Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to npxs  (Read 743 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:32:39 AM

It got listed on binance and was doing pretty good then, until now. Just trading below 10sats and seems to be sitting there. What do you think about it going long term?

personally i never buy this alts, because the supply is too huge my friend, more than 200 Billion token
so, the price will never growing hard,,
as you can see now the price was down to 4 Sats right ?

mawa73

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:24:36 AM

It got listed on binance and was doing pretty good then, until now. Just trading below 10sats and seems to be sitting there. What do you think about it going long term?

personally i never buy this alts, because the supply is too huge my friend, more than 200 Billion token

Its no matter if you have 1 for 10000$ or 1000000 for 0,01$, the Question is at what point you have bought !
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:01:59 PM

Ok so let me give guys some perspective about PundiX.

It's all time high recorded is: $0.01446
Current price: $0.00037
So it's about: -97.42 %

So that's about the lowest price you can get at this point. And if also reflect the current status of the altcoin market, lots of uncertainty and price is still way below their all time high.

As far as to what happened, well everyone is not immune to the current crypto winter in altcoin market even ETH. However, I still believed that altcoin market will be on the recovery before the end of the year, at least on the positive side before the expected bull run next year.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:52:29 PM

NPXS is one of the alt that I like, they have a real product that has been launched and the latest info that I know that the Pundi X payment app integrates the Samsung Blockchain Wallet. That means project is not dead or shitcoin, NPXS always growing and continuing to provide innovation. We know that the market always determines a price and most importantly NPXS remain consistent in the top 100 coins.

Yes its true Pundix  is a legit coin as you visit their updates and post on social media.
Pundix is still doing well ,having more partnership deals and international events. This is one to include in your folio for the Alt season.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:55:36 PM

maybe now as a start the npxs are in binance. maybe if at the best moment there could be a significant increase and it can be obtained at any time by npxs for that. we wait for that moment of time let alone already supported by exchange binance
I do not understand what you mean by "maybe now as a start the npxs are in binance", because NPXS already has a lot of exchanges, and I think it will be difficult for NPXS to increase prices, even to return to the price of 25 satosi required a few thousand BTC, you can see sales orders on Binance
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

Though the supply is huge but I think Pundix will grow like before.  Ripple supply was huge when it's price was 3$+ . PundiX is doing very good developments. A project called FunctionX bringing smartphone and this project based on PundiX!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:15:01 PM

It was actually doing pretty good before it was listed in Binance.
PundiX was listed for free in Binance as the winner of the community coin for the month, so there's not hype because they didn't pay for it if I'm not mistaken.

The opportunity to grow that we once think does not happen, instead it was an opportunity for the whales to dump in such exchange since the trading volume is good. However, don't think that PundiX will die anytime soon, though the price struggles currently, but the development is still on going and this project has a great potential in the future and it's already added in my list of potential coins and tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: