Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting is past it's glory days  (Read 5984 times)
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:15:40 PM

Yes, a lot of bounty campaigns have now appeared on the cryptocurrency market that do not fulfill their promises, despite the fact that you put a lot of time and effort into their implementation.
But I continue to participate in them as there are still good developers whom you can trust.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:59:20 PM

~snip
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?
Of course, the bounty campaign is still profitable. But don't expect too much, many projects are scam and fraud compared to promising projects now. We must analyze and choose with full consideration, do not let your hard work is not appreciated. Choose projects that have been listed on the exchange, working products, if possible choose weekly payments and the payment is BTC or Eth.

Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:04:58 PM

Whoever that said this is correct base on what was attainable in the past, we have gained in the past just by bounting and airdropping but these day you hardly see a good project to participate in their bounty campaign to gain profits, rather mist of these projects tend to scam potential investor's who are ready to invest. I can still vividly remember what happened to my bounty campaigns those days compare to now.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:18:26 PM

Yes, a lot of bounty campaigns have now appeared on the cryptocurrency market that do not fulfill their promises, despite the fact that you put a lot of time and effort into their implementation.
But I continue to participate in them as there are still good developers whom you can trust.

Good devs are always there you just need to spend some time researching the project before you decide to join.

The problem with most forum posters is that they want the money here and now and will jump on the first offer they see. They don't care who the team is or what the project's goals are. They don't even care if it's a scam or not. Later they get scammed and it's looking for a shoulder to cry on time.
Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:19:51 PM

My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

In my opinion, bounty will gradually change their appearance and transform into something new. Such as for example social mining from the company DAO Maker.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:18:42 PM

~snip
Of course, the bounty campaign is still profitable. But don't expect too much, many projects are scam and fraud compared to promising projects now. We must analyze and choose with full consideration, do not let your hard work is not appreciated. Choose projects that have been listed on the exchange, working products, if possible choose weekly payments and the payment is BTC or Eth.
i think its not totally true, only few bounty campaign that give wortherd reward to their supporter.most of them now be shitcoin that hard to survive in cryptocurrency market.but if we want to joined in btc payment,that's good .we will have certainity in future with our reward alhtough in few amount.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:30:34 PM

My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.

Peak Bounty project in 2017.
Until now it has not happened yet if it is said that the heyday of Bounty has passed  "Yes could be".
Even if you read a lot of topics in this forum, many people are leaving Bounty because they have no advantage anymore.
But in my opinion, it's not the right decision because the Altcoin season can definitely come back again.
I'll keep trying to earn a living through the Bounty project and I'm sure the moment of success will definitely return.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:40:32 AM

Throughout mid-2018 until early 2019 it did require a lot of patience. There are so many projects that do not develop or even die, it is not clear finally. The reason is the unfavourable market situation. Many bounty campaigns have extended periods, allocations have been cut, distribution schedules and listings are unclear, token prices are worthless, not according to hard work and initial agreements. Well, that's the risk, right? There are good times, there are hard times.
At present, many more promising projects have begun, bounty hunters are finding their passion again, hopefully, this is a good sign. As long as we are selective in choosing bounties, there are still benefits.

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:53:39 PM

lately it has been a very difficult time for bounty campaign participants because they have to receive payments that do not match their performance for several months to promote the projects they are taking part in ... 2019 is an unfortunate year for bounty participants because it does not apply like in the past 2017 .. but in my opinion this is not the end of the glory period that we have achieved in previous years .. and rest assured that bounty campaign participants will receive back in its gloryday in the near future ..

timfish

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:40:07 PM

Bounty hunting isn't paying as it used to be before because they're lots of bounty hunters now which makes the rewards less and there are also lots of scam bounties which wastes your time. If you can thoroughly search and screen your bounties then it would pay a little more.
I think I strictly agree with your point. The fact that bounty hunters are not making profits doesn't signify that everything about bounty is a loss. There are still good bounty campaigns out there.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:46:13 PM

lately it has been a very difficult time for bounty campaign participants because they have to receive payments that do not match their performance for several months to promote the projects they are taking part in ... 2019 is an unfortunate year for bounty participants because it does not apply like in the past 2017 .. but in my opinion this is not the end of the glory period that we have achieved in previous years .. and rest assured that bounty campaign participants will receive back in its gloryday in the near future ..
maybe if the price of bitcoin returns to success, it will be like in 2017. at that time bitcoin was in its heyday and many people were interested in cryptocurrency, which resulted in the acquisition of rewards from the bounty program. indeed we should not be discouraged in dealing with conditions like this, because later it will definitely get what we expect, and I think the bullrun will come soon

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:51:16 PM

Before 2017, Bounty Hunters had good opportunities for making money, and therefore many forum users considered this activity the main source of their income.  But the situation has changed dramatically, because new projects are very difficult to develop and therefore not a single project pays the rewards that were promised.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:20:29 PM

It seems to me that at that moment when by the end of 2019 the market will finally recover, participation in bounty campaigns will become a very profitable business.
Of course, when the market dipped, many players refuse to participate in campaigns.
I personally know that after the failure there should be a take-off and that after participation in the bounty campaigns in the future it will pay off.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:46:49 PM

The appropriate answer is actually to move on from bounties because the truth about it is that bounties are not as profitable as before. The reason for this is because 99.9% of project in the space right now are nothing but scam so a very few of them still seems promising.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:27:16 AM

I think it won't be possible anymore to make bounty hunting as main job for living.
We should have our primary income from other resources, bounty is just an additional income.
Bounty was very profitable in the past because there were many projects raised with huge funds.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:50:05 AM

You can still make money from bounty companies. And sometimes quite well. It is only necessary to choose projects more carefully. Ideally, it is the coin which is already on the exchanges which pay in Bitcoin or Ethereum

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 04:09:51 AM

I still hope that after states begin to massively regulate the activities of ICOs, they can again recover in their popularity. Now, of course, this activity is not going through its best times, but even this year it is gradually rising compared to last year. Therefore, do not despair, good times for bounty hunters can still be ahead.
2018 was not one of the most fruitful seasons for projects and their ICOs hence bounty hunters suffered the same fate. 2019 is far better because the market is in good shape now with most of the projects undergoing IEOs. Remember, the success of every bounty program depends on the success of the project behind it hence ones the IEOs are successful, bounty programs become glorious.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:27:19 PM

It depends on the market situation. If things are going great and crypto is raising,  a lot of bounty campaigns are ending up with great success by bringing profit to participants. The reversed situation is on the falling market.

yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:54:31 PM

Currently bounty campaigns require more effort, and need to be selected more carefully. You will still get a good income if you invest time and research. While profits are not the same as 2017, you will still make money from it.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:58:05 PM

It's a risk but there is a chance of high reward if you get paid from a project which is successful. It's just like gambling where you are risking your money but don't expect to make a living out of it. Unlike gambling here you only give out your time but nowadays there aren't many good projects so it's like wasting your time nowadays.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: