Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next-GenTrading Platforms: The Ultimate of DEX and CEX  (Read 183 times)
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 09:19:35 PM

Actually I don't know what you mean.
It's just that currently even some CEXs can function like DEXs. For example, Binance and Mexc can carry out swap transactions directly from our personal wallet without having to send them first from our Wallet to CEX. This can be done in the swap feature on Trustwallet or Safepal.

But I'm curious about what you mean OP. Can you explain it or tell us?

edit: ah sorry, looks like someone already mentioned the answer  Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 10:30:10 PM

It is possible to combine the advantages of dex and cex but it will be costly to create this kind of hybrid exchange due to its complexity. However, the more complex structure a platform has the more expensive it will be to maintain security. There are already some popular exchanges out there so it will be hard to make a position in the market. The most challenging part will be getting enough funding. You need to assure investors that they will be profitable within a few years of service from the exchange. The idea isn't bad but the probability of creating such a thing is challenging.

In short, it's clear that you're emphasizing that CeX and DEX can't really be the same, something that I also agree with and have some truth to. But I also can't say that my Cex and Dex are useless because they also help me at other times.

Although I've been in this industry for a few years, when it comes to exchanging crypto with our fiat currency, I use CEX to make it happen via p2p features that Cex has, like Binance, to our local exchange in the country where I'm located. Because I'm not sure if there is p2p that can be used on the Dex platform, is there?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MarvieJ

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 09:26:37 PM

Everyone knows that both DEX and CEX have important roles in the crypto space. The substantial liquidity and cross-chain functionalities of DEX, combined with the peer-to-peer and innovative products offered by CEX, can't be overstated.

I've come across the concept of fusing DEX and CEX functions into a single platform, allowing traders to enjoy the benefits of both, saving time and increasing efficiency. Does anyone have an idea what I'm talking about? If yes, do you have any suggestions for the best platform with these features?
Try checking the Bitget exchange, if I'm not mistaken, apart from being a DEX, they now have Swap and Convert options and in my opinion so far using this feature is quite effective and efficient. Even if you really don't know it, Bitget is already quite well known to traders. As for other exchanges that provide options such as DEX and CEX, I recommend checking the advice from Zee27, just do your research first before actually putting money into it. Remember to prioritize the security of your assets and choose a well-known exchange.
Thanks for the suggestion, mate. From first impressions, I think they've got exactly what I'm looking for – cross-chain swap feature with deep liquidity, etc. I'll explore it.
That’s my thought too , regardless of hacks on cex . Good ones with liquidity makes trading not only easy but assets quite accessible. Some of their features too like copy trading & p2p makes them stand out
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: