Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is one of the reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum price not growing as expected  (Read 224 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:04:59 PM

Early this year price of  BTC was $3k and right now its more than $10k which proves its going to grow. When those who sells thier coins are going to bid higher price for them, the prices are going to break the resistance. We almost did it in the previous months which it hit $14k. I'm not really sure about ETH, the price may spike but will probably just stay in less than 1K range for a long time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:08:35 PM

I think that the time has not come for a sharp rise in prices. Now there is a consolidation of the market and the realization that cryptocurrency is a very important market tool.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:17:28 PM

I think that the time has not come for a sharp rise in prices. Now there is a consolidation of the market and the realization that cryptocurrency is a very important market tool.
Of course, this will not happen tomorrow. I think that price increases await us at the end of this year or in the middle of autumn. maybe in November we will see 15,000 dollars for bitcoin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:59:58 PM

Of course, this will not happen tomorrow. I think that price increases await us at the end of this year or in the middle of autumn. maybe in November we will see 15,000 dollars for bitcoin
I am more restrained in forecasts, but it would be great to see price stabilization in the market that will allow us to develop success in the future.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:39:12 PM

What's your thought am I right or wrong?

I think you're completely wrong!
Firstly, if the number of quality ICOs increases, then the prices for ETH and BTC will increase (as the demand for them to participate in ICO will increase).
Secondly, developers selling their coins are not capable of exerting such an influence on the cryptocurrency market (since they do not have the necessary volume of coins to manipulate the market).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: