Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM???  (Read 1677 times)
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:53:15 AM

I joined the bounty and all tokens have been sold more or than 2 eth, initially it looks good but when i try unlock token on the dashboard we have to  and several times it was rejected thats why i sold all the tele on the forkdelta
The first tim I saw the tele project, I thought if this was a project with a bright future that had the potential to be followed, even though I didn't join their bounty, but I joined their ICO and invested as much as $70 and when I saw the movement of the price of the token tele when This is in Fork delta which continues to experience price dumps, I also begin to think if this project is a successful scam.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 07:30:53 AM

The answer is obvious from their staking program. No company has enough profit to pay such high interest rates to participants, except for Ponzi models, and the scam will come sooner or later.
A few weeks ago they announced the Ambassador program, with so many requirements at work, I thought this was a serious project, until I learned about their interest in staking TELE.
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 08:00:42 AM

Miracle Tele declared SCAM and they collect huge funds from investors, really shocking they're not approving any payment and I think they will not come back because they collect their required targeted money, so don't expect them they will come back and will run their project.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:44:07 AM

When CEO left own telegram group then something is wrong, isn´t it? If he can´t manage the community, then how he can be the CEO?
It looks like exit scam, also payments not working just like before. I am sorry to all who lost money.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 09:11:06 AM

I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
Whats going on with this project? CEO run away and employees going on vacation?
I think this is a scam project. After they made a large amount of money, the whole team went on a vacation together and spent all that money.I am truly sorry to those who have been tricked by this project.

It's hard for you to accept, but I advise you to skip the lost money and continue with your daily work.

Goodluck to you guys!!
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:38:42 AM

===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
that's definitely a scam wherein making excuses but the truth they will run and hide.. and after months they will come up with new project to scam ppl again. Actually this is the common strategy of some scammer around the internet.  So becareful guys before putting money  everywhere. Must choose the finish project instead to assure you are very safe . 'cause you are just wasting time and money on it if you always hoping good return in some fresh projects.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:54:30 AM

It is unfortunate that the CEO fled and the employees went on vacation, because the MIRACLE TELE project was successful when selling and the price of their coins also rose sharply in the forkdelta, and what is happening now is declining coin prices very quickly because of the result of the CEO who had run away and the employee left for a vacation.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:01:28 PM

I don't think we should conclude that the project has turned out to be a scam project. Its true the CEO has left and people are spreading FUD on the telegram page. Let's wait for a while and see the turn out of events.

TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:23:07 PM

this keep pushing investors away from the cryptp radar. the rate of scam projects joining the crypto space is alarming. after projecting a good starting points and collecting investors money to buy your project, you disappeared though the back door. i also got the email. my sweat trying to promote the business trough the marketing campaign has been a waste.
Vladok

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:24:29 PM

Recently, it seems to me that the project Scam, as payments from steaks are very long, and the team itself with such problems just went on vacation
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:45:10 PM

Yes, there are bad signs. A good project at first glance. If it's a scam, why did they even send this email? why do SIM cards work?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 03:34:21 PM

It is funny how the CEO just scammed not just investors but even his own team members. These people make cryptocurrency unacceptable for many willing investors. I am not surprised he scammed since they did an ICO instead of an IEO

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:45:21 PM

All miracle tele investors and holders received another mail today stating that their system was breached by hackers and things are back to normal now but POS reward have been shrink from 3euro per 100TELE to 0.41euro per 100TELE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:05:04 PM

They have frozen all the withdrawals until 15/09 and now if you want to make a withdrawal from your "earning" that dropped form 3,10 to 0,41 per 100 Tele, you are forced to order and to activate a simcard to get your funds at all.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:24:25 PM

LOL to the vacation team I dont know what is in their mind to make vacation as alibi, theres a lot of alibi's to use, Im laughing so hard on this.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:28:55 PM

The project had appeared real going by the fact that they offer real product, but I do not think they are handling the investment part very well which may be due to lack of proper planning or over estimation, I am not really comfortable though with projects that offer such investment plans, the fear of what bitconnect did is always fresh in my mind. I was lucky to participate in the bounty and had to sell off some of the tokens at a reasonable price.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
buyasicru

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:32:29 PM

vacation team... hold withdraw... boss off the telegram chanel - looks like scam
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:59:01 PM

I find it difficult to answer what is happening with the project right now. I participated in the bounty campaign of this project and they honestly paid me the tokens I earned, which I successfully sold on the decentralized exchange ForkDelta and earned almost 4 Ethereums. Therefore, I would not call this project a scam, otherwise why would they have to pay rewards for bounty hunters.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:08:19 PM

From onset I had a strong feeling that miracle tele is scam because the ROI looked more like ponzi. There is no real product as proposed (the telecommunication product is just virtual, nothing real). Also, I've been awaiting an AMA at least from the team on YouTube, to no avail. Infact, when I mentioned it in their group, my message was deleted. Let's know what we invest in, whitepaper might be deceiving. 
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

The team keep bringing in new notices about issues they have and each and every day, they change their terms and make sure it is only in their interest. I think it'll be better to avoid them but the problem is that there is no place to sell those tokens I have e already bought. Praying they get listed on a decent exchange to get out of this project

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: