Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 Bitcoin Turn - new bitcoin live queue 🚀 the project like nothing before  (Read 239 times)
Bitcointurn.club (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:22:56 AM

WELCOME TO BITCOIN TURN

Join our unique automated earnings system and multiply your BTC balance in the shortest term!
We are not doubler or HYIP project!
Everyone has the opportunity to become part of our money making machine.

The project is at the pre-launch stage. You now can register your free account, explore the project terms and principles of work. You can also start building your referral network now.

Official launch date: 22.08.2019

HOW IT WORKS
You buy ticket and got your place at the end of the line. The funds spent for the ticket are distributed among the first four users in the queue in equal shares (20% for each user). The remaining 20% is shared between your upline and reserve fund (10% for upline and 5% for reserve fund), and 5% is a project's fees. Each ticket purchased after your ticket will move you four positions forward. Once you get paid for your turn, you'll be again returned at the end of the line. After you get 100% profit you will be excluded the queue until you buy a new ticket. This structure provides high stability of the project, the rapid movement of the queue and a guaranteed profit. Also for the balanced operation of the system we have limited the number of possible ticket purchases for all queues. This system will avoid long queues since each user will gradually move to higher rates freeing up space for new users.

INVESTMENT OFFER:
Minimal ticket price - 0.0005 BTC
Maximal ticket price - 0.2 BTC
Net profit from each ticket - 100%
Payments - instant
Currency - BTC
Referral commission - 10%

NO NEED TO REFER ANYONE!✔
FULLY AUTOMATED SYSTEM!✔
HIGH PASSIVE INCOME!✔

There is no any fraud, the project operates on the principle of live queue
Unique marketing allows the project to work endlessly
The queue may move slower or faster, but never stop! You are quaranteed to get 100% profit on your investment.

https://bitcointurn.club/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 12:06:02 PM

Seems like a HYIP to me  Roll Eyes . Payment of the first four users depends upon the purchase of ticket and it goes on and on like that. Doesn't HYIP's work that way where the payment of a person is done only when someone new user deposits for the scheme.

Everyone is aware about HYIP's and no one is gonna trust this easily especially when you are a newbie. You just wasted your money and time making up the and buying out the domain.
Bitcointurn.club (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:32:22 PM

Seems like a HYIP to me  Roll Eyes . Payment of the first four users depends upon the purchase of ticket and it goes on and on like that. Doesn't HYIP's work that way where the payment of a person is done only when someone new user deposits for the scheme.

Everyone is aware about HYIP's and no one is gonna trust this easily especially when you are a newbie. You just wasted your money and time making up the and buying out the domain.
No, we are not HYIP we are pure MLM scheme. You may get 100% after one hour or one week but it is guaranteed. We do not have fixed terms for interest payments like in Hyips programs. Therefore, everything is honest here, the project will work while the line moves. There is no dependence on the number of payment requests and the number of deposits. If the number of deposits decreases, then the queue simply starts to move slowly.
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 02:31:58 PM

I learned here if it's sounds to good it's a scam. The first players could have luck that they receive some money back before the site went down with all the users money.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
Bitcointurn.club (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:38:46 PM

I learned here if it's sounds to good it's a scam. The first players could have luck that they receive some money back before the site went down with all the users money.
Why should the site go into scam? The administration takes a percentage of each deposit, all other funds are distributed exclusively between the participants of the system. We physically will not be able to run away with all the money, read carefully how everything works.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 03:35:50 PM

No, we are not HYIP we are pure MLM scheme. You may get 100% after one hour or one week but it is guaranteed. We do not have fixed terms for interest payments like in Hyips programs. Therefore, everything is honest here, the project will work while the line moves. There is no dependence on the number of payment requests and the number of deposits. If the number of deposits decreases, then the queue simply starts to move slowly.
Means pure Ponzi Scheme Wink, sound is scammy to me. Profit isn't fixed doesn't prove that you are legitimate enough. Almost Ponzi/HIYP/MLM schemes are same. Money making machine is really scammy machine in my opinion.

If administration takes a percentage form deposit, then how all participant will be on profit? How you are going to get extra money and from where?

Anyway I am pretty much sure you plan isn't going to work. Likely you are going to lost your time since people's aren't fool.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:35:14 PM
Merited by tvplus006 (1)

I wouldn't consider your scheme a MLM scheme. You are not really offering any product or service to "market." What you are offering is a pyramid scheme, and since investors are only paid from proceeds of later investors, it is a Ponzi.
I have flagged and tagged your account. Everyone else, please support my flag.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=648
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:24:20 PM

I wouldn't consider your scheme a MLM scheme. You are not really offering any product or service to "market." What you are offering is a pyramid scheme, and since investors are only paid from proceeds of later investors, it is a Ponzi.
Supported this one and also this thread isnt fitted for this board yet this one has nothing to do with gambling.
This is just a simple Ponzi scheme site.

Profit100%
MIN PRICE0.0005 BTC

MAX PRICE0.2 BTC

NET PROFIT+100%

PAYMENTSINSTANT

CURRENCYBTC

NO NEED TO REFER ANYONE!✔

FULLY AUTOMATED SYSTEM!✔

HIGH PASSIVE INCOME!✔

It isnt that obvious? lol

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:54:49 PM

I support on this one too.

I don't know why OP forcing it as a MLM when he got nothing to offer back to sell in the market to make some profit. Only fools would believe in his claims trying to cover up the obvious HYIP with his reasoning, it doesn't work that way.

Bitcointurn.club (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:25:51 PM

The official launch is scheduled for 08/22/2019. Due to the specifics of the Bitcoin network deposits will be available 24 hours before the official launch of the project to allow all interested users purchase tickets and join desired queue in time. Thank you for choosing us!
Bitcointurn.club (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:29:37 AM

Only 28 hours left before the official launch
Bitcointurn.club (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:36:36 AM

Telegram chat is now available, welcome!
https://t.me/bitcointurnchat
Bitcointurn.club (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:06:35 AM

Account balance replenishment is available now. You can top up your balance in advance before the official launch if you are afraid that your transaction will not be confirmed in time and you will be late to buy tickets in the first rows of the queue.
Bitcointurn.club (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:11:30 AM

Only 7 hours to launch, prepare
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:51:09 AM

This is all a ponzi scheme. Each participant must understand that they can lose 100% of the investment in such a project. It is only a matter of time. Flag supported.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██