Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Pre-ICO][INZURA - The way of Crypto Insurance][JOIN]🔥🔥  (Read 848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:35:55 PM

insurance for cryptocurrency, is indeed quite interesting, but is there a maximum limit of insured funds?
other than that, regarding the development of your project, is your project still in the roadmap that you have planned?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:03:38 PM

You can join with bounty now the team allocated 1 million tokens https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5139710.0

inzura.world

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:14:54 AM

We are keeping things up according to roadmap. We have already listed in an exchange, but in order to convert ICO to IEO, we are holding the announcement.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:30:42 PM

We are keeping things up according to roadmap. We have already listed in an exchange, but in order to convert ICO to IEO, we are holding the announcement.
if indeed your project runs according to the roadmap it should be for now
Q2 2019 Exchange Listing
but until now you are still in the pre-sale stage if not mistaken it will end tomorrow

inzura.world

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 02:51:39 PM

To your knowledge, we have listed our token before starting the sale.  Since users wanted us to switch to IEO, we have not announced the listing and working for IEO.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:27:14 PM

To your knowledge, we have listed our token before starting the sale.  Since users wanted us to switch to IEO, we have not announced the listing and working for IEO.
This is amazing because you will run the IEO, IEO is now trend and very many projects that run IEO can achieve success, I'll wait for announcement about market that you will use to run IEO

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:20:23 PM

Is insurance price known at the moment? For example, if I want to insure 1 Bitcoin for 1 year, how much should I pay you?
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:15:22 PM

Is insurance price known at the moment? For example, if I want to insure 1 Bitcoin for 1 year, how much should I pay you?

This thread is very quiet and your post didn't get a response from the development team until now even though you made that post yesterday. You should try to join the telegram group of this project to get clearer and get the right answers. Many projects are more active in their telegram group than the ANN thread they made.

inzura.world

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:53:03 AM

Hello.. sorry for late reply... We are busy with partnering and IEO work.  For your doubt, if you want to insure 1 Bitcoin and the value of that Bitcoin is $5000, then you need 1000 IZA token to buy insurance premium. To better understand, please check mvp.inzura.world
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:30:03 AM

This thread is very quiet and your post didn't get a response from the development team until now even though you made that post yesterday. You should try to join the telegram group of this project to get clearer and get the right answers. Many projects are more active in their telegram group than the ANN thread they made.
yes this ANN is very quiet and maybe they prefer to be active in telegrams or in other media as a place to get all the information from their project, but not for here.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 09:58:34 PM

yes this ANN is very quiet and maybe they prefer to be active in telegrams or in other media as a place to get all the information from their project, but not for here.

If there are not many interactions done in their thread, some investors will press the skip button for a project that investors want to expect for their project development. People should be more interested in finding out and asking about the project.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:07:37 AM

_______💥Hello INZURA Users💥_______

‼️UPDATE‼️
INZURA IEO will be conducted on VinDAX exchange. Private investment gateway will be closed on 10th June 2019 at 4:30 am UTC. IEO date will be announced on 12th June 2019. New upgraded website will be deployed soon.

For private deal, contact @muthuofficial

Token details:
Name: INZURA
Ticker: IZA
Decimal: 18

Token Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x52956cd6f9d5d8a0ffdce1e9b68ef72cd9d64655

Note: The exchange price will be $1 with regards INZURA platform FAP price as shown in MVP.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:24:36 PM

Hello.. sorry for late reply... We are busy with partnering and IEO work.  For your doubt, if you want to insure 1 Bitcoin and the value of that Bitcoin is $5000, then you need 1000 IZA token to buy insurance premium. To better understand, please check mvp.inzura.world

Thanks for the information. And now the most interesting question for me.
Suppose Bitcoin is worth $ 5000. It will be a fixed amount in IZA tokens or it will change depending on the market value of IZA.
inzura.world

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:26:45 AM

Hello.. IZA price is always fixed with respect to FAP (Fixed Audited Price).  What ever range the bitcoin price goes, your claim will be calculated with premium purchase time and settled in native lost crypto.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:47:26 PM

IZA has already been listed on einax but I see that now it has a very cheap price even in 24 hours I see no volume, how will you maintain price stability? Do you plan on listing in larger market?

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: