Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Development of the online multicurrency service  (Read 383 times)
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:46:13 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 03:41:25 PM by OmniStore

Paused

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:09:34 PM

OmniStore is non-ICO project, The development of the core OmniStore features was funded by developers' own investments
Yes, of course. That is the meaning of non-ICO project, a project that is funded by its core team or the developer themself. But then why did you run an IEO? no matter what is the reason. this is pure bullsh*t by saying to cover up the development expenses. because you claimed it was a self-funded project or non-ICO project.
next problem, the thread is posted today and you said you only have 150 OMNI as a pre-mine but the explorer said 183.232 OMNI. What does that mean? not only pre-mine, but you also staking it. This is ridiculous, just how greed are you?
where is your team member?
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:48:15 PM

Yes, of course. That is the meaning of non-ICO project, a project that is funded by its core team or the developer themself. But then why did you run an IEO? no matter what is the reason. this is pure bullsh*t by saying to cover up the development expenses. because you claimed it was a self-funded project or non-ICO project.
next problem, the thread is posted today and you said you only have 150 OMNI as a pre-mine but the explorer said 183.232 OMNI. What does that mean? not only pre-mine, but you also staking it. This is ridiculous, just how greed are you?

Thanks for your attention. The meaning is that we created existing services - online multicurrency wallet, mnemonic service and the very omnistore core on our own. But our funds are not unlimited, and we need a community assistance to keep a steady pace. We've been working for about a year to deliver what we present in this post.

About the premine you mentioned. You can use our explorer and find that the premine was exactly 150 OMNS, and the coin nodes are running for one and a half months, so nodes really got some rewards, it's obvious, just a technical thing, and we're not going to eat these coins or anything like that, we're not greedy))

Anyway, thanks again for your attention, and welcome)
tesdda

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:57:23 PM

...bought my first mn. guys are really reliable - very special in that crypto world :-).
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:08:13 PM

...bought my first mn. guys are really reliable - very special in that crypto world :-).

Thanks!)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:16:54 PM

OmniStore is non-ICO project, The development of the core OmniStore features was funded by developers' own investments

Precisely what I was going to point out. There's virtually no difference between an IEO and an ICO - it's still a sale, either way, you slice it. These games of semantics never goes down well anymore. For a fleeting second, thought I'd stumbled in on something good...
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:53:51 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 10:33:56 PM by OmniStore

Precisely what I was going to point out. There's virtually no difference between an IEO and an ICO - it's still a sale, either way, you slice it. These games of semantics never goes down well anymore. For a fleeting second, thought I'd stumbled in on something good...

You know, that's a bit offensive... I would understand you, if we had only promices without any product, but we DO have it. So, please, take a little look at our launched services before saying that we're empty)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:58:45 PM

I correctly understand that the coin OmniStore is intended only for mining and earnings, it has no other purpose?
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:24:32 PM

I correctly understand that the coin OmniStore is intended only for mining and earnings, it has no other purpose?

No, you're wrong. OMNS coin is used in the OmniStore.Bazaar. Please read the OmniStore service description.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:58:08 PM

No, you're wrong. OMNS coin is used in the OmniStore.Bazaar. Please read the OmniStore service description.

Why did you decide to list your coin in a very low volume exchange?
Their site is not even secure yet for trading.
However, that is your prerogative.
Also, can we take a sneak peek on your bazaar shop without registering first.
At least see what's going on and get a grasp what to be expected upon using that service. Thanks.
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:27:06 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 06:51:57 AM by OmniStore

Why did you decide to list your coin in a very low volume exchange?
Their site is not even secure yet for trading.
However, that is your prerogative.
Also, can we take a sneak peek on your bazaar shop without registering first.
At least see what's going on and get a grasp what to be expected upon using that service. Thanks.

Why would we reject a free listing offer?)

About bazaar. If you take a look on our roadmap, you'll see, that we have already launched two of our services - online multicurrency wallet with user-end tx signing and our mnemonic service. Bazaar is under development now and will be the next launched service.
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:08:50 AM

How I see it is Russian project and price is too big for this MN.
Do you plan staying anonymous or would you prefer to reveal the identities of the developers?

Any proofs that you bought it ( btc transaction, snapshot of worked MN), it is looks like you are from dev team.
tesdda

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:39:31 AM

Do you plan staying anonymous or would you prefer to reveal the identities of the developers?

Any proofs that you bought it ( btc transaction, snapshot of worked MN), it is looks like you are from dev team.

https://explorer.omnistore.org/address/BQc1UaW1cvvNEirSyQc8R5Po5a9TUAELW4

that s mine. And right am part of the team now. That is a part of my contributions.
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:25:45 PM

OmniStore team is international. And yes, we'll reveal all identities when we start legal procedures we're planning (legal registration etc) if our project has some success))

Feel free to use our already launched services - multicurrency wallet and mnemonic service
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:29:29 PM

The OmniStore concept is to integrate functions of the blockchain.com, localbitcoins.com and coinpayments.net in one service for multiple coins, preserving all best from each service - user-end tx signing, top-safe wallets and multitudes of supported coins.
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:04:21 PM

OmniStore github updated

OmniStore github
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:23:04 PM

You know, that's a bit offensive... I would understand you, if we had only promices without any product, but we DO have it. So, please, take a little look at our launched services before saying that we're empty)

Promises without product was 2016/2017. Promises with half-baked products that shortly spirals into abandonware/exit is very much the motto of this year, so even if you have it doesn't mean you can and it will be sustained.
And still, that curveball does little to justify the game of semantics you have going on
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:21:24 AM

Promises with half-baked products that shortly spirals into abandonware/exit is very much the motto of this year, so even if you have it doesn't mean you can and it will be sustained.

This can be said about any project, even, to speak like you, "fully-backed" wirh some product. Does it mean that every single project is something empty? At least, we have something working and useable.

And still, that curveball does little to justify the game of semantics you have going on

That's not a curveball. It would be a curveball if we'd displayed some non-working mvp, but as you can see we have something more.

If you want to troll us - please, go on. But if you are not trolling, you can assist us with something good you can do - coding, texts, interfaces, or whatever you're good in.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:42:20 AM

Promises with half-baked products that shortly spirals into abandonware/exit is very much the motto of this year, so even if you have it doesn't mean you can and it will be sustained.

This can be said about any project, even, to speak like you, "fully-backed" wirh some product. Does it mean that every single project is something empty? At least, we have something working and useable.

You know you just contradicted yourself. But let's talk market. Granted, nobody knows tomorrow - I think - but as a consumer, I'll be more confident in a "fully-backed product" rather than "something working and useable". Not a diss on your product, but accept it. Nobody wants to buy a car they have to first push before it starts. I do understand your enthusiasm for your own creation, but do know that the bear market save a lot of projects evaporated (and still evaporating) and quite the number were offering somewhat similar services

That's not a curveball. It would be a curveball if we'd displayed some non-working mvp, but as you can see we have something more.

If you want to troll us - please, go on. But if you are not trolling, you can assist us with something good you can do - coding, texts, interfaces, or whatever you're good in.
[/quote]

It's a fine line between criticism and trolling. However, the latter is not the case here. Just wanted justification for your "not coinsale" label when an IEO is a coinsale? And again, rather than get answers, I'm being roped in to "assist" the project with "skilled labor".
OmniStore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:09:36 AM

You know you just contradicted yourself. But let's talk market. Granted, nobody knows tomorrow - I think - but as a consumer, I'll be more confident in a "fully-backed product" rather than "something working and useable".

Okay, let's start with analogies and talk about, for example, linux kernel. At first it consisted of a few thousand lines of code, could only load itself, and had no real use, and after some years it became huge, complex and useable.

You can object, that linux kernel isn't a subject of any coinsale, but it doesn't matter - the concept of progressive development matters.

Just wanted justification for your "not coinsale" label when an IEO is a coinsale?

Please refer to that section once again. Non-ICO means that we don't run canonical ICO backed with air. You can call it "game of semantics" or whatever, but the concept is totally different.

It's a fine line between criticism and trolling. ...skipped... And again, rather than get answers, I'm being roped in to "assist" the project with "skilled labor".

If you criticise - you have to suggest something. Otherwise it's, to speak like you, is the real "game of trolls" (please don't take it personally, i mean no offence). If you want answers - please, ask questions, i'll be glad to talk with you. If you want to criticise - please do, but not with "you're empty, useless and full of lies", but more constructive. Hence our invitation to assist in any form - constructive criticism, or, as you say, "skilled labor".
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: