Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Sold 2BTC at $3,000 and BTC Bumped to $10,000  (Read 1695 times)
hardcores

Activity: 17
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:23:14 AM

events like this have often happened and this is a loss for traders who can not control their patience so make a mistake like this, so waiting until the price rises again is the right choice to be able to get a lot of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:00:31 AM

Well 3k is not bad at all. don't feel so bad about it. some of us in early times were sold their btc at lower price before the epic bull run.

events like this have often happened and this is a loss for traders who can not control their patience so make a mistake like this, so waiting until the price rises again is the right choice to be able to get a lot of profit.
if you think that is mistake think again mate you didn't read the OP at all. the reason why he sold his bitcoin to such a low price he needs the money to feed his family i don't think that is a mistake at all.

Dude how much do your family eat? Do they eat 6k$ worth of food and stuff? You could have sold some of it , you didn't have to sell it all so your argument is void.
I spent some at the beginning of the year instead of waiting and I was also forced to spend some on living costs which pissed me off.

Sometimes people hides some personal issues between him and his family and also, do you think food is only thing that family needs? i don't think so and besides, 6k usd isn't huge money if he's living in US or UK you know but in my country that is huge you could feed 1 family for 3 years!!
bitbenzhong

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:24:58 AM

so sad.buy it and forget it.
many years ago,maybe millions.hope will
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:27:02 AM
Merited by dantee1 (1)

This post really provided so much valuable lesson not just for newbies, even of experienced traders. I know that it's a bit hard to swallow what happened but we might still be on a good ride at this point. Crypto is just starting and don't get your hopes down!
dantee1 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:35:35 AM

This post really provided so much valuable lesson not just for newbies, even of experienced traders. I know that it's a bit hard to swallow what happened but we might still be on a good ride at this point. Crypto is just starting and don't get your hopes down!

116 Activity points without a merit? I just decided to send you my last sMerit just to get you out of the Newbie zone  Roll Eyes

I hope you deserves it.
Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:27:18 PM

I know how he is feeling like giving up that time has really very costly for him its gives us the lessons of the diamond stories one who quite early will get nothing but if he keep  patience will get success for sure.
De4ted

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:49:03 PM

You make me remember what I also did this year, I sold 7 ETH for less than $90 because I dont have any other choice me and my wife is in the bad financial situation we have no money to eat but I dont regret it because we need money to eat.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:39:38 PM

I never get regret facing this situation and did not experience this scenario as I always maintain a principle fixing a profit goal that will satisfy me even after the price bumps because I have met my primary target. This strategy will add a value for the profitable transaction and to gain extreme profits our goal should be set to Long term investment again with a goal that we are looking for on profit should be accurate.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:54:41 PM

What I do believe is even most of us says we are HODLERS and willing to wait for the Bitcoin price to Hits the highest price it can be yet we’re humans that has a needs each time and just like what OP experienced is a normal for many of us

I always told my self that I will hold my bitcoins and will never convert to fiat but I also have a family and depending on me so it gives me no option but to convert part of my holdings whenever there’s a financial trouble in family so this is a reasonable scenario
Also we can buy back when time comes that we have enough amount to keep

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:08:27 PM

There are instances in life which doesn't really require hard decision specially when your family is at risk.You know that you do have money or investment being saved up but compromising your own family isn't really worthy at all.How about on having a profit but your loved ones in life is already dead? A very stoned heart of yours if you prioritize on making money rather than on more important things in life.If you do able to make use of those funds for food and needs then its a very good decision you had made.You missed out on the price pump but it doesn't matter as long your family lives and survived.If you don't have any option to take then use the last resort you do had but if you do have some cash to spent on then consider that option before spending your bitcoins since you know the opportunity lies ahead but as i said earlier where there are situations that cant really be avoided.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:20:34 PM

It is understandable OP you made the right choice, every sane person would do the same as you do for the sake of your own family. Money would come and go but family is a different story, it might be a loss at your side but at least you still get a portion of it–it's still not a loss after all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:26:36 AM

It is understandable OP you made the right choice, every sane person would do the same as you do for the sake of your own family. Money would come and go but family is a different story, it might be a loss at your side but at least you still get a portion of it–it's still not a loss after all.

Well, if we talk about family, we will do anything to make sure they can have the best thing, and I think the OP has made the right choice as you said. He can make another profit by continuing trading, and he doesn't have to worry because he will get the best time to buy bitcoin at a low price. The important thing here is he needs to always check at the market so he can find a good time to buy bitcoin and get it at a low price.

Once he can do that, I am sure that to get the profit is only a matter of time because he can get it later. Don't be too sad because of your decision, and you do the right thing for your family. I think many people are doing the same thing as him and we still have time to trade and make a profit.

And I think right now, and you can prepare to buy more bitcoin because the price seems to want to go down and I hope that will be your good time to buy bitcoin.
dantee1 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:07:38 PM

Yeah, for sure. I would have gotten much more if I had waited, I don't consider it a loss in anyway because it served it's purpose at that time.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:55:07 PM

the universal crypto-karma dictates that there is always a better time to sell your BTC... there will always be a higher price after you sell...
the point is using the BTC for something you are in need of... same you would do with fiat money...
people paid 1 btc for 1 pizza 10 years ago....  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:38:22 PM

If one has been in crypto for a while and hasn't experience a similar scenario, then one still has a lot to learn in this space and in life as a whole. That happened months ago and you are still here. I'm sure you must have gain more again from crypto or acquire more since then. Life puts us in some certain positions to learn and be a better person.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:43:25 PM

Don't get sad for selling your Bitcoin at $3k. People sold their Bitcoin lesser than $1k and they do not regret selling it at that rate. Bitcoin has ben volatile since it was developed and has not changed up to date. The entire Bitcoin ecosystem is highly unpredictable and the market value keeps changes every seconds. You just have to understand the entire nature of the Bitcoin ecosystem.....
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:45:47 PM

I salute you with wisdom. I have also experienced the same problem. I sold BTC in mid-2017 for my wedding. Even though a few months later the price of the pump. I do not regret, because that was the decision that I had made with prior consideration. It is important that we understand investment strategies and fund management. The benchmark is ourselves, not others. If I have benefited from the capital that I have spent, it has become a gift. No matter what people say, what is important is that I have done the analysis and made the best decision.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:48:18 AM

You see everything we decide to do of our self is counted as our destiny.
whatever has happened is by the will of all-mighty. maybe something will go wrong
if you didn't sell it that day. just be thankful at least you got some profit out of it.

My case was the same when I sold my Altcoins at a lower price but I that time I also need
the money to pay my tuition fee, If it is not for that little money I don't know where to go now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:17:37 AM

You see everything we decide to do of our self is counted as our destiny.
whatever has happened is by the will of all-mighty. maybe something will go wrong
if you didn't sell it that day. just be thankful at least you got some profit out of it.

My case was the same when I sold my Altcoins at a lower price but I that time I also need
the money to pay my tuition fee, If it is not for that little money I don't know where to go now.
I think, I also have a few cases like that. needs are indeed very difficult to cover in other ways, so sometimes selling all the assets we have is the only thing we can do. even after that, we feel the loss because prices are starting to recover.

I've also gotten things like that, it's just that I'm thinking of other ways to collect assets again, and right now I'm grateful for being able to have some assets even though not as much as yesterday. Well, we must quickly move on from that situation and re-collect the assets we have sold. however, it can't be returned with regret, but you can collect it back by working hard.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:37:09 AM

As others said, you made the right decisions because after all, family is the most important thing to everyone. Hope you are back to a better financial health to reinvest in BTC. Maybe wait to buy back in because it is no more solid to grow in the upcoming months. Good luck mate!
yeah right, family is more important than selfish thinking about profit. if only concerned to profit, maybe one of the families will definitely be affected, for example children who have to quit school because they do not have money for their learning needs. as long as bitcoin can still to be invest there are still many opportunities ahead to try your luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: