Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life is a blockchain  (Read 397 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:25:31 PM

Every thought you have is etched into time, every action you make is etched into time (weather you remember or not) the network does. The Blockchain of Time logs everything you do!

Please note: Know that we can go back in this timeline to live or look at others chains or It is your living Testament to yourself. You cannot hide anything from the Timechain. Stop trying to sweep your mistakes under the carpets and own up to them. All your skeletons in the closet will not be hidden there on the other side. All will see!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:33:24 AM

That's not exactly right.The past and the future are just concepts.The past is already gone and you can't turn it back and the future never happened(until it happens).The only real time is NOW.Therefore there's no timechain that tracks all our moves and decisions.The past is only in our memories,we can forget about it,if we try.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:07:24 AM

That's not exactly right.The past and the future are just concepts.The past is already gone and you can't turn it back and the future never happened(until it happens).The only real time is NOW.Therefore there's no timechain that tracks all our moves and decisions.The past is only in our memories,we can forget about it,if we try.

You may, but time does not, those actions and thoughts are locked in time forever.

Now does not exist because our brains/eyes/electromagnetism in our brains takes time to transfer the data, we perceive things as now, when really they are already in the past.

The future is yet to come it is not locked in spent duration yet. (the past and the present) The next block can still be written (future).
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:30:23 PM

Is this something you're going to start and somewhat make a religion out of it? Lol

Excellent concept and it's always good that it's still for the better of a person.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:23:51 PM

Every thought you have is etched into time, every action you make is etched into time (weather you remember or not) the network does. The Blockchain of Time logs everything you do!

Please note: Know that we can go back in this timeline to live or look at others chains or It is your living Testament to yourself. You cannot hide anything from the Timechain. Stop trying to sweep your mistakes under the carpets and own up to them. All your skeletons in the closet will not be hidden there on the other side. All will see!
You must be pertaining to certain religious belief that says that we will all be facing judgement whether we have done bad or good and everything about our life and deeds are recorded there in the after life. But in reality, only our own memory remembers what we did in past, and there is no public ledger that records all of those to be seen by everyone and to be looked back if we want. What we did yesterday will not be replayed today and what will happen tomorrow we don't have any idea yet.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:57:00 AM

You must be pertaining to certain religious belief that says that we will all be facing judgement whether we have done bad or good and everything about our life and deeds are recorded there in the after life. But in reality, only our own memory remembers what we did in past, and there is no public ledger that records all of those to be seen by everyone and to be looked back if we want. What we did yesterday will not be replayed today and what will happen tomorrow we don't have any idea yet.

You will judge yourself.
Your actions and thoughts are locked in time, timestamped in time, all who achieve total awareness will see them.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:12:56 PM

You will judge yourself.
Your actions and thoughts are locked in time, timestamped in time, all who achieve total awareness will see them.
Interesting.  Grin
May I know where it is all written and what is your source of these belief? And who are those who will be achieving total awareness and when will that total awareness happens? Will they be able to see every detail of everyones life? You mean those who will achieve total awareness will be gods?
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:56:36 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 03:38:15 PM by TimeBits

Here my actions and things I said are logged into a blockchain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41RW6bxpM4
Things I did 5 years ago. Every move I made was logged into the blockchain of time. (this is not a video this is the blockchain) huntercoin download the wallet, It is also a simulation of the end of bitcoin that everyone seems to ignore when I bring it up, it is a very sad ending.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYJVG1fKnRo (end of it)

I do not like to use the word "God or Gods" for it is a deity some call it "Lord, Jesus, God, Vishnu, Durga, Krishna, Hanuman, Odin, Athena, HaShem or Allah and so on.

I used the word Creator because it is a characterization  
Creator:
A person or thing that brings something into existence.

Although the Creator is undefinable by our words.

Well if you achieve total awareness you are aware of everything. There is two roads, Know everything at the end of it all or know nothing. Total Awareness and Total Oblivion, it is not a battle of good or evil.
Whatever created duration itself, must live in a timeless realm and know everything instantaneously.  

My aunt passed away recently she was pronounced dead for a few hours. She came back and we took her out of the hospital they said she had less than a day to live, We hung out for a few weeks before putting her back in the hospital, the day we did she died, just like my grandpa, anyways she told me about her near death experience, "you will remember everything, everything" she said. That Creator is very stern and sounds to be of a male(weird my aunt was a girl power type) I would think she would of claimed it to be female but she said it sounded male and very strict/stern, she heard a voice say "can she come yet" (I think this was her boyfriend who passed a year ago before her) and heard the stern voice say "SHE IS NOT READY YET SHE HAS TO DO ONE LAST THING". She said that there is a bridge that splits the people. There is two shades of grass and water splits it. My dad had a very similar story where he was in the river. He also died and came back from a heart attack.

She gave me my childhood 2 weeks after harvest each year (I am a farm boy $lave). She would take me out anywhere I wanted to go, took me flying, took me to the fairgrounds anything I wanted she gave me and than some.

Anyways when she was out for the few weeks, I called her a Angel, told her she gave me my childhood. I meant it as a compliment.
She got real angry, she yelled at me "WE ARE BETTER THAN ANGELS WE ARE HUMANS! ANGELS SERVE US!"

It really made me think.  She and He told me a few other things, but I`ll let you live and learn.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:21:18 PM

after 50-70 years, no one will remember nothing about the majority of people living now.

as we don't remember our predecessors.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:20:23 AM

Nice comparison, it's really true, we cannot undo what already happen and one will know what our life history is, like looking at the blockchain.
Our name is our blockchain address, we have our history but only God can have a full review on it.

Even if we hide something, time will come that it will be uncover, so we have to be careful in making decision as our decision now will affect our future.
Good decision will have a good result, bad decision is the opposite, that would not change.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:20:31 PM

Is this something you're going to start and somewhat make a religion out of it? Lol

Excellent concept and it's always good that it's still for the better of a person.

It made me go back in time, call the police on myself 10 times, pay back all the debts I owed, fix any wrongs I did, and confess all my crimes publicly, but that is because I believe it. I am still trying to remember wrong doings I have done and finding a way to fix them or at least make amends to the best of my ability.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:53:40 PM

Quantum Entanglement proves that life is a blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn4AwineA5o
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:39:02 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 06:50:00 PM by TimeBits

Wrong. If it was a blockchain, then me and a friend could look back at something that happened 20 years ago and see exactly the same thing.  Instead we both remember what happened differently.  

That is because one of you has a forked brain and is not thinking straight. In other words, one of you is a special needs in the brain or retarded.

Our brains are like faulty harddrives, sometimes we can`t store all of the information, sometimes connections get broken or we just forget the story wrong or remember the wrong story or make up our own, that is why the blockchain of time logs everything, to show you in the end, the real deal.

People have a way to change their history into their favor but....

If there was a video camera recording (Real time), there would only be one way remembered, the true chain.

If me and you read the same exact book, but you remembered it differently than me, is the book itself different? The code is the same, but the OS observing the data is different.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:43:59 PM

Haha I agree! My friend jokingly made me a blockchain week calendar and I want to make it into a sticker it's too perfect
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: