Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me a good coin to invest in.  (Read 863 times)
Omair Amin

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:58:31 AM

If you wanted to invest coin so you may go to the coin market cap and choose the best coin among top 50 coins that have some real meaning behind the project development & define some thing valuable in it so may you get a lot profit there is a lot of coins that shattered because they does not accumulate the project in real sense so if you driving your journey in investing choose the more valuable and inspiring facts related to the coin market cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:14:30 AM

So i am looking for some coins to invest in.
Yes, before everyone says it, i will do my own research.
I really like the idea of buyback + burn or just burn in general.
I also really like exchange coins, that get burned too. Thats why i own KCS, HT, and bnb

If you looking for new coin/token for invest i'll prefer to CurioInvest (CUR). This is really promising project at this moment in my opinion. They have really great idea, great team and meaningful road map for near future. Other wise if you find in old one then those coin you mention is too good to invest. Specially BNB is really good coin to invest.
BNB will be able to catch up with this falling market since there's already a good platform and other features that's being offered. The coin being hold for quite some time and keep inside your wallet for longer terms will bounce back and give a good outcome. You can focus with several projects if you want but best to pick top projects to invest your money.
duchiep37

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 10:24:48 AM

don't invest all money for one or two cryptocurrency, It is risky. Just hold some coin in top 5 coinmarketcap, it like ethereum, binance, cardano ...
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:57:57 PM

Tifood is a pretty good coin, now its price has sagged very much, but the project itself is alive, updates are constantly coming out.
The project also has its own masternode, the conditions of which are constantly updated.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:39:08 PM

don't invest all money for one or two cryptocurrency, It is risky. Just hold some coin in top 5 coinmarketcap, it like ethereum, binance, cardano ...
I suggest to focus more in bitcoin and ethereum as they can give you potential profits that most of the coins are lacking. There are a lot of shitcoins around but do not be confused by them because they will all turned out into dead coins as years may come. But with bitcoin, i can give you an assurance that you will not lose most of the time but will gain good earnings especially if you hold them when the market isn't doing good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:58:20 PM

I think for the long term investment at this time the best is only held by bitcoin because with bitcoin, look at the existing portfolio in bitcoin from the beginning the bitcoin market price is still very cheap and after many years until now the price of bitcoin can reach $10k even at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin can reach around $19k it shows that long-term investment in bitcoin is a very smart choice.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:21:50 AM

I also really like exchange coins, that get burned too. Thats why i own KCS, HT, and bnb
I suggest you consider about WPP token. It is one of the most successful ICO projects of 2018 and attracted more than $ 59 million.
They have a team that always works hard and has long experience in the energy industry. They travel to countries to collaborate with corporations that need green energy and they are truly one of the very potential businesses in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:14:20 PM

I am not so much familiar with this HT token, or do you mean HST because that is the one I know that was a little bit popular at one time, but has ended up become a shitcoins, but when it come to the other two you mentioned, I think that your decision was perfect because Kucoin and Binance coin are both utility token, and one of the best token to ever invest in are utility tokens.

It is hard for utility token to die off the market, most especially the ones that comes from these two great exchanges, other than these two, the best you can still invest in are tokens that are within the top 50 coins in the market, any coin that you invest in out of the 50 are what I can guarantee to really give you a very great multiples on your investment when the bull run comes , but to be specific, I would go for bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero, privacy coin are very great investment coin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:34:10 PM

Trying to get recommendations about which one is the best coin to invest at the moment is useless, even if you were given a coin that went up very rapidly you are not going to know when it is a good moment to take your profits because you do not know anything about investing or trading, it is very likely that when the price of that coin begins to crash instead of selling you are going to keep holding it in the hopes that the price recovers and instead of profits you will get losses despite selecting the right coin.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:23:59 AM

This are only my opinion dude, if you are asking for altcoins here are the following coins
Ethereum, Waves, Neo, Xrp, Bch, Bnb, Xem, Xbx, Coss, Atf, Qtum, Nrg, Kcs, Eos, and Trx
These are all good to me and you can check them out too at the coinmarketcap, see it for yourself.
Good luck.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:12:26 PM

I just can tell one thing! I lost a lot of money invested in another cryptocurrency. If i had keeped all my money in BTC, this never had happened.
This is sad, but is all true.

The show must go on! =/

Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 07:37:42 PM

If I'd say, Bitcoin will do. Though the price of Bitcoin is presently low, this is the time to buy and hodl it. Goodluck with your trade.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

Besides bitcoin, i suggest you to invest in ethereum.
Ethereum liquidity is very liquid, generally ranked 2nd or 3rd right below Bitcoin.

You will have no trouble buying or selling it. In addition, eth price volatility has a loyal community and team, which means prices have a better chance of remaining stable and increasing in the long run.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:28:27 PM

I just can tell one thing! I lost a lot of money invested in another cryptocurrency. If i had keeped all my money in BTC, this never had happened.

The show must go on! =/
I agree with you. I was lost some money invest other altcoins because this coin have no value in exchanger. I was kept some btc and eth in my personal wallet and its buy rate was 6000$ btc and i am waiting when bitcoin price up and my target price is 12000/13000$
Other altcoins can cause for the traders to lost their money because of downing the value and not potenial. Bitcoin is really saver because people return the money they lost because of this coin when the bitcoin rise becuause this coin ia potential so it easy to bitcoin to increase so the investors will have more profit but don't forget to buying more ethereum now.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:43:11 PM

Haven't bern investing with any alts now. Most of my extra money goes to bitcoin. I guess I will have to wait for the altcoin season to come, or gain profit from bitcoin first before investing to top altcoin such as eth and many other alts.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:39:38 PM

The show must go on! =/

If you wanted to invest your money in crpytocurrency aside from bitcoin and hold it for a long time, then it's better if you are always on guard, always updated about the certain coin where you invested your money for you to keep on track, because the price could go up and down and it would take a long time before it could give you profits since their price fluctuation is not that big compare to bitcoin.

I agree with you. I was lost some money invest other altcoins because this coin have no value in exchanger. I was kept some btc and eth in my personal wallet and its buy rate was 6000$ btc and i am waiting when bitcoin price up and my target price is 12000/13000$

This is your fault, blame yourself for being stupid for investing on to something that has no value at all, please do some research on a certain coin before you buy it, so that you'll not do this stupid decision twice, how ridiculous.

Other altcoins can cause for the traders to lost their money because of downing the value and not potenial. Bitcoin is really saver because people return the money they lost because of this coin when the bitcoin rise becuause this coin ia potential so it easy to bitcoin to increase so the investors will have more profit but don't forget to buying more ethereum now.

If you are not familiar about cryptocurrency, there is no point on just randomly buying altcoins because its price is much lower than the other altcoins, this is suicide, it is like throwing your money away on the fire. Bitcoin is the only thing so far for me that is recommended for beginners to buy as an investment and ethereum, they are much easier to understand and will give you profits in no time if you know how to trade.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:08:38 AM

If you really want to invest in crypto world you should know that no matter what you choose for coins you can grow it and you can't, in this scenario you should be prepared and accepting it, as there are many potential coins in the market but more Many are not potential, so you should carefully consider which coins you will buy so that you will not lose or lose them eventually.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:21:00 AM

Haven't bern investing with any alts now. Most of my extra money goes to bitcoin. I guess I will have to wait for the altcoin season to come, or gain profit from bitcoin first before investing to top altcoin such as eth and many other alts.

Keeping on investing extra money into Bitcoin has been always best and we need to divert the investment to other potential coins like ETH, EOS, ONT, NEO, LTC XRP etc. In this way, we might make higher money compared to other investments, so you have to plan according to the extra money you have.
Experia

Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:52:44 AM

I suggest you still invest for Bitcoin then hold, due to it is really good for long term. Then, I also bet on KCS but not on Bnb.
But you can check the top 20 coins listed at the https://coinmarketcap.com/ in which I think can give you a good guidelines to choose
a better coin to invest in.

I am also a fan of bitcoin when it comes to investment, just like other investment there is no assurance that within a short period of time you will be able to earn from it. I am not against with the alts but this time you better put most of your capital to bitcoin for assurance that your investment will be worth it someday. There are also trader uses XRP you can consider it also.
ShooterXD

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:21:36 AM

If you looking for another options, you can find in coinbase site, tutorials about tokens and dependly of your country, you can join at the airdrop after complet The tutorial.
Do you know more about tokens and earn some money Smiley

Good look.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: