neutral. The only explanation i can think of is that they both didn't know how bad this practice is and frowned upon in 3d industry.

No arguments there.

I was tagged. Why the tag was changed to a neutral? Because I never scammed anyone.

And that has basically been my only defense. I know what I was doing was wrong. I know I was trying to get high paying jobs while not having a similar history to back it up. - But admitting my fault does not exonerate me. I get that. But how will tarnishing my reputation now help anyone?

Just because I made a mistake  4 years ago, does it mean that I have to cower and whimper every time when someone threatens to blackmail and extort me? JRSAW - you sir, you are enabling that.

I have never sweetened my words because I like to stay on point. I am human, I made a mistake. I was tagged. I learned my lesson and I moved on. I don't even sell my 3D services here anymore. I never cheat anyone of their money. Did what I was paid for. I took the jobs with a mixed bag of portfolio that had my work along with some polished pro work that I lifted off the internet.

That was wrong. And I should have never done that.

Let me tell you what happens to those students who steal other portfolios. They get exposed on the first day when they go live on the floor during the test and after this blacklisted from the studio. And if done by any Senior Artist, then no major animation studio hires them in India ever because there are hardly 10 reputed 3d Studios in India. Every Art director, Lead, Manager, artists know at least a few peoples from each studio. forget about international studio, they take test first.  

As a student, I won an annual competition for 3D animation.

That formed part of the psyche I could do anything in 3D no matter how advanced it looked like. A failed theory. This combined with the fact that as soon as I passed out of Arena Multimedia and I started freelancing in 3D animation & modeling. In fact, I started doing textures right from the 2nd sem of the batch for getafreelancer.com clients. That site has now been merged with freelancer.com

To me, I did not know what the "freelancing" world comprised of. I learned from what I saw regularly. One freelancer stealing other freelancer's portfolio and still getting the job and doing it. getting good star ratings and making thousands of dollars. I wanted that for myself.

As a pro, I only worked online and all I got was international clients through Elance and Getafreelancer.com and during later years from Linkedin and Fiverr as well.

legendster posted his "Last Human anatomy" too; it's stolen as well. I am 100% positive because wireframe of the torso is pro's work. How am I so sure about that? Because Checking wireframe is the first step in gaming studio when reviewing 3d models, its basic practice around the world. Placement of Wireframe tells you the complete story about the 3d modeler's experience.

Can any student achieve this level under 2-3 years? Yes, 1 in 500(after practicing 12 hours day and continuously 365*2 )  and after that every studio gets in line to hire them. They don't need to steal other works

You are right. No one learns that quick. But I did. How? Thank CGpersia for that. I torrented a video tutorial I followed the Gnomon's organic surface modeling tutorial where it had a video lesson on how to create a realistic 3D torso.

Which is why I can probably still show you the file I worked on. Although I am not 100% whether I have the file since it's been a while.

and that too architectural work? NOPE, NEVER! note even in their dreams.

The sourced images were of: A classic teapot scene, a TV. an SUV (Hummer X3) and a Kitchen scene.

Stuff that I did regularly as I got contracted to a lot of props and stuff for some games and some clients even bought and sold them on Turbosquid. A place where I still sell a few pieces myself.

Now, why on Earth would I rip off some of the simplest things on Earth to nab clients? If I was stealing images to do work that I could not do would not have I gone for more advanced stuff?

Its common practice among students when they submit their assignments for class >dowload human body> copy paste hands, torso, feet etc> submit assigments> That's it.

is stealing common practice among the artists and students to land their first job in industry?  Hell NO !!

No arguments here. I did not share all of my own work because I knew exactly what the online freelancing world was like. I knew that people were ready to steal my own hard work - no matter how good or bad it was and slap their own watermark on it and call it their own.

That is exactly what I saw and what I learned and what I tried to do.

In Interweb some nutjob do, who thinks they are smarter than everyone else. They are cancer which gives a bad name to the freelance industry or in some cases their respective Countries as well and when caught their pants down then they shamelessly come up with this shit.

That was a 24 year old guy defending the way - the only way - he knew how to put food on the table. It was wrong. It should not have been done like that.

I remember interacting with legendster on one occasion where we were discussing annual Pay Grade for 3d Character Artist HERE. In the end, I told him to contact me with his work because I regularly distribute a good amount of work on a commission basis whenever my plates get full.

I received PM from him with his TG and email add (I must add No portfolio). In response, I asked about portfolio link before moving forward but didn't received any response after that. Now i am glad i didn't do any business with him.

The following interaction happened on 17th of April.

My mother seriously fell ill during this time and on April 24th (or 27th bad memory) I had to hospitalize her.

Sending you my portfolio for a job connection that you may never include me in was not at the top of my priority list and I subsequently forgot about it.

However, you might notice where I said "Yet I made close to 10lpa at my peak years." - I was inferring to when I was active back between 2012 - 2015 as a 3D animator / modeler. Also a contributing factor to why I did not immediately forward my portfolio to you.

20lpa is average amount in my line of work.  If one got experienced and contacts then he-she can earn more than 20 lakh pa. If none of them then one can't even earn 5 lakh. Have experienced both scenarios.
I am full time freelancer and work as a 3d character artist - modeler for 3d games and miniature industry.
One piece of advice stay away from desi clients if one wants respect, work satisfaction  and handsome pay.

How ironic! I am from the same industry and a freelancer as well. Yet I made close to 10lpa at my peak years.
You must really have strong connections .. and a really beast of a render machine.

Returning to the topic at hand. OP should only pay taxes on the invoiced FIAT equivalent of the crypto amount at the time of its creation. Since btc or any crypto is not regulated and not even a legal payment mode yet, you can't pay tax on "capital gains" and neither is it a good or service -unless you are selling the crypto as a broker, in that case, you'd be paying a forex tax - which is treated as just regular business income in India.

I already read his defense and it pretty much BS because I have seen a fair amount of similar cases in the real world. So I am not interested in his argument at all. I hope legendster will respect my point of view and will not send me a direct PM.

I believes and 100% sure that his account should be tag on this issue alone due to his shady practices. its very wrong behavior and should not be encouraged at all. But I am not jumping on him because I want to hear what community has to say on only one point.

1. Is it okay to tag his account after 3-4 years? Considering the fact this event took place in 2015-2016. If it's alright, then please let me know will tag this account right away. if not then i have no beef with him.

Thanks
JSRAW

3 - 4 years is a long time to learn a lesson from a mistake.

In 3 - 4 years time I'd be surprised if kabit9 remembers my name.

Tagging me now for a mistake that I admitted to years ago will not change history. It will only serve to show that no one cares if someone makes a mistake and tries to rectifies it.

It will show the world that when a guy is getting berated by an asswipe like Kabit9 - people no matter how good they are, turn into opportunists just to show proof of their own point and superiority about a subject without caring of the consequences the other guy will face.

Which is fine. You are entitled to your opinion about me and you have the right to react in a subject that you have a lot of experience in. But saying that you are not interested in hearing my explanation and being ready to hurt my livelihood is not fair. A lot of time has passed. Even the jails let you go after you serve your time. And I served my time way before you started actively engaging on this forum.

And my defense may seem like bullshit to you, after all, you could afford to get the best education, and subsequently, make bucket loads of money by working for Steam and Konami. I never had that chance. Being the sole earner of my family and I had to do what I thought was right at the time to get as much money as soon and as quickly as possible without ripping someone off.

Ironically, if only I had intended to rip people off like the thousand others that I saw, I'd have effortlessly done so and lived my life tension free somewhere else. Yes JSRAW, you may have the real-world experience of what it may be like to be at the top of the food chain. Maybe visit the bottom of the barrel sometime and see what it's like for the likes of us out there.

As for your question, should you tag?

I say yes, tag me if you have proof that I have scammed someone. That's what the trust system is for.

I saw your no pm request too late so I have already sent 3 messages to you. Do ignore that.

Anyone reading this. Should also voice their opinion. Just don't spam or hurl insults. Otherwise, your replies will be deleted.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:13:42 PM

I also request Suchmoon and Lutpin to make their views heard here.

Have I not been through enough with this BS? Fine, I get it, I made a mistake. I was a rookie back then in my career choices and in life. How long do I have to keep hearing about it? Even when I have always tried to be square!

My PM to both of you :
Guys

Your neutral tag on my profile is giving ammunition to trolls to dig up my name and accuse me of shit related to that old Multimedia Thread.

I was 24. Naive. I made a mistake years ago. How long do I have to keep defending myself for it?

Today, that Kabit9 raised the old Multimedia Thread to abuse me. Though he was a troll but JSRAW is not a troll.

He is a serious member of the forum and he is not fixing to tag me for shit that happened years ago!

Have I not been through enough with this BS? Fine, I get it, I made a mistake. I was a rookie back then in my career choices and in life. How long do I have to keep hearing about it? Even when I have always tried to be square!

Please respond on that thread. And please do not stay silent.

~
LK

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:17:49 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (4), LoyceV (2), legendster (1)

The issue was 3 years old. You did some silly stuff in order to bag a freelancing job.
The years around 2010 were the boom time in India for institutions training people in Multimedia and 3D-Animation.I used to see a lot of banners from Arena Multimedia and was always interested in them. I got hooked to 3-D for a brief time in 2007-08 when i installed trial version of 3DSMAX from a DVD accompanying a computer magazine. (Chip/ Digit; Those were the days). Made a few models. One of which was a half complete human head and it still has a place of pride in my twitter background image..LoL.. Cheesy Well, It all ended as I had a different career path.

I can understand someone like legendster trying to work his way up using the internet and torrented tutorials to learn stuff. I really wish he hadn't done that mistake of passing off someone else's work as his. He defended it initially being the typical "Jugaadu" Indian guy trying to get a foot through the door. Yet, He has accepted it over time that his work ethic and moral compass wasn't really in the right place.

This kind of stuff happens in India. Students copy their assignments and project works. Their are whole institutes that will train you for 3 months on different projects and give you a CV showing a 3 year experience. None of it is right. Yet, someone like him could have fell for this mistake trying to get a hustle going. That is what exactly happened.

This has already been judged by Suchmoon to be worthy of a neutral remark. A negative trust rating is supposed to be reserved if you have proof or reference of having been duped monetarily in a transaction. That is not present in this case and that is why the neutral rating.

I don't see what is there to explain. Yet, it'd be great if you can use this experience to tell more people in the India-sub to follow work ethic and guidelines. In foreign universities, every course starts with a set of guidelines titled something like "Ethics for CS50". You can see this even on MOOC websites. This is proof that people everywhere have struggled with the moral questions that such cases brings out. They have learnt from them and worked to stem the decline. I hope this is what we as a community can learn and follow from this 3 year old example.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 09:17:42 PM
Merited by legendster (1), cabalism13 (1)

This is a non-issue. Mistakes were made, and admitted to. There were no damages. Corrections were made. Everyone moves on improved. This is unnecessary drama.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 11:59:20 PM

It's a neutral and it's factual. It will stay.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 12:21:55 AM

It's a neutral and it's factual. It will stay.
Further it references the thread in which the situation was laid out and discussed.
Everyone who sees it can read that thread and make up their own mind.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:14:37 AM

This thread was made so that Suchmoon and Lutpin could respond if they would consider removing the neutral tag.

Something that has been repeatedly used by trolls. Since neither of them are interested in removing it, it is pointless to keep this thread open.

JSRAW can do whatever he pleases to do with the information shared.

Thread locked.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:09:44 AM

Thread locked.
You forgot to actually lock the thread, simply writing it doesn't do that.

This thread was made so that Suchmoon and Lutpin could respond if they would consider removing the neutral tag.
Something that has been repeatedly used by trolls.
Your neutral tag on my profile is giving ammunition to trolls to dig up my name and accuse me of shit related to that old Multimedia Thread.
I think you're making a wrong statement about the situation there.
The tag doesn't give any ammunition, you are being called out over something you did in the past, your actions, not my rating.
Yes, the rating makes your past actions easier to find, but that's the point of a trust rating, after all.
Nothing in those discussions is about the neutral rating left to your account, the discussions are about what you did in the past in regard to claiming other people's work in your portfolio.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:43:33 AM

^

With all due respect to both of you suchmoon and Lutpin, you guys did wrong when you both changed your feedback to neutral because it's on entirely wrong argument.

It should remain to Negative, so I am leaving my rating to this account.

In case this thread gets locked then follow this,my reply in main thread

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 02:51:28 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1)

^

With all due respect to both of you suchmoon and Lutpin, you guys did wrong when you both changed your feedback to neutral because it's on entirely wrong argument.

I am also a graphic artist. The industry does frown upon what he did, however his explanation of wanting to protect the privacy of his customers makes perfect sense in this forum full of stalkers. He still should have disclosed the samples were not his, but it is not as if he sold the work of others. Move on.
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 5879

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:23:00 PM
Merited by josephdd1 (1)

I agree with neutral rating in this case.
Op never scammed anyone, and this fact was long ago.
Op uses this account to work. There is no reason to destroy the account with a red tag, as he isn't a risky person to deal with.

As the tag is neutral, any customer will be careful about his portfolio(that's about what the trust is for). But any customer will also see the positive rating, so I think there isn't too much problem here.

I agree with tecshare. "Non-issue"and improvements were made

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:18:38 PM
Merited by josephdd1 (1)

^

Negative trust would be harsh use of trust system and wrong sense of judgement from someone in DT. It would more effectively just increase the drama around due to a years old mistake.

Some are already stating it as drama in some sense :

Been out for a week, must have missed some drama
There is some kabit9 VS legendster doxxing drama going on.

Just move on @JSRAW, you should know what theymos said about forgiveness around the forum. And I can say, by seeing at his recent history here, that mistake could be the last mistake he did about copying portfolio.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:33:53 PM

~snip~
I am also a graphic artist. The industry does frown upon what he did, however his explanation of wanting to protect the privacy of his customers makes perfect sense in this forum full of stalkers. He still should have disclosed the samples were not his, but it is not as if he sold the work of others. Move on.

Techshare and Bitmover I hear you Bro

Tell me honestly, Have you ever seen any artist, who is hiding his work with this reasoning? I am yet to meet any legit Online-offline freelancer be it Concept-storyboard artist, Animator or any Sculptor who use such excuse ( scammy artist? Yes, many). Every artist I have met in my 9-year career show their work with pride. In Art Industry one doesn't need any degree, diploma but only work. Work is signature for every artist, Period.

I agree he didn't scam anyone here. Did it ever occur to anyone why? Because he got caught. That's it. Its like burglar entering in someone house and caught red-handed then his defense says that he didn't loot anyone.

I can understand why lutpin and suchmoon changed their feedback negative to neutral. Because somehow, he manages to portray an entirely different scenario about the Industry practice and the result, feedback turned into neutral. Which was wrong in the first place. ( No disrespect to lutpin/suchmoon)

If we go by this logic then every user who got red trust because they used google translate or plagiarizing content and so on should be given a second chance too. I am sure everyone of them need money as much as next guy and they need to put food on table also.

It not about " Bottom of the barrel and good education drama" I am high school graduate only ( i am not going to advertise where I was born only to counter any argument etc.) Poor people don't try to scam others, they work hard, smartly and climb up to ladders. So success is not about education or social status, its about Work Ethics and hard work of individual. as simple as that.

I can only sympathies in this case. I hardly tag someone unnecessary and i chose this option only when i am 100% sure and here i am positive i am not doing anything wrong.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 05:37:37 PM

BTW I don't think I changed my rating from negative to neutral. I usually add a note when I do that. I believe this one was a neutral from the beginning. Not that facts seem to matter in this drama anymore.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:47:43 PM

~snip~

You could just straight away tag him, that's not someone here could stop you from anyways.

I agree he did a bad move by using others work, it would surely be considered as very shady activity in real animation industry. But on the other side there should always be a way to correct the mistake or atleast do better work next time and most of the people here would agree he is pretty trusted with large amount of funds and would probably not repeat the same mistake again.

Rest is just your move, which would cost in some ways destroying a hard built account.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:23:36 PM
Merited by josephdd1 (1)

Just to add before legendster actually locks the thread. If you aren't actually selling your 3d services here anymore then why would you care if the trolls are using it against you? It doesn't really affect your other trades as well because you don't even offer it anymore. You shouldn't focused on the noise they are making because like what you said they are just "trolls" trying to ruin your time. If you do change your mind and offer your 3d services again the best way to comeback from this neutral rating is to have successful trades with your own portfolio and I know it will just be a matter of time before some positive feedbacks can offset the views of your non-bearing neutral feedback received from both Lutpin and suchmoon. Just don't let the trolls get in your head.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:43:23 AM

I thought I locked it. Must have errored out.

I have opened a thread in Meta to discuss the fairness of this tag.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5177097.0

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:50:52 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 06:56:01 AM by legendster
Merited by josephdd1 (1)

Just to add before legendster actually locks the thread. If you aren't actually selling your 3d services here anymore then why would you care if the trolls are using it against you? It doesn't really affect your other trades as well because you don't even offer it anymore. You shouldn't focused on the noise they are making because like what you said they are just "trolls" trying to ruin your time. If you do change your mind and offer your 3d services again the best way to comeback from this neutral rating is to have successful trades with your own portfolio and I know it will just be a matter of time before some positive feedbacks can offset the views of your non-bearing neutral feedback received from both Lutpin and suchmoon. Just don't let the trolls get in your head.

People are not rational.

Like Patatas said, this forum is used by many for fun. Whilst I take it seriously enough to try and make a living out of it.

Getting tagged by a DT guy here would undeniably bar me from participating in any signature campaigns and hurt my income! Income that is being done honestly!

And I am no fuckin burglar man, I have never cheated anyone by taking their money and not doing the work that was promised. Then why am I being treated like one?

I used images from the internet to pass off as my own work but if I was really incompetent then how could I have made it to top-rated sellers on Elance? and fiverr?

What I did was a wrong practice - I later learned and improved. My profile had a red tag for over a year and I had essentially left the forum.

I don't think this is fair and I don't agree with his red tag on my profile, I feel this is a wrong use of the DT privilege that JSRAW has earned.

If we go by this logic then every user who got red trust because they used google translate or plagiarizing content and so on should be given a second chance too. I am sure everyone of them need money as much as next guy and they need to put food on table also.

However, there is a difference between one person copy-pasting a text from google because he is unable to form two lines of a coherent readable sentence and does so repeatedly.

How about the fact that saint-loup got a 2nd chance to stay here in the forum when I busted him for copypasting? I can bring forward many cases like that.

And if you blame me from protecting my ass from getting sued for the hundred NDA's I have signed between my clients and I, or to protect my work from being reused w/o my permission - just like how you saw me do it. Then I'd say you are being partial and biased.

Where was your sense of judgment when kabit9 openly extorted me by asking me for money so that he would not dox my mother on escort sites?

I just hope you NEVER make a mistake in your life, and I hope, if you do, you don't go asking for a second chance.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██