Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM???  (Read 1673 times)
pageraji (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:18:05 AM

I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
Whats going on with this project? CEO run away and employees going on vacation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:38:10 AM

Yes it's a scam and you should see this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174888.0
that scam accusation already created for miracle tele caused by that scammer was freezing so many user's accounts.

I thought if the vacation just alibi that has been made by the team to run away.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:40:15 AM

There is indeed news that blows if the tele miracle is a fraudulent project, but I think we are too fast in correcting the news, it's good we must be patient first and see how the future of the tele miracle project, if the tele miracle project is a fraud of course this is very unfortunate because ICO Project they were very successful and the price of tokens after being registered in the market experienced a high increase and many of their bounty participants actually got quite fantastic payments at that time.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:47:32 AM

It's a scam project from the start i can't believe people fall into buying this token. First of all they are selling their tokens on their website as well as on stex exchange. Price on stex exchange is 5x higher than the price on their website, well smart people can easily say it's a trap to lure people on buying their tokens on their website.

Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:40:57 AM

In my opinion, it’s too early to say that this is a fraudulent project. So far, inept team actions have been noted. If this were direct fraud, the team would not have paid passive income for so long. I personally received from Miracle Tele a pretty decent amount in the form of passive income, which I did not get this year from many successful projects either. We see that the team tried and is trying to cope with the situation, however, it really lacks skillful leadership. What will happen next - we'll see.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:27:13 AM

It would be nice if other fraudulent projects would bring as much income as the Miracle Tele project brought us. His team is constantly changing the conditions for the exchange of their token and the conditions for obtaining passive income. This is really annoying. However, it is too early to call this project fraudulent. And other team members are perplexed as to who could write and send the letter you indicated on behalf of the decision of the union of workers of this team. Burchik already appeared again and began to reassure the public, stating that everything was fine with the project. While it is worth watching the further development of events.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:22:54 AM

There is indeed news that blows if the tele miracle is a fraudulent project, but I think we are too fast in correcting the news, it's good we must be patient first and see how the future of the tele miracle project, if the tele miracle project is a fraud of course this is very unfortunate because ICO Project they were very successful and the price of tokens after being registered in the market experienced a high increase and many of their bounty participants actually got quite fantastic payments at that time.

don't overestimate the miracle tele project.
I am one of the people who follow the bounty of Miracle Tele but until now I have not gotten anything except their tokens in my wallet.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:42:50 AM

Obviously an exit scam. Instead of fixing the problem, the CEO or the team run away? Then surely, it was the plan in the first place. They put up the project to probably fund raised money and then leave it after they collected the fund. What do you expect with their actions? A responsible team should not do that. Hence, they'll face you guys and will answer all your inquiries and will not left you hanged.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:46:10 AM

I am not thinking that Miracle Tele is Scam. The reasons:

1. Some peoples still confirm that they got their payments from stak
2. MT sim cards is active

My vision of situation and explantation, why admin left the group:

I think that team make a panic because want to motivate hunters withdraw their tokens from website (it's mean that they will not receive payments anymore). External deposit is closed - thats why that who bought tokens from fork delta can't get a huge profit from stak anymore. So, it's only making panic to clean the holders.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:32:38 AM

Yes it's a scam and you should see this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174888.0
that scam accusation already created for miracle tele caused by that scammer was freezing so many user's accounts.

I thought if the vacation just alibi that has been made by the team to run away.

Alwayse got my rewards untill now never had any problem, many account where like cheaters people who joined the bounty with many account, i think we do have to wait more before scam accusation!
NIKHIL91

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:36:14 AM

Now it is proved that MIRACLE TELE got scam because my fund is stuck in their website and the stacking program is also stopped.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:37:42 AM

TELE not a scam just that many people are spreading the FUD which might make many lose hope. We just hope things get better within the shortest possible time. All we need now is another miracle moment.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:57:41 AM

I really didn't follow the development of this project after I released all the TELE tokens I had.

The MIRACLE TELE project is a project with good innovation and they buy tokens of tokens to bounty hunters.

Well maybe this is not a scam, it's just that there are a lot of FUD in their group.

When usually cheaters in any project don't get what their want FUD started, they did buy tokens back from bounty hunters  scam project they never will do like this!
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:58:16 AM

Now it is proved that MIRACLE TELE got scam because my fund is stuck in their website and the stacking program is also stopped.
I possibly understand everyone that has invested into the project but will like say this, don't we think its too early to think they have scam us? Possibly they are facing some life or project challenge, let see what they will come up with before we can draw our conclusion, I have been a victim of of shopping which I thought was scam but now the project is moving and booming again.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:05:37 PM

let see what they will come up with before we can draw our conclusion

Things like this are indeed what we should pay attention to. Their project is good and suddenly many say it's a scam just because they go on vacation.
I really do not believe that miracletele is really a scam in this short time, they are big projects and have their own blockchain. Surely this is only because there are so many fudder.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:44:00 PM

I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
I have said many times that Miracle Tele seems like another ponzi scheme. How can they promise revenue by selling third-party simcards? I would like to see how many real simcards they have really distributed Cheesy.

zero714309

Activity: 749

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:50:13 PM

First time im not really into it and i dont really follow this project. But at social media so many people talking about how great this project. Time going fast,everything changed and 2 days ago i hear about this fud. So sad,but project with not good development or plan will failed soon.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:16:32 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 01:33:53 PM by coinsycrip09

i don't know exactly, but i think you are too quick to judge that MIRACLE TELE is a scam.

if it is a scam, they will leave their project after the ICO is finished. it's possible that the CEO and his employees are just pausing from the channel because they are too tired. i think they also need a vacation and maybe they are also preparing something good for the development of MIRACLE TELE.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:24:33 PM

We would see what happens next, but right now things are really strange. I took part in a bounty campaign from MT but invested my money as well, and never had issues with withdrawals or so. CEO is a strange guy, that speaks only with sarcasm and do not answer real questions. Hope they will make things clear in the future.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:36:22 PM

It is very interesting how people still believe that those are just technical issues. They are running out of money, because all the stackers were paid from income of the token sale and ETH address that is made for withdrawal is refilled by another ETH address that is used for their token sale at the moment (for 0,21 USD per TELE). Once they sold another 3 ETH of their tokens, people are getting payouts.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: