Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Biggest Austrian Telecommunication Provider Now Accepts Bitcoin Payments  (Read 252 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:36:00 PM

Question will be who will pay using Bitcoins. As well know, most are just holding Bitcoins hoping for their coins to increase in value and not to pay for utilities. Here in the Philippines, there is an exchange site that help us pay our utilities using Bitcoins from water services, electricity and Telcos. Its great that big companies started accepting Bitcoins as payments, but I hope they will accept directly and not use 3rd party companies as it will sometime cause delay and add convenience fees for using their service.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_BitcoinPeople

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 09:22:19 AM

This is huge news for Bitcoin, Salamantex & of course Mass Adoption! Well done to Salamantex  Cool

We've been working with them recently to list their current businesses who they've helped make the leap in to Cryptocurrency.

Find a constantly updated list of Austrian businesses whom accept Bitcoin right here at BitcoinPeople
rina aulia

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:02:42 AM

Very remarkable, giant telecommunications companies accept payments with cryptocurrency and yes of course, mass adoption will grow in Austria, going forward many other companies will follow the payment method using cryptocurrency.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:46:38 AM

This will have another good effect for business in this county, when a big business accepts BTC, usually the small once will just follow.
Actually, this is what I like to see as this way adoption would easily increase.

Hopefully more and more great news like this will be announce, this is very helpful to bitcoin as investors will take this as another reason why bitcoin has a good potential. In our country, I'm hoping a good news like this but I can't complain now and will just let this big country to lead the adoption too.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: