Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if Satoshi...  (Read 527 times)
gogxmagog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:29:30 AM

Satoshi wrote:

"If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry"

from this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6269#msg6269

I reflected upon this statements so many times since i discovered Bitcoin long time ago.

Today I had an idea: I don't have time sounds to me like someone who knows that he doesn't have time. I mean someone who knew his life was going to end soon. Maybe he had cancer and he was going towards a sure death in few time.

I thought about this for the first time today and I have such a realistic feeling about this..I can't explain .
Oh come on dude, you can't be realistic about such an ambiguous statement from Satoshi. This can simply mean anything looking at the context in which the statement was made. It could mean the following:
1. First of all, i think Satoshi was kind of bored with the question that was asked him looking at all the down to earth explanation that he has already given the text.
2. He might also have run out of patience when some users fail to read provided information and always want to be spoon fed.
3. Your thinking also comes in but i think it's far fetched than the two above.

This is so simple and linear to think. That's why I'm not convinced by this version.

Anyway I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm just expressing my thoughts of perplexity on this subject.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: