Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm interested in trading but don't know where to start. Any tips?  (Read 1336 times)
matt7

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:28:43 AM

First of all you have to be aware that you probably will lose some amount of money at the beginning while practicing and acquainting the crypto market. Generally it is a bit difficult topic, but there are so many useful articles, videos on Youtube etc. that will help to start and teach you basic. Later, when you will have some experience and knowledge you can use tools like Galaxy Score available on CoinDeal, it helps you to make decisions when to buy or sell particular coins. Good luck   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sam1221

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:31:55 AM

Try worthy trading platforms. Binance and coinbase are great, about kraken I doubt, and also you can use monfex

Why monfex?

At least because of transparent account activity and favorable trading conditions

Give please a link on it

https://www.monfex.com
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 12:08:00 PM

Trading, entails a lot - from acquiring the basic and necessary knowledge of trading; to direct application of the knowledge gained, towards developing a working strategy that can minimize your losses and maximize your profits; down to funding your account and start making profits in trades. All these, you will get to do and others in terms of experiences, you will get to know during the cause of your trading.

nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:39:13 PM

First of all you have to be aware that you probably will lose some amount of money at the beginning while practicing and acquainting the crypto market. Generally it is a bit difficult topic, but there are so many useful articles, videos on Youtube etc. that will help to start and teach you basic. Later, when you will have some experience and knowledge you can use tools like Galaxy Score available on CoinDeal, it helps you to make decisions when to buy or sell particular coins. Good luck   
Great advice. The most important is to constantly gain knowledge, the internet is full of information about trading. Your experience is just a matter of time so be patient. In reference to the Galaxy Score - that is definitely helpful. I recommend you to register on CoinDeal and check out how Galaxy Score works.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:41:41 PM

First of all you have to be aware that you probably will lose some amount of money at the beginning while practicing and acquainting the crypto market.  

One of the recipe for this is obviously to start small.
Don't be greedy because being greedy is a sure way to losing .
Then, trade the way it works for you and don't imitate others because you might not know their backup plan.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:05:44 PM

Lots of people here and I myself were helped by Google. There is no information someone would give you here that will be enough for you to start trading. You have to do the research by yourself, there are a lot of helpful articles you can find online if you take your time and dig deeper. There are some information that wouldn't come up if you don't put in the right keyword.

You can even go to YouTube and check out videos that teaches about trading and how you can trade cryptocurrency and try to learn technical analysis I believe it is going to contribute to your success, even if it's not much, it will still be worth it. I do see some people that say that learning technical analysis is a complete waste of time but I don't really think so.

If you get that knowledge you can also use it on other fields as well and not just only digital asset trading. You can decide to just HODL digital assets on a long term and then trade stocks on a daily and technical analysis will come in handy in that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:50:43 PM

Capital and a little luck.
I started trading with small capital. find excitement in trading because our patience is at stake. emotions are part of trading and they must be controlled.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 07:36:09 PM

Try worthy trading platforms. Binance and coinbase are great, about kraken I doubt, and also you can use monfex

This will come in after op has learnt how to trade. Been on a good exchange does not mean being a skillful trader. You have to learn how to trade first and I think that is what the op has asked for. YouTube is a good place to start from.learning how to trade.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:54:09 PM

This will come in after op has learnt how to trade. Been on a good exchange does not mean being a skillful trader. You have to learn how to trade first and I think that is what the op has asked for. YouTube is a good place to start from.learning how to trade.
Coinbase is not available for all the countries so its not a good choice and they even have high fee compared to other exchanges like binance.

Yes trading on reputed exchange won't give profits but they have better choices to make money but they need to analyse chartd first for that people can use trading view.

But don't trust all the videos from youtube where lot of scums doing videos for making money.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:02:50 AM

Yes those platforms are worthy trading platform, but as worthy as they are, there is nothing much they can do for any user that does not have the right knowledge, skills and strategies to trade on their platform, except maybe there is also a provision on those platform like that of forex where you can give your money to top traders to trade for you at some certain percentage.

I think the first thing that the op needs to know first is the knowledge, he really needs to have a sound knowledge and because he still lacks the knowledge is why he does not know where to start from and how much t start with because when I was doing my own thorough training, it was in the cause of the training that I was advised on all these platforms to use and then the amount of money to start with.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:26:07 AM

Coinbase is not available for all the countries so its not a good choice and they even have high fee compared to other exchanges like binance.

Yes trading on reputed exchange won't give profits but they have better choices to make money but they need to analyse chartd first for that people can use trading view.

But don't trust all the videos from youtube where lot of scums doing videos for making money.
Coinbase is not bad choice as an exchange if we consider the scam cases of new traders on small volume exchanges.
YouTube videos will help the trader to understand the basic principles of crypto trading but I don't advise to use this platform for taking recommendations for specific ICO. Paid advertising can mislead the inexperienced investors.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

When you start on trading you need to understand the terms and definitions of crypto such as hodl,pump,dump,fomo ,etc. Beside that you need to watch some crypto stuff on youtube learn there tactics and technique to improve your chance of winning on trading. Lastly is your capital start only a small amount $100 is a good start and always on your mindset Buy low sell High.
one thing missed, namely psychological management, which is very much needed in trading. as well as any analysis without based on good psychology, it will also lose. and for me regulating psychology is the most difficult, because every time the market has different conditions, sometimes we think prices are already low but prices are still down, therefore panic must be avoided

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:35:32 PM

Coinbase is not bad choice as an exchange if we consider the scam cases of new traders on small volume exchanges.
YouTube videos will help the trader to understand the basic principles of crypto trading but I don't advise to use this platform for taking recommendations for specific ICO. Paid advertising can mislead the inexperienced investors.
Coinbase don' have much coins as well to be traded so people will stick with less or no profits on that exchange if they really begin the crypto trading recently that is why exchange with more pairs and less fee need to be preferred.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:56:17 PM

Start by reading and learning at least the basics of trading cryptocurrencies. This field is as profitable as risky, so without good knowledge, the risk of losing your hard earned coins is high. Then invest small amounts in your first trades until you get a good experience, so you can increase your budget.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:20:15 PM

I am newbie in trading. can you guys please help me ? How much money do I need to get started?
to become a trader maybe for beginners I suggest it's better to use $ 100- $ 200 maybe it can be used as a good choice because if you fail you will not experience a big loss. so I think you should use the $ 100 to choose the type of coin that has the right potential and is on the list of top 10 cmc to make it easier to do.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 09:46:17 AM

I am newbie in trading. can you guys please help me ? How much money do I need to get started?
to become a trader maybe for beginners I suggest it's better to use $ 100- $ 200 maybe it can be used as a good choice because if you fail you will not experience a big loss. so I think you should use the $ 100 to choose the type of coin that has the right potential and is on the list of top 10 cmc to make it easier to do.

Trade on my sites for free...
you can only earn because you do not invest from your poket.
BUT...yes BUT...
if you earn not more than the other members earn in average,better stay away from trade platforms where you invest from your poket...
With my trading sites you learn and you earn...

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:07:10 PM

My advice is you better use a small capital first, to avoid a lot of losses, because most beginner traders are more focused on profit rather than experience, and that's what makes new traders lose, and for you, don't do the same thing
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 03:28:12 PM

First of all, you need to learn all the basics of cryptocurrency trading.  You need to have basic concepts of how to trade correctly, and already then start trying with a practical lesson, using a small amount of capital.  I am also interested in trading, but first I study everything in the possible information, because the knowledge that I have is not enough.  I traded on the exchange, but only selling those Coins that I had, But I want to learn how to make money through daily trading.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: