Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading full time  (Read 7363 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:39:47 PM

this is a full analysis of what life should be about. we work to fulfill someone's dream not ours. i have been out of job for a year and and still contemplating on going back or not. i do trade but not full time i hope i can learn properly on how to trade to become a professional. then i can work with my savings and expenses.
I think to be a professional trader you must at least be a full-time trader because that way you prove that trading is a work that is highly prioritized for your life. But when you only trade part time you will not be able to become a professional trader, as the struggle should be the key to becoming a successful trader.
In reality, trading is a zero-sum game, everyone can't be a winner at the end of the game. We need losers for boosting our portfolio, liquidity providers are both winners and losers. Straight facts force me to think about the trading full time which has high point responsibilities Part-time traders fight with the other day traders and the brokers,exchanges are the solely winning side on this trading battle. Free money does not exist, particularly in the money markets.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:00:40 AM

At the moment I am a full-time bounty hunter and trader, not because of my desire, but because of the circumstances, and what I feel is fun because we are not pressured by time and superiors, but we do not have a guaranteed income and if the market is down automatically our assets will also be eroded, so my advice is better to keep working in the real world, and at the same time trading crypto

Unemployment can force someone into compulsory full time trading like you are doing. But I hope you are making something good out of it for a living? You can not guarantee what you get from bounties because sometimes the rewards become shit coins and this is sad.

Yes, people who completely believe in bounties will not make much money because after bounties payment, we don't see any value to those coins and it is completely useless working for the bounties. So it is better to trade full time because we might get good experience and start trading on our own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: