Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: 2017 vs 2019  (Read 2462 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:08:38 PM

In 2017 is the ethereum year of the golden age which is dreamed of by many people, but the glory period has ended and became a loser in 2019, ethereum is actually the best variant to invest and can benefit investors who join in it, very different this year all silent can only see from a distance without being able to comment anything with the dump condition and there has been no improvement
I also believe that Ethereum will be able to overcome Bitcoin in 3 years by capitalization. Over the past years, Ethereum has shown how to quickly develop in the cryptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:19:48 PM

In 2017 is the ethereum year of the golden age which is dreamed of by many people, but the glory period has ended and became a loser in 2019, ethereum is actually the best variant to invest and can benefit investors who join in it, very different this year all silent can only see from a distance without being able to comment anything with the dump condition and there has been no improvement
the market is at its peak in 2017. but I think now eth should have to go through a bleak period, I think maybe in 2020 and so on ethereum can return to a good position and in 2019 this will be a year for ethereum adjustments to get back to the best situation.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:29:59 PM

Now it makes no sense to compare the same coin, because ETH 2017 is no different from ETH 2019, it will be possible to compare after updating the ETH 2.0 and switching to PoS
Why would any one wants to compare eth of 2017 with eth of 2019? 2017 market was in total boost that is why eth managed  to skyrocket over 1000$ and now 2019 is not in altcoin favour at all so its unreasonable compare, i still don't know how the eth2.0 will change everything for eth but can't say for now

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:46:34 PM

A lot of people are getting disappointed in ETH and it is totally understandable. While BTC is raising and making another 50 percent price increase, ETH is struggling to achieve at least 200 bucks per coin which makes me think that it should be replaced by a more competitive coin.
No this is not like this I think now same as BTC and other altcoin like ETH is making progress and time to time increasing in price. Recently I have notice that after bitcoin ETH is the most struggling coin and even now it has millions of fans and investors I know it’s time to wait but in 2019 I am sure ETH will active good market value.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:26:42 PM

Now it makes no sense to compare the same coin, because ETH 2017 is no different from ETH 2019, it will be possible to compare after updating the ETH 2.0 and switching to PoS
Technically, yes. Essentially, Ethereum 2017 is different from today's Ethereum. In 2017-2018, ETH had an ICO engine. Now this source of pumping the past takes money from this coin.
When the time comes for ETH 2.0, I hope it will be a completely other story.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 07:45:02 PM

I also believe that Ethereum will be able to overcome Bitcoin in 3 years by capitalization. Over the past years, Ethereum has shown how to quickly develop in the cryptocurrency market.
Ethereum is still one of the most stable and promising coins. This year it has already brought a good profit and I think it will bring more. I am waiting for the price of 300 dollars per ETH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:28:39 PM

Very interesting comparison that analyzes holding ETH in 2017 vs holding it today... https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/hodling-ethereum-2017-vs-2019/

Thoughts? I'm super happy to have swaped all of my ETH for BTC to be honest
Ethereum now looks weak on the market, but I think that by the end of the year it can grow and I think at this price you can buy Ethereum as in the future there is a large update of the coin and I think the price may be worth more than$1000

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:10:35 AM

2017,ETH is a basic platform for funding and token issue,and more than90%+ projects and tokens select to be on eth.

2019,ETH is the base platform for more large-scale Defi open finance, as you can see,MakeDAO,ddex,and so on.

so,anyway,the promising future is coming for eth.

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:58:54 PM

As far as I understood they don’t say Eth will die, on the contrary – they see a potential growth. I still support eth, it’s genius.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:38:25 AM

As far as I understood they don’t say Eth will die, on the contrary – they see a potential growth. I still support eth, it’s genius.
How can ETH die in this market? If all altcoins die, only ETH will live, and it competes at No. 1 in this market with BTC.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 03:13:21 AM

Until recently, I had a positive opinion on Ethereum. But my mind has changed after reading the article and after seeing bitcoin rising and ethereum not rising on a par with bitcoin. Now I can say that bitcoin is most secured and profitable investment. I doubt other coins than bitcoin will exist in the market in the future.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 03:14:32 AM

Very interesting comparison that analyzes holding ETH in 2017 vs holding it today... https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/hodling-ethereum-2017-vs-2019/

You are super happy, you are a nerd to do that, it's not a wise decision Bitcoin dominance for one is now 80% people are going for Bitcoin and leaving many shitcoins, I'm not saying Ethereum is a shitcoin but if you want aa good portfolio Bitcoin and Ethereum is the two must coin.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:29:39 AM

How can ETH die in this market? If all altcoins die, only ETH will live, and it competes at No. 1 in this market with BTC.

Altcoin will never die as long as there are good investors using it, ETH is one of the most popular coins that will last a long time with Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:48:30 AM

Well, not only the Ethereum but most of all Altcoin holders are swapping or selling their Altcoin assets just to buy Bitcoin resulting to 70% Bitcoin dominance in the market for this year and you are lucky that you are one of those holders that able to buy Bitcoin at lower price. As we have observed, Bitcoin market movement is really fast compared to all Altcoins that is why there are lot of people are now moving to Bitcoin.
Hamzaal24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:49:35 AM

For Eth 2017 was a golden period, Converting all of your Eth to Btc might not be a good move as it still a second best. We might get some good news in 2020 for Eth.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:01:32 AM

" Wow ETH is cool, we can create our own token and collect funds for our company. Let's make an ICO !!"
then people buy their token with ETH, demand for ETH increased extremely

" ETH is shit, I lose everything again because investing in scam ICO, better invest on IEO"
People now dump ETH because they think ETH trend is done, now buy exchange native token like BNB, KCS, HBT, OKB for join IEO

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:11:50 AM

You would've left some portions of your Eth in Eth not to convert all to Btc. Eth/Btc pair is recovering and from the charts, it's going to do well soon. Don't nt always convert all tokens once.
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:16:25 AM

I wouldn't convert all my ETH to BTC at all. I would always keep it into 60% btc and 40~30% in eth. ETH has so much potential to grow its price (if that's what you're after) because of all the developments happening. There are good coins that are focused on different areas in the space like the fashion market using the Ethereum Blockchain (ERC-20) for their project.

Bitcoin is no longer getting updates at all and has become stagnant for years, while on the other hand, ETH is making its moves and has 2.0 underway. It's a very exciting time now to be an ETH holder!
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:25:30 AM

The different about ethereum in 2017 and this year 2019 is the price. We know how hype the ethereum 2 years ago. And people expect this year good price like before but its not easy because we know that its depend to the flow in the market. So even we compare it before and now it will be still hard what eth price will be in the future,if its high or low.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:42:57 AM

I wouldn't convert all my ETH to BTC at all. I would always keep it into 60% btc and 40~30% in eth. ETH has so much potential to grow its price (if that's what you're after) because of all the developments happening. There are good coins that are focused on different areas in the space like the fashion market using the Ethereum Blockchain (ERC-20) for their project.

Bitcoin is no longer getting updates at all and has become stagnant for years, while on the other hand, ETH is making its moves and has 2.0 underway. It's a very exciting time now to be an ETH holder!
indeed 2.0 is the most awaited thing for next year it's just that here I am still in doubt, because I think correction on eth is still likely to happen and it's good to wait for this kind of thing to buy eth, oh yes for erc20 I think it's still not good because there are only a few tokens which does have a good impact on ethereum, the rest actually makes the eth image worse because many projects that use erc20 have problems (scams and such).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: