Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Resources - Consolidate List (India Specific) v2.O  (Read 17467 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1581
Merit: 1265

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 08:58:19 PM

BTC/ETH: https://localcryptos.com - P2P - non-Custodian - no centralized KYC

Also, variety of gift cards from Amazon to BigBasket to Uber is available at https://www.bitrefill.com/buy/india/. I guess, it deserves a mention in OP.

Thank You newIndia. OP has been updated with localcryptos and Bitrefill sites. Bitrefill is a noteworthy and must have additions to the OP. Though I have used Bitrefill only twice, are they really trusted in terms of Indian economy is concerned? I am aware of the fact that they have really good and trustworthy reviews for international markets but is there any problem when we provide them with our mobile numbers or use their gift card codes?

Side note for new Bitrefill users : Bitrefill is one of the fastest adopters of Lightning Network for smaller payments and they have received over more than 1BTC through lightning payments!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:01:16 PM

Thank You newIndia. OP has been updated with localcryptos and Bitrefill sites. Bitrefill is a noteworthy and must have additions to the OP.
Welcome.

Though I have used Bitrefill only twice, are they really trusted in terms of Indian economy is concerned? I am aware of the fact that they have really good and trustworthy reviews for international markets but is there any problem when we provide them with our mobile numbers or use their gift card codes?
Given the current situation of India, I guess, it is better not to provide mobile numbers to any Crypto portal. But, most of the gift cards other than mobile recharge can be purchased though disposable Email ID.

Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 02:24:54 PM

Might be worth considering addition of https://paxful.com/buy/bitcoin/india. p2p also has partnership with binance.

other sites :
https://microlancer.io/  lightning-network based Freelancing site for micro-tasks.

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 09:01:08 PM

Might be worth considering addition of https://paxful.com/buy/bitcoin/india. p2p also has partnership with binance.
Thank You Vikhy. I have added paxful to the list of trading platforms available here for Indians to buy and sell bitcoins. If you got to know about other links you can share them here as well. Will add credits to you by tomorrow after I have done some minor changes to Wallets subsection.

https://microlancer.io/  lightning-network based Freelancing site for micro-tasks.
Meanwhile, I have never really used this and can't endorse them in the OP. Most of the sites which I have mentioned has been tested by myself and have positive reviews all over the internet. Let me just try to use this platform and if I tend to have a positive experience, I will add it to the OP. If you are aware of any other freelancing sites which pays in Bitcoin you can mention them up here.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 06:30:37 PM

Thank You Vikhy. I have added paxful to the list of trading platforms available here for Indians to buy and sell bitcoins. If you got to know about other links you can share them here as well. Will add credits to you by tomorrow after I have done some minor changes to Wallets subsection.

Please be careful about what is being suggested to unsuspecting new users through a pinned topic.

Ref: Bitcoin exchange Paxful stealing peoples bitcoin

globalgaurav

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:36:12 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 02:21:54 AM by globalgaurav

Seems like XBTFreelancer.com is defunct / doesn't work anymore.

Unocoin.com and Zebpay.com can possibly be updated in the OP.

why have you mentioned exchanges that have nothing to do with INR? For Crypto-to-Crypto, if you mention Binance, you need to mention BitMex, BitFinex and even CoinBase, as all of them has good volume and on board Indian users.

Exactly.

How else can anyone figure out which algorithmic, automated, trading bot might be already compatible with which exchange?!

Bitcointalk is a good marketplace for freelancing with bitcoin. In the early days of my forum journey, I got a client from here. I was asked to write an article for him.
I have used this forum for learning about bitcoin, shared my knowledge. However, he somehow noticed and PMed me. Now we are having a long term deal for writing him. This is a great pleasure for me.
If someone wants to start freelancing for bitcoin, I would advise to start from bitcointalk, a great marketplace.

I thought it could be a little hard to get some "trading" related work but this is good to know and inspiring, thanks.

Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 05:06:19 PM

Please be careful about what is being suggested to unsuspecting new users through a pinned topic.

I wasn't aware of the suspicious activities being carried out by Paxful. As of now, till the suspicions gets cleared from the Paxful side I have removed them from the OP. Thanks for bringing these to light.

Seems like XBTFreelancer.com is defunct / doesn't work anymore.

Unocoin.com and Zebpay.com can possibly be updated in the OP.
Removed XBTFreelancer and have added Unocoin. Zebpay doesn't still seem to have entered the market, until then they wouldn't get listed in the OP.

Spamming with referral codes aren't allowed in the forum. Kindly edit the post of yours without mentioning referral codes. If they aren't edited asap, I don't have an option other than removing the post.
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 06:24:59 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2020, 06:37:41 AM by Vikhy

Hi, i wasn't aware of this issue with Paxful as well.I'm glad that issue got resolved after a long wait.
However i haven't had any bad experience using them as long as you stick to safe trading practices.There's always a risk when dealing with these centralised services.

https://microlancer.io/  lightning-network based Freelancing site for micro-tasks.
Meanwhile, I have never really used this and can't endorse them in the OP. Most of the sites which I have mentioned has been tested by myself and have positive reviews all over the internet. Let me just try to use this platform and if I tend to have a positive experience, I will add it to the OP. If you are aware of any other freelancing sites which pays in Bitcoin you can mention them up here.
I understand this.This was a fun site for using The lightning network for micro tasks (sub 50k sats).

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 01:30:53 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2020, 01:51:13 PM by pawanjain
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

How about adding a newsletter to OP . Users can directly read the newsletter or even subscribe to it on the below website.

Bitcoin Optech

Also, we can add the below books in the Developers section along with "Mastering bitcoin" since all the 3 are essential to start learning more about bitcoin.

Programming bitcoin
Grokking bitcoin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 08:10:12 PM

Topic has been updated with Programming Bitcoin book recommendations and newsletters. I will be improving the Gambling section with more insights and links on crypto gambling.

Wallets, Freelancers and Collectors section will also get an update soon.
aarruu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 09:42:10 AM

I just surfed the XBTFreelancer website. While the number of freelancers is huge, there was not even one project found when I browsed the projects.
Is there anything that I am missing or there is really not a single project on the website ?

Also, you can check https://www.thewebjob.in/ this website . It contains websites which has freelancing jobs which pays in crypto. I have not checked every website in there though  Tongue . Just giving a lead
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: