Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What DEX exchange do you use?  (Read 685 times)
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:23:06 AM

Hi, guys! I'm thinking about moving to DEX and wanna know your opinion on trustful DEXes.
It's nice to hear that you are transfering your funds to DEX. Many people don't like DEX, but for me, I like DEX. Because DEX is also secured exchange the only disadvantage of it is only small peope who will use it but I know Decentralized Exchange that has bigger volume, I recommend IDEX exchange.
Okex and Binance dex is really a great dex, but I still don’t want to completely agree that they are dex because I do not believe they will create an exchange that will fully be decentralized without much of their involvement in it.

Although those exchangesare sweet and the best for now, but we still need to be careful when we use them, I wish satoshi had created a dex exchange too before he left the crypto to people, we would have trusted his own dex exchange the more, as you can see that there is no exchange that is actually much trustworthy from what a mate above you said about ether delta and the other one, so they are birds of the same feather then with centralized exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:38:46 PM

Hi, guys! I'm thinking about moving to DEX and wanna know your opinion on trustful DEXes.

Of course Binance is the most good dex to use now, then Idex, coinexchange and Bitmex also.
These are the good platform on which I knew it will be a good start for the beginner here in crypto industry.
and don't use etherdelta and Waves platform, my piece of advise only.
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:15:41 PM

SwitchDex is one of the only privacy focused DEX in the market, constantly evolving and they just announced an update of New UI, tornado.cash integration, gas-free order cancellations, ideal conditions for bots and a downloadable version. All of this while still maintaining their complete privacy stand, actually the new tornado.cash integration would make it the most private dex out there imo.

Check SwitchDex.ag
The update - https://medium.com/@switchag/switch-switchdex-exiled-documentary-update-a714a1e5a1ee
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:49:44 PM

I have experienced IDEX, SWITCHEO, and KHYBER.  All of these are worthy of your DEX experimentation. They work.

There are still non-dex exchanges that do not require time wasting KYC requirements, but they are getting fewer.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:19:15 PM

i am still hanging on with ether-flyer and ether delta. i had a recent scam was made with ether delta. where it was rumored that it was sold to a Chinese firm for business, i am yet to confirm the authenticity of this story but both dex remains my best in decentralized exchange.
tiedcoin

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:15:17 AM

I have been using beaXchange for a while now. Some of the things that I like about this decentralized exchange include its zero fees, high liquidity and an easy-to-use interface.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:57:10 AM

There are many different DEXs, but for example for Ethereum-based tokens I use: forkdelta.app and for TRON-based tokens: tronwatch.market
There are many different tokens on these exchanges, so you can always sell or buy something. But you need to remember that on DEXs trading volumes do not always allow you to quickly buy or sell tokens at the price that will satisfy you and have to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: