Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1xbit Scam?  (Read 806 times)
Prateek_sharma (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:46:10 AM

Well!! As I have seen that people are earning more money in the 1xbit, On the other hand, my friends are also joining the 1xbit.

When I researched about 1xbit reviews I have come to know that 1xbit offers a wide variety of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin, dash etc.

I just wanted to know is 1xbit scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prateek_sharma (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:09:23 AM

From my experience the gamble sportbook isn't a scam, also i haven't seen that much of an accusations against them scamming their customers. You still have to careful though as there could be some phishing site in disguise (those would definitely scam you). Every sportbook will have some kind of negative reviews online either from,  those who lost on their platform or paid review to cause fud from their competitors therefore don't rely fully on online reviews.

The sportbook is ok although I advice you use those that have presence on rhe forum ( especially reputable ones) for easy rectification of any issue when using their site.

Thanks for the information
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:37:38 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:41:01 PM by JeromeTash
Merited by suchmoon (7)

1.  Their profile here has already been red trusted.
- 1xBit.com

2. They have a very bad record of withholding people's funds whenever they are trying to withdraw., delayed deposits, very slow support, cancelled live bets etc. So many scam accusations here about that.
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792648
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160655
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4868970
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1780490
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044749
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945964
... And many more, so if i were you... I wouldn't even think of sending their money there

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:47:44 PM

Game Protect received over 30 1xbet and 1xbit scam reports!
Prateek_sharma (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:48:42 PM

1.  Their profile here has already been red trusted.
- 1xBit.com

2. They have a very bad record of withholding people's funds whenever they are trying to withdraw., delayed deposits, very slow support, cancelled live bets etc. So many scam accusations here about that.
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792648
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160655
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4868970
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1780490
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044749
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945964
... And many more, so if i were you... I wouldn't even think of sending their money there

Well!! I have heard that 1xbit is offering a wide variety of cryptocurrencies
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:14:55 PM

I personally have never used them before and i don't think i will ever try using them. They might be supporting a wide range of cryptocurrencies but that won't help if your money gets stuck in there. It won't do any good if you get scammed. So i would prefer safety first... but if it's the amount of money you are ready to lose then your are free to risk it.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Prateek_sharma (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:03:58 AM

I personally have never used them before and i don't think i will ever try using them. They might be supporting a wide range of cryptocurrencies but that won't help if your money gets stuck in there. It won't do any good if you get scammed. So i would prefer safety first... but if it's the amount of money you are ready to lose then your are free to risk it.

Yeah, I agree with you!! you know what risk is everywhere. More importantly, people are making a lot of money in 1xbit, which triggers me to jump into 1xbit
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:17:27 AM

This one looks like a very bad copy of 1XBET. Consider it as a scam. Do not use it and do not deposit, otherwise there is a big chance that you will be scammed.
Prateek_sharma (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:45:43 AM

This one looks like a very bad copy of 1XBET. Consider it as a scam. Do not use it and do not deposit, otherwise there is a big chance that you will be scammed.

Hey people are earning money in the 1xbit, so I'm really interested to join the 1xbit
mosprognoz

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:53:44 AM

Hey people are earning money in the 1xbit, so I'm really interested to join the 1xbit

Dude, as you can see the profile of 1XBIT is tagged and there are open scam accusations against them. But if you want to join them despite all that warnings, go ahead and join them. Nobody has the right to stop you.
Prateek_sharma (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:56:36 PM

Hey, you know what one of my best friend has joined the 1xbit as he is earning a decent amount of profits.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:19:59 PM

Hey, you know what one of my best friend has joined the 1xbit as he is earning a decent amount of profits.
It's now up to you. It's your money. Join at your will but know that we did our best to warn you and bring out a few pieces of evidence here. If your money gets burnt then it's on you.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Prateek_sharma (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:45:47 AM

It's now up to you. It's your money. Join at your will but know that we did our best to warn you and bring out a few pieces of evidence here. If your money gets burnt then it's on you.

You know what people are talking negative a 1xbit, but the actual thing very different
dengpei

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Here for enriching conversations

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:22:54 PM

Yeah, I agree with you!! you know what risk is everywhere. More importantly, people are making a lot of money in 1xbit, which triggers me to jump into 1xbit
They say we miss 100% of the shots we do not take, right?

I think if you are convinced in your risk assessment that you can succeed then take the plunge, win or lose either way you will emerge from the experience with a story to tell Grin
Try it yourself and give us feedback here on this thread. Good luck mate!
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 09:58:31 PM

Well!! As I have seen that people are earning more money in the 1xbit, On the other hand, my friends are also joining the 1xbit.

When I researched about 1xbit reviews I have come to know that 1xbit offers a wide variety of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin, dash etc.

I just wanted to know is 1xbit scam?

This guy is just an Indian link builder for SEO purposes, you guys are realizing this, dont you? Jez... All that shit-posting lol

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:30:38 AM
Merited by Avirunes (1), efialtis (1)

1xbit/1xbet has great lines for sport bettors , they literally have all the matches available no matter how small and unpopular the leagues are
I saw a lot of scam accusations against them but at first I thought maybe they are just scamming arbitrage bettors since you can make a lot of money by just arbitraging with their site
decided to try them and I used to deposit small amounts like 0.03-0.05 BTC and withdraw every time I'm above that number , till a day came and I had like 0.04 or so in my account and in that day I managed to reach 0.1-0.11 BTC and made a withdraw then they suspended my account

contacted their "security team" and all I got was an instant message saying that I violated their ToS without mentioning what exactly I violated and they stopped responding to me at all after that

so can confirm they are scammers even the amount I lost with them is relatively small
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:38:57 AM

After reading the OP's response to comments, I can no longer say if he/she is really interested in knowing if it is a scam or not. I even thought that it is a shill account for a while. Just join if you want and experience it for yourself. It seems like no warning is going to satisfy you anyway.

You know what people are talking negative a 1xbit, but the actual thing very different

mosprognoz

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:20:16 AM

After reading the OP's response to comments, I can no longer say if he/she is really interested in knowing if it is a scam or not. I even thought that it is a shill account for a while. Just join if you want and experience it for yourself. It seems like no warning is going to satisfy you anyway.

Yeah... This looks like a new scam advertising attempt. They are trying to do that via scam accusation topic
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 09:33:41 AM

Yeah... This looks like a new scam advertising attempt. They are trying to do that via scam accusation topic

Well, its not promoting 1xbit though to be exact but this coin website... ^^

Prateek_sharma (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:12:36 AM

Well, its not promoting 1xbit though to be exact but this coin website... ^^

Guys Please tell me genuinely is 1xbit scam?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: