Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Founder of bitcoin???  (Read 866 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 05:07:03 AM

Strangely James Bilal Caan claims that he was the founder of bitcoin.. But lost his hard drive.. Is this possible??

What you guys think about James? Why he use this type of statement.. Specially his explanation about his hard drive?

Not only James but many others claimed that they are the founder of Bitcoin, and this is not for now but since Bitcoin launch.

If we consider James or any XYZ person is founder then why not they introduced to the world. Just because they were afraid to introduce, so there might be many reasons for that fear.

Many are arguing that they are founder, but still, I don't understand why these entities/personalities are trying to prove that they are the founder of Bitcoin, I mean to say what they want to prove.

I suppose anyone proves that they are founders, what it makes to the world, and the answer is "Nothing". Because Bitcoin is already decentralized, no one controls its production and even price. So making such agile statements doesn't make any sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: