Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In the end, the developer who made the token becomes junk!  (Read 695 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:39:20 AM

now prize hunters face a harsh reality .. that most projects end in fraud and some of them might make a profit but not big, on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...
but seeing the unstable market situation, it is also very risky for new tokens generated from the project. Why?
because it all depends on the project developer !!!
I see that many developers no longer care about their project work map and if the developer cannot run their project correctly, the token will become junk !!!

Developing a project or a new blockchain or even, doing a new platform isn't easy task. If the developer is too lousy regarding its creation then the project could possibly failed. Why do you think that many projects out there loses value? Lots of factors are there to consider with, and we shouldn't blame it all to the developer. Actually they are the technical support for this, what can they do if the budget for the project for example is short. See? The blame should be eat by the team not just the developer.
It's a team effort that always counts. If they've got real out views regarding to the potential success of the projects even they've got small amount of funds, they will find ways to make things right. It's not always the case as even they've tried the very best that they can, it's still how the end-users will come and support the project.

The market acceptance still have the big factors when the things start being offered around, but it's still a big part once developers screw things up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:58:35 AM

Token could actually become "junk" without being scam, even if the developers are great and following the Roadmap. The main cause of extremely low price is lack of demand for a coin. So it should not surprise anyone if a coin is very low in price but a good project with great developers who are working constantly behind the scenes to deliver on their promises.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 11:42:08 AM

That's correct, the project depend on the project developer, if project developer leave his works so the price will decrease. That's why crypto developer must provide github source code, if the project leaved atleast source code still in github. There are many reasons for developer to leave their project such as they think their coin is not profitable anymore, or their income not suitable with expense.

I also saw good project or platform become scam/failed although they have lot of funding, it because their money management is really bad. Sometime i just aks with my self, how to detect person with "Bad money management", "Bad attitude" more early, so i will not lose my crypto.
if we want to be more thorough, we can see the track record of the team that manages project management. both in finance and in managing the running of the project. indeed, what worries the most is not a failed project, but poor team management makes the project look very bad in the eyes of investors or participants, for reasons one of which is the team that runs away, or runs off with the money.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:50:50 AM

Teams and developers should work hard to develop projects. However, when they are difficult to get investors, teams and developers will probably leave. This makes the project trash and many people will be harmed.

The project selection is very important and should not be shaken with big results. Teams and developers should have experience and they should be transparent. We have a grip that is the roadmap of the project and should they run the project must match the roadmap.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:58:17 AM

now prize hunters face a harsh reality .. that most projects end in fraud and some of them might make a profit but not big, on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...
but seeing the unstable market situation, it is also very risky for new tokens generated from the project. Why?
because it all depends on the project developer !!!
I see that many developers no longer care about their project work map and if the developer cannot run their project correctly, the token will become junk !!!

not in the end buddy, but now i have a lot of shit tokens in my ethereum wallet
i hope there is a way to make the tokens gone or dissapear from my ethereum wallet address
so, only a good and valueable tokens will be exist in my MEW  Wink

wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:20:38 PM

yeah that's true, but on the other hand they blame Bounty Hunter for the failure of the project. I think it's all just an excuse so they can exit the scam.
some developers may only intend to get money and then leave the project because it would be better to be careful in investing.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:36:00 PM

this is probably the most common situation.Unfortunately, I also have these coins in my wallet,I made a mistake and bought-and now can not sell,the team is silent,the latest news was more than a year ago.What now remains is only to store them and hope for some development.
that's right, now such situations have become commonplace.
well, now we can't do anything except just hoping that the development team is still trying to develop their project to be better and don't plan to leave the project like that.

Kemangi

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:47:28 AM

Many developers leave projects that they have made with other intentions. on the one hand the limited knowledge of developers who make their projects do not get good results.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:52:04 AM

In fact, a lot of garbage projects have been and are now. They just collect some part of the money and disappear. Therefore, I would not invest now in any projects.
Not all project mate, if you go and do a deep research about new projects now you can see a more deserving project to invest for. If the developer doesn’t care at all then don’t invest but its hard to notice that during their ICO/IEO you must be a good detective. If in doubt, buy bitcoin that’s the best thing to do.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:42:44 PM

In fact, a lot of garbage projects have been and are now. They just collect some part of the money and disappear. Therefore, I would not invest now in any projects.
Not all project mate, if you go and do a deep research about new projects now you can see a more deserving project to invest for. If the developer doesn’t care at all then don’t invest but its hard to notice that during their ICO/IEO you must be a good detective. If in doubt, buy bitcoin that’s the best thing to do.

I agree that many new projects are worthy of investment but in the long term I think I need proof first because the product has not been produced. It takes time for new projects to produce good products and I think the developer team must actively communicate with their investors

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:47:12 PM

Now the situation is really that holding earned tokens is not entirely profitable, since in the end you can no longer sell them. Most of the projects do not really develop and as a result they simply fade out, and their tokens depreciate. I believe that now you need to keep tokens only for proven and promising projects, everything else is better to sell and at least earn something.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

I cannot get why people are blaming developers, they have nothing to do with it. The whole responsibility has marketing and management team, because in the most cases, their decisions are leading to a significant price decrease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: