Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Cryptocurrency TA Indicators  (Read 256 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:55:50 PM

These are pretty basic indicators, but they have so many intricacies and to fully master them you need to practice a lot and grasp all their meaning. But you don't need to use all of them, of course. A trader can make lots of money just by using simple horizontal lines. Remember that you should use indicators that you think have confluence with each other and can actually help you assess the risk you should take on a trade.
cryptoadvocate (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:08:54 AM

These are pretty basic indicators, but they have so many intricacies and to fully master them you need to practice a lot and grasp all their meaning. But you don't need to use all of them, of course. A trader can make lots of money just by using simple horizontal lines. Remember that you should use indicators that you think have confluence with each other and can actually help you assess the risk you should take on a trade.

Agreed
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:36:01 PM

from the 5 indicators mentioned above I only use Moving Average and Stochastic RSI.
I usually use 3 indicators RSI, MA, BB and use the trendline to determine the market is bear or bull.
so far my TA can be said successfully check my TA https://www.tradingview.com/u/pamsugas/
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:51:53 PM

A while back I posted my top 5 indicators to use for technical analysis of cryptocurrencies and how to use them. Full article here, hope you find it helpful:

https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/top-5-cryptocurrency-technical-analysis-indicators
The article was nice and detailed, but I think they lacked something important to correctly predict the trend. It's the Elliott wave and the Fibonacci and EMA.
Those are things that need to be included in the article to enlighten the minds of new people. I have failed trade many times because I did not capture those basic signals.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 02:31:48 PM

volume as indicator. nice. i don't see that often. BTC/USD will always have a huge volume where we normally trade.

from the 5 indicators mentioned above I only use Moving Average and Stochastic RSI.
I usually use 3 indicators RSI, MA, BB and use the trendline to determine the market is bear or bull.
so far my TA can be said successfully check my TA https://www.tradingview.com/u/pamsugas/

i didn't know we actually have a profile in trading view. i did register in through my android phone while installing the app. but didn't care to complete my profile. interesting while they do this because we can see who's who. i navigate more to it but didn't see list of users with higher reputation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoadvocate (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:37:00 AM

A while back I posted my top 5 indicators to use for technical analysis of cryptocurrencies and how to use them. Full article here, hope you find it helpful:

https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/top-5-cryptocurrency-technical-analysis-indicators
The article was nice and detailed, but I think they lacked something important to correctly predict the trend. It's the Elliott wave and the Fibonacci and EMA.
Those are things that need to be included in the article to enlighten the minds of new people. I have failed trade many times because I did not capture those basic signals.

I'll agree with fibonacci anyway
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: