Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New investors are too impatience  (Read 7373 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:33:50 PM

maybe they have a reason, because in the last few years it's been very difficult to get profits from new tokens. if they are patient then others will benefit.

the current market is like a hit and run, who is fast he will collect lots of profits and go buy other coins that can get other benefits. not because they are impatient but they think if they hold on to one coin, then they will not produce anything from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:21:28 PM

Today's new investors are very impatient with cprticurrency, with the large volume of new coins now they can hold back but not all coins have the potential so other investors, when their holding value goes down. they are already selling
I think that investors are the same as before, just times are changing, and most want quick profits.
Yes people are greedy as they were before till now they are in search of fast profit but they should be patient. Nothing happens as faster they want to have everything's takes time better it make plan while investing and best thing to do is investing for long term the longer you hold the more it’s safe
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:52:19 PM

Crypto investors are genuinely very impatient whether they are new or  old, many investors expect to see themselves becomes millionaire within few days of investment, if you observe properly you will realize that 90% have the same perception, nobody wants to exercise patience, just earger to make millions within a short time, if not, they will tag the project as scam, this does not allies to new investors  only, even the old are worst.
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:54:09 PM

Well when I entered the market for the first time in 2017, I was checking my balance every 3 seconds. I could not wait to make more n more money, then I lost all I got even if it was not really much.

Years taught me to be patient  Cheesy

1881 - 193∞
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:04:46 PM

it is because of the high rate of scams involved in the crypto market. some projects are after what the market offers and nothing else. nobody wants to looses his hard earn money. most projects as predicted are gradually fading out. many are still coming and are loosing out. until new projects are been regulated, we might not see the changes we need

kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:25:25 PM

There are times when investors take the attitude of getting short-term profits through IEO because once the tokens / coins are traded the price only reaches one point at the highest price means that if there was no attitude to sell then the opportunity to get profits will be lost, different from the 2017 season in where investors can get big profits from time to time because the cryptocurrency market is performing well at the time.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:37:50 PM

Investors who dont have patient are worthless.
They dont have the right to invest and no knowledge on what they did.
To be a good in investing you need to have the knowledge and be smart at the same time you must have the courage to wait.

baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:39:18 PM

Some new investors take part in investing and think that it is very easy and fast to earn a lot of money. But this is not so, really need to have a lot of patience and wait for a big profit sometimes have a few years. Especially now, when real projects are very few and you never know what will happen in the future with the selected project.
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:48:10 PM

Agreed because many of these new investors where introduced when the last bullr.in was still on while some of them where came in after the end of the bull run. Those categories of investors will always have the course to be impatient and shouldn't be blame for their actions because they are eager to make profits. Utill they come to the truth of seeing the cryptocurrency world like a long-term investment and not like a short-term investment. There are some coins I have been holding and still holding to.maximize profit when the appropriate time.comes.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:54:19 PM

The world community is increasingly interested in blockchain technology and cryptography. In the context of the impending crisis, more and more people want to keep their assets and get quick profits. Indeed, new investors are waiting for quick success and many lack knowledge and patience. Success in long-term investments needs hard work by project's analysis.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:56:01 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, patience is very important in order to become successful.
I think that it is precisely those participants who can wait for the right time for investment and sales to become very rich.
A very important factor is also knowledge of market processes.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:52:40 PM

Investors who dont have patient are worthless.
They dont have the right to invest and no knowledge on what they did.
To be a good in investing you need to have the knowledge and be smart at the same time you must have the courage to wait.
The best technique to be successful in investing in crypto is to have a patience, without that, there is no chance for investors to succeed here.
Crypto is not a ponzi scheme like some people sees it, and that's the reason also why they invested and hope for quick returns, they have to know the history, the real use case in order to see its potential in the future, with lack of study and market monitoring, it's hard to gain here and enjoy a long journey of investing.

allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:23:29 PM

Most of them are impatient because of what those who introduced crypto to them told them. The lack of adequate and true explanation of what crypto really is has made them impatient. We need to tell them sweet and bitter aspect of crypto investment, explain it to them crypto is mostly a long term investment and needs patience. But most of us give false assurance and explanation to newbies rendering them impatient.
We really need to encourage them to do their own research before investing.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:29:14 PM

If I were new again in crypto,  I would stay away  from day trading,  specially arbitrage. I'm sure that even if there's no volatility your profit will still be eaten up by the fees of buying/selling/transferring/withdrawing.

And if you get a big drop between buying and selling it, kiss your profit goodbye.

I'm sure it's possible, but not easy and not without high risks.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:13:46 PM

This is normal for investors to receive income from their investments in the near future, because long-term investments may not bring anything at all but losses. A lot of projects disappear in the shortest possible time.
Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:24:32 PM

Greed and fear are the main reasons for the impatience of many investors. Greed makes the investor want to make a profit in the shortest possible time (this is often impossible and contrary to all laws of the business), and fear forces the investor to sell the acquired asset when he reaches his first small profit.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:27:18 PM

I partly blame the team behind the recent projects, they offer too much presale bonuses so those new investors are made to think that they can make quick profits the moment that particular coin starts trading on the market

Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:33:41 PM

Not only investor's that are impatience, this keyword have affected many of my friends after they were introduced into the world of cryptocurrency, also, this impatience happened to me when I hot my MB8 coins and without seeing what the future holds for the project, I sell them off before seeing the price soaring and seeing the price gave me depression. Learn to be strong and not to be impatience investors or hodler.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:38:22 PM

because not all of them want to play with longterm, i think they just take as much as they can take then out.
but yeah crypto is the best way for earning fast, because we can not see price increase above 50% in couple day,week.on stock/real estate.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:41:55 PM

Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
Cryptocurrency, most especially when you invest in it, does not entail that you just fold your hands and watch what is happening to the projects alone or the development of its product, without knowing the state of its coin on exchange. As a matter of fact, a lot of investors are not ready to hold for long, except the project or coin seems to be exceptionally good and reasonable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: