Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing ​: 📊 TradBit Token 📊  (Read 868 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TradBit_official (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 12:21:58 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 10:38:31 AM by TradBit_official

Welcomes To
TradBit Token & Community

A Ethereum network Token build on Solidity
A Token For Value Insurance & Burning

: INTRODUCTION :

TradBit is erc20 standard smart contract ethereum token build on solidity, that is business, investment & of course trading friendly, catering exclusively to the need of investors & traders in the fields of technology and decentralization . We provide an enabling environment for smart contracts that is fully functional, safe, stable & standardized .​ With TradBit, you feel new trading experience like never before. TradBit is created with the intention to facilitate investors & traders for performance of a best profits/trading experience. we have plans and working experience to make it more usable and valuable. first we are working on it to make TBT a active token on exchanges by trading. and then we move to next step to direct use with goods and services.So, right now we are focused on our first goal.
we have strategy and plans to make sure "TBT never go down below base line", stay profitable and active trade. stay connected with us, we are promising for best results.

: HOW :
VALUE INSURANCE
we planned to deploy TBT value insurance on ethereum. we always monitor and insure TBT rate with ethereum .
there is many reasons to make Ether as base line but in sort the main reason behind it is, at this time(Q3-2019), when ETH is 2nd most valuable, trusted, real life uses and activate team support Currency, although it is still under value. ETH have lots of potential to go much higher .
when ETH move TBT automatically grow, if anyhow ETH not moving as expected, there is nothing to worry about TBT, our team and marketing are fully independent. we are doing & will our best for TBT future. here is a simple blueprint of our strategy for TBT :

@ scenario….

1. When ETH start mooning again ,TBT will get direct effected .
2. If ETH not moving, TBT also work great with burning and base line strategy .
3. And when ETH and TBT both start growing, the best moment come for dual moon .
BURNING
Burning digital assets direct effect & help circulation assets to rate to up . it’s natural with any assets or goods . burning assets by sending them to burning address is a great feature in crypto and we are gonna use it .

Now,TBT is new in crypto space ,there is always market manipulation exist on exchanges. our second main strategy is to burn all tokens founded below eth base line.

when we find below line selling tokens, we are not gonna reuse it, direct send to burning address and publish it to social platform with community.

weekly monitoring is playing big role to burning.

: TOKEN SHARE :

Locked 50%
 ​(0xB6C790Edd5c51f81772058bfaF33304a28a59139)
 50% of all supply will be locked till future development .
  Airdrop 10%
  ​(0xA38866bf63B964fd5869B9165Fb6D9555954A73B)
  10% is using to promote the activeness of community & attract new investors/traders.
  Welcome sell 1%
  ​(0x44861a56eFE3455332B4B51c811389C9AE6f0752)
  welcome sell to say thanks to our community , rate will be low than public sell .
  Public sell 30%
  ​(0xa7e100775392650105DeBBf58Cc32673D75eb3D9)
  this amount will be use as public sell to maintain developments & insure the insurance .
  Advertising & promotion 9%
  (0x8fF4a801aadDDcF9176D4E14D8Bf7B1C12Ee1B73)
  this amount will be use for TradBit advertising and promotion .

• Token Name : TradBit (TBT)
  • Total supply : 21,000,000
  • Decimals : 0
  • Contract address : 0xfad4df6f4e5aa55e80586351b87185678bb01a13
  • Burning address : 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  • Token Sales Address: 0x31de4CF8D0f19621cab28ccdF6CCc905eff91aB5
  • Base line rate : 0.001 Ether
  • 1st public sale :  0.0015 Ether = 1 TBT

: SOCIAL :

: AIRDROP : [round-1]
Complete 4️⃣ task to get 6️⃣ free TradBit Token

1️⃣ Followe Twitter [2TBT]:   https://twitter.com/Tradbitofficial
2️⃣ Retweet Pin-post[1TBT]: Retweet
3️⃣ Join Telegram [2TBT]:     https://t.me/TradBitofficial
4️⃣ Comment on this ANN. down below [1TBT]

✔️Submit airdrop form here: Click here

: Telegram Referral: 25000 TBT

Winner reward:20000 TBT  TO our 3 top referrals.

1st winner: 10000 TBT >15 ETH

2ns winner: 6667 TBT >10 ETH

3rd winner: 3333 TBT>5 ETH

and 50 others lucky referrals will win 100 TBT each.
Refer TradBit using bot: Click here

: ICO Referrals: 5+2 %
Refer ICO to anyone/friends and get 5% ETH
on all their investment direct to your address.& 2% discount.
no kyc needed

Full details: Click here

:⬇️⬇️ Public Sell ⬇️⬇️:
Every next ico/ipo rate will be highter
whitepaper:Click here
Pre-ICO :Click here
Start : August 20
Ent : September 25
Rate : 0.0012 ETH
accept assets : ETH, BTC, LTC, DOGY
Token per person during sell
Min Token : 100 TBT
Max Token : 100,00 TBT
1st ico : 210,000 Token
Start : September 26
End : November 30
Rate : 0.0015 ETH
accept assets : ETH, BTC, LTC, DOGY
Token per person during sell
Min Token : 100 TBT
Max Token : 100,00 TBT

Contact us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucian8197

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:03:59 AM

Project looks different and good. if i am correct it's rate naver gonna below 0.001eth on exchanges ! right ?
TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 12:06:42 PM

Yes, you got it. it's weekly rate monitoring and in the between period, all below rate Token will be burn.
There is much more for TradBit Future but right now we are only sharing things, we are working on....
TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 09:41:54 AM

Welcome to the TradBit Community. we are always focused for the safty of your fund value.

We are sure to gain the trust of our Community with time .

stay connected .  Smiley
qwe6

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:17:42 AM

What is the vision?
TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 12:41:24 PM

What is the vision?

Vision is clear, A crypto-token for Traders, Investors and Holders to secure them with their fund and value .
we have seen a lot of project where investors and others lost almost everything because team never give you guarantee to buy their assets back if needed. Our first priority is to try to fix this with TradBit .
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 01:51:46 AM

locking and burning is good strategy for saving token value.
i have some question, what benefit by holding this token? how you maintain the price if most of crypto down?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 05:57:58 AM

locking and burning is good strategy for saving token value.
i have some question, what benefit by holding this token? how you maintain the price if most of crypto down?

Thank you for the question .
Well, TradBit could be effected only by Ether value. not by any others.
So, holding TradBit is kind of same  to holding two assets (ETH and TBT) in one investment. TradBit is an individual self dependent project, which provides ETH backup for insurance and fast growth.
serfer622

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:08:49 AM

I have purchased more than 100, hope tradbit will go for long run . all the best team .👍
I tried to say that I liked the project, I understand that this is not a question,)) just deleted my good comment, I wonder how it will work in the future? And how many supposedly price to soar, I wonder of course since the project begins to gain momentum, so I wonder how much it will cost? 1TBT after 6 months, you may want to buy and keep)!???
TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 02:21:03 PM

I have purchased more than 100, hope tradbit will go for long run . all the best team .👍
I tried to say that I liked the project, I understand that this is not a question,)) just deleted my good comment, I wonder how it will work in the future? And how many supposedly price to soar, I wonder of course since the project begins to gain momentum, so I wonder how much it will cost? 1TBT after 6 months, you may want to buy and keep)!???

hello serfer622
Unfortunately too many old comments on our ANN forum deleted by bitcointalk-moderators with unknown reason, So we start it again for self-moderate to ensure all comments are available here. we never deleted any comments, positive or negetive. please feel free to share your vision about our project. thank you.
TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 02:32:27 PM

And, you asked about 1TBT. it's not as high as other project easily give during airdrop, reason is we have to maintain the rate for TradBit always. making big giveaway is easy but maintaining the rate is not. Our first priority is to provide a secure token for investers and community. hope you get it.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:31:51 PM

And, you asked about 1TBT. it's not as high as other project easily give during airdrop, reason is we have to maintain the rate for TradBit always. making big giveaway is easy but maintaining the rate is not. Our first priority is to provide a secure token for investers and community. hope you get it.

But with that price, will you guarantee the price if it has entered the market? or there is a dividend for TBT token holders.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:28:54 AM

But with that price, will you guarantee the price if it has entered the market? or there is a dividend for TBT token holders.

Every weekend our team monitor the price to make sure rate must be above the line. we assure you for this.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 07:05:50 AM

Every weekend our team monitor the price to make sure rate must be above the line. we assure you for this.

what team will do if price below the line? and if there is a big sell wall below the line? is team will buy back the token?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 03:41:05 AM

what team will do if price below the line? and if there is a big sell wall below the line? is team will buy back the token?

Well, The answer is interesting, Yes all below line token, we Buy them all and burn it (to the address: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ).
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:31:09 AM

Well, The answer is interesting, Yes all below line token, we Buy them all and burn it (to the address: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ).
No picture inside on this thread to see symbol and token logo. look like you are not seriously to development this project, different as other on when create thread here. Some of here are lazy to come your site.

neelam11

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:44:13 AM

do you think that your team will maintain the price throughout ?
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:49:45 AM

At Roadmap, I just saw the team only interested in marketing programs like airdrop, listing exchanges, but absolutely did not mention how the future stages will develop the product.
The trial version is not yet available and I am actually quite disappointed about the project. The team still has nothing but ideas.

herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 02:25:27 PM

I'm not sure about this project and i think this is the next scam project.
The website of this project look's very poor and nothing interesting.

TradBit_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 04:52:18 PM

At Roadmap, I just saw the team only interested in marketing programs like airdrop, listing exchanges, but absolutely did not mention how the future stages will develop the product.
The trial version is not yet available and I am actually quite disappointed about the project. The team still has nothing but ideas.

Yes, we have idea and we are working on it.
as we already mentioned that TradBit first priority is to be use as a profitable and trusted Trading asset. we have to reach 1st milestone than we'll move to next. so trail will be available only after exchange listing and it should be available soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: