Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICON / ICX?  (Read 162 times)
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

I hold my ICX for a couple of months now..
I think it is a good project..

But will it hold? And why?

No Signature right now...
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:20 PM
Merited by Poink (1)

Hi,

ICON is designed to be a massive scale ecosystem, allowing different blockchains connecting to one another through their protocol. This means that universities, security firms, banks, hospitals and other private blockchains will all be able to share information through ICON's online ledger without intermediaries.

Today we are taking a look at the ICON ICX coin. ICON is a very exciting South Korean venture that plans to act as a unifying fabric for different blockchain communities, allowing them to interact while maintaining their autonomy. It is a highly ambitious project on the same plane as Ark.

As always, we are looking at the coin, ICX, and not the larger business model because that is what you are investing in. This article is for the hardcore trader, crypto geek, and interested bystander alike. It isn’t investment advice. As always, buying a coin is a market based decision that changes based on conditions. I am not telling you to buy the coin or stay away from it. I am helping you understand it.

I recommend you do independent reading on ICON and its ICX coin before you read this article, as I won’t bother explaining the intricacies of the ICON system. This is about the ICX coin, what it does, what could cause demand, and what could cause the coin to be dumped/destroyed on mass.

A major issue you might have to consider is how much you believe in the Efficient Market Hypothesis in crypto, and how fast it works if you do. We won’t cover that because it is highly debatable and theoretical. You should know that even Efficient Market Hypothesis adherents know that the market adjustments it causes can be sudden and absolutely brutal to the common investor. I am not sold on the Efficient Market Hypothesis in crypto myself, but its validity does not affect this analysis.

This is my idea

Thank You!
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

Because icon is really a very promising project and a very global platform, as far as I know that this project has very serious support from the government, I think and hope that such projects will definitely have an interest
Chuokie

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

This project is good, after launching last year it was now aiming to the top 20 coins, and more amazing fact for this coin is its usage (user are mostly in South Korea since it is good in a hospital when they do access the patient's data or history internally or even connecting to other hospital branch and affiliated one).
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

The project is really very promising. Soon, on it will start many ICOs and it will easily compete with the Ethereum.

cryptocat15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

Hi,

ICON is putting their idea into practice as the team behind it has already done a breakthrough by connecting with other blockchain systems. The connection is made possible through loop chains. Loop chain is a type of blockchain technology that allows interconnection between many different blockchain systems. While working on connecting these systems, the connected blockchains are separately existing from the connected chains while still offering a possibility of interference with other blockchains that are connected.

Through these loop chains, ICX is planning on connecting even more independent blockchain systems, going towards creating the greatest network of decentralized blockchain systems that would be able to coexist successfully. All parties would be able to operate with smart contracts with each other thanks to these loop chains, as well as make transactions between different blockchain systems.

The more different blockchain systems ICX would add, the bigger the chances would be for its price to go up. The ultimate goal would be to create a large community of different blockchains connected through these loop chains, that way creating the ICON Republic. The closest ICON comes to this idea is growing.

Disclaimer: This post should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Thank You!
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

I hold my ICX for a couple of months now..
I think it is a good project..

But will it hold? And why?

This project is very serious and has already brought a lot of money to its investors and will bring more. I really regret that I did not have time to invest a little bit of ETH in this ICO last year.
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

ICON [ICX] - What is ICON? Everything you need to know in a nutshell.

Feel bad you missed the Ethereum and NEO rocket? Chance to redeem yourself. 🚀

ICON goal
The vision of the ICON Project is to introduce the new era of decentralization by redefining the meaning of communities and creating a new world by connecting such communities. Communities today are commonly defined by its social and political functions and limited to the economic boundaries set forth by world nations. Through ICON, communities can go beyond and be free from traditional economic system and promote frictionless value exchanges with other communities, eventually resulting in maximum total utility of society. ICON is not limited to the real world, but it directly connects and communicates with the crypto world creating the most robust network that can scale without limits.

Thank You!
zeto

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:40:13 AM

HAHAHA DEAD COIN. PIECE OF SH*T
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: