Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin cash is delisted by coinmall  (Read 170 times)
Prateek_sharma (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:40:38 AM

Well!! Did you know? Recently, coinmall tweeted that its is delisted bitcoin cash

Source: https://coinpedia.org/cryptocurrency-bulletin/coinmall-delist-zcash-bcash

What's your take on coinmall?
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:02:42 AM

I guess they no longer want to associate with the looser who we know as fake satoshi after the court has finally declared him as a fraud who is already indebted to pay a fine of 500K, this is just the beginning of the fall of this coin, and very soon, many exchanges will start delisting the coin also.

I think binance already saw the end of their coin which was why he took the first bold step to delist the coin while others were still giving Craig the benefit of doubt, but now, they have seen how fraudulent he is and many will be scared of what will happen to the exchange. My advice to those who still have their investment left in the coin is just to try and move it out of the coin before it becomes too difficult for them to do so, because Craig also would be looking for a way to exit the market.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:49:37 AM

I guess they no longer want to associate with the looser who we know as fake satoshi after the court has finally declared him as a fraud who is already indebted to pay a fine of 500K, this is just the beginning of the fall of this coin, and very soon, many exchanges will start delisting the coin also.

I think binance already saw the end of their coin which was why he took the first bold step to delist the coin while others were still giving Craig the benefit of doubt, but now, they have seen how fraudulent he is and many will be scared of what will happen to the exchange. My advice to those who still have their investment left in the coin is just to try and move it out of the coin before it becomes too difficult for them to do so, because Craig also would be looking for a way to exit the market.

I don't have any BCH i'm holding at all but instead of degrading bitcoincash why don't you bounce on fake ICO projects? if i have to choose between ICO projects and BCH i will choose BCH because its here to stay and even after binance delist bch it still kick ass,BCH is on of the altcoins that sharply response to bitcoin price surge,its a good investment over all

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:58:19 AM

Well!! Did you know? Recently, coinmall tweeted that its is delisted bitcoin cash

Source: https://coinpedia.org/cryptocurrency-bulletin/coinmall-delist-zcash-bcash

What's your take on coinmall?

I think its normal for exchanges to take a hard look at their own listings from time to time and remove those coins that have
little traction. With Coinmall there seems little interest among their own users in Zcash and Bitcoin Cash, so they removed those.

The lesson that can be learned here is that even if you have name regnonition to your cryptoproject it does not mean you are automatically
exempt from scrutiny. Keeping development going, sustaining and strenghtening your crypto use case and expanding your use case(s) in the future
is therefore of the utmost importance.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 11:37:04 AM

yes maybe it happened because of the lack of users who use these coins. and it is certain that a crypto if without the user is lost and deleted on the market by itself. maybe the coinmall also felt that so they removed the bitcoin cash from their members as one part as digital money on coinmall.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:45:05 AM

yes maybe it happened because of the lack of users who use these coins. and it is certain that a crypto if without the user is lost and deleted on the market by itself. maybe the coinmall also felt that so they removed the bitcoin cash from their members as one part as digital money on coinmall.

Bitcoincash has better investors than most new projects coming out this days and bitcoincash is better than many old coins in crypto space, marely watching its movement when BTC moves up you will notice why Bitcoincash is a better choice for long term hold,atleast its a fully functioning working project thats been around for a while now
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:47:04 AM

Personally, I believe that Bitcoin is an already amazing new technological novelty. This coin brought a lot of income to many investors. And I think that making a coin real is just an obscurity. Since after this, the coin will simply depreciate and will be useless.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:51:27 AM

BCH claiming to be the real bitcoin is no doubt very annoying but i'm not going to judge the project by that,many projects was released even before BCH came to life but these projects are already gone or dead,BCH is still standing strong with good trading volume even after all the scam accusations,the question now is can you compare BCH to other altcoins? since bitcoin bullrun returns the only altcoin that is killing it on my list is BCH

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:58:40 AM

They have less users and traders, this will be eating on the profit of the exchange in-terms of any wallet maintenance since no good users, and this seems to confuse newbies who may think it's bitcoin. let them delist it while the fund that would have been used in trading BCH will flow to bitcoin.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:16:53 PM

Every time there is a deletion of altcoin in the exchange list, there is definitely a cause, one of which is the lack of those who trade altcoin, or the lack of interest in altcoin at the coinmall exchange, so the exchange removes it.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:32:04 AM

It's quite unfortunate that BCH of all altcoin was delisted from coinmall. I guess there wasn't a reason communicated to the community on this delist. I guess it may be due to the low trading volume of the coin or perhaps there are some other political reasons best known to the exchange.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:38:16 PM

BCH was always a coin full of problems and it all started with Binance. Binance delisted BCH and almost all exchanges have followed which almost killed the coin. But I do not know what caused coinmall to delist BCH at the moment.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:18:08 PM

first Binance and kraken
then other exchange follow to delist bitcoin cash from their list
i think this is not a good sign for Bitcoin cash buddy

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀