Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fuel for the next bull run  (Read 600 times)
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 01:15:59 AM

Shit coins with 0 use/value will disappear, while projects with solid real world use ($ADA, $VET, $LINK, $TOMO, etc) will take off during the next bull run. This is not just my opinion, but is the opinion of many big and influential crypto twitter accounts. But as for what will be the catalyst for the next bull run, no one knows. It could be regulation, recession, or an ATH $BTC price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:08:08 AM

Shit coins with 0 use/value will disappear, while projects with solid real world use ($ADA, $VET, $LINK, $TOMO, etc) will take off during the next bull run. This is not just my opinion, but is the opinion of many big and influential crypto twitter accounts. But as for what will be the catalyst for the next bull run, no one knows. It could be regulation, recession, or an ATH $BTC price.
I think right now we should focus on the bearish trend that is happening. I guess bitcoin will still reach the bottom level before stepping up. at that time we can see that among the coins you have mentioned, they will also experience a decline, so that we can take advantage of the potential coins that have the biggest decrease

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:56:57 PM

The 2017 bull run was based on hype that was why shitcoins were able to give more profit because they were cheaper and people bought it based on the huge hype in the market then

But the next bull will be quite different from that and it will be based on real life usage and adoption so any project or altcoin that doesn't offer real usage or solve a problem will beat the dust.
You are completely right about this, 2017 massive gain we had in altcoin market was as a result of the bitcoin hype which altcoins took advantage of also to hype their own altcoin and you could see most altcoin surge in price, but because of the way it came, they could not last or retain their high value for that long which they all crashed.

ICO will not be able to help again this time around because it has already had a damaged name and instead of it attracting people to it, many people are very scared of putting money into ICO’S again. We need to push more for adoption as you said and we need to all collectively do that and at the same time also, there is need to still push for hype again because it has a way of really speeding up the level of adoption here.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:00:17 PM

The 2017 bull run was based on hype that was why shitcoins were able to give more profit because they were cheaper and people bought it based on the huge hype in the market then

But the next bull will be quite different from that and it will be based on real life usage and adoption so any project or altcoin that doesn't offer real usage or solve a problem will beat the dust.
This is too early to talk about the adoption of crypto currencies so we cannot expect the next bull run due to this but we surely will face the bull run in the upcoming months since we already staying at $10K for a while which was after jump from $3000 so investors will change their investment plans once everyone settled for a price range.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:19:54 PM

For the moment, i don't really see the next bull run. Yes, people have pumped bitcoin with their altcoins. But it is not a real bull run.
I still have not really see cryptocurrencies being used everyday. Blockchain is maybe already used by banks, but they won't accept cryptocurrencies. Only in some poor countries it can maybe work for an adoption if their politicians possess a lot of cryptocurrencies.
If there is a bullrun, i only see that it could be like in 2017 with shitcoins going to the moon too as cryptocurrencies is only used by speculators.
Yes, it seems that in the next few cycles the same speculative price plays will occur. The time that the OP is talking about will have to wait longer than we expected.
Crypto is a breeding ground for scammers. It is not clear when it will be at least a little straightened. And although there are many opportunities, the crypto industry will not be able to raise rapidly, as the money goes out by scams.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:52:57 PM

In the modern world, advertising plays a big role. So if the project makes a good presentation and can invite serious advisers, then it will have a great chance of "breaking the jackpot" even considering that the project itself has problems and its implementation may be delayed. So with the next green wave, shitcoins will continue to be popular Undecided
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:22:10 PM

I only know the bull run will happen soon, and it will happen to the coin which has a strong team, big support from people, and with having a good project. But unfortunately, we don't know which project or coins that can get the bull run, and we could only predicting one or two project or coins can rise again. Maybe right now, people are buying a huge amount of every coin in the market because they hope that coin can be one of many potential coins that can increase.
What I think is that the coins that will be affected positively by the next bull run are those new coins that were just released at the point the bull run started, because they will spend more money on advert then, and you know that one of the factor for this coins to get affected by the bull run is still awareness, because people will not be able to easily spot any coin out of the market because they are too many, but the ones they will focus more on are those new ones that is still with hype, and also the older ones that are in the market that are still within the toppest coin in the market.

In summary, any coin that you still move along with bitcoin now are the coins that will also grow when the altcoin bull run or the general bull run of bitcoin shows up.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:52:12 PM

It will be the same thing in my opinion. The altcoins we think are shitcoins are still alive and kicking and it shows no sign of unhealthy market. They are still here and come maybe 5-10 years when finally bull run comes, we will still be able to see those coins moon like the last. I can only assume its Libra, BAKT and ETF will help the next bullrun.

fathur01

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:55:44 PM

A lot has changed since the latest hype around crypto. I think that the fuel for the next bull run may also be the public interest in cryptocurrency. Now investing in bitcoin has become much easier. In addition, the number of places where you can pay with bitcoins has increased. Tech companies like Samsung have started offering crypto-specific features in their smartphones, and tech entrepreneurs like Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey support cryptocurrencies. These reasons can have a very positive impact on the next bull run and perhaps it will be even more than the last.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:00:00 PM

Next bull run is under the question, the expectations shouldn't be high in my opinion. I wonder if there gonna be a real bull market in the next 5 years.  The real-life use case depends on the ability of the professional team but only small parts achieve this success. The IEO trend can bring the next wave of the altcoin season like the HYPE of the all-time high price levels in 2017.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 06:36:40 PM

IEO projects in some cases showed good results even in the beginning of 2019.  This would be a good engine for progress and fuel for a bull run, but the situation was completely different.  Based on this, I can’t imagine what are the prerequisites for seeing bull runs for altcoins in the near future.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:50:11 PM

If ther s no hype, despite the real life usage no one will buy. Hype is what makes price surge and creates fomo which surges prices of tokens as well. Real life usage, re world adoption plus hype will cause the next bull run.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:51:53 PM

The 2017 bull run was not based on hype; it was based on expectations
People expected a lot of miracles and adopted bitcoin massive through purchase

Secondly; any coin that gives out massive profit is not a shit coin.
You can term it a bad project; but the token definitely gave investors time to be at profit

In crypto currency; it is up to every investor to remain safe and not rekt
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:58:57 PM

I agree with you and there is no better truth than it. I keep telling my friends that although bull run will take time to come but only projects with good use case or working products will be part of it. No one is interested in investing into any coin with no genuine future it is just too risky and not advisable. Also, although hype will a play role too, but I think it will be caused majorly by use case and mainstream adoption just like you said.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:01:53 PM

For the moment, i don't really see the next bull run. Yes, people have pumped bitcoin with their altcoins. But it is not a real bull run.
I still have not really see cryptocurrencies being used everyday. Blockchain is maybe already used by banks, but they won't accept cryptocurrencies. Only in some poor countries it can maybe work for an adoption if their politicians possess a lot of cryptocurrencies.
If there is a bullrun, i only see that it could be like in 2017 with shitcoins going to the moon too as cryptocurrencies is only used by speculators.
have thought about it over like you did. We need a channel for fund to flow into the space like the ICOs did, maybe not with scam project like in the past. If 60k-100k is the height we expect in the next bullrun, whales cant pump it to that height alone, fund must come from different angles.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:12:31 PM

Shitcoins with big market cap like BCH and XRP will still be there. It's going to take more than 2 years for them to die and I'm sure we'll see a big bull run before the end of 2021 so they won't disappear while solid projects pump.

I think that it's going to be a big crash of some fiat currencies or a launch of regulated and insured investment companies like bakkt. The weakest fiats are falling first but it's a sign that there will be next global bankruptcies.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:34:05 PM

If ther s no hype, despite the real life usage no one will buy. Hype is what makes price surge and creates fomo which surges prices of tokens as well. Real life usage, re world adoption plus hype will cause the next bull run.
The hypes are just because of the whales and we have to be thankful for them, but it makes a huge difference by now, hypes has never been showing this year or the whales never have such play again. If that so, we will just to wait for the huge market demand in order to see the bull run back again. Yet to think years of waiting, maybe? We don't have anything to do but to wait.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:36:54 AM

Until sometimes, hype had determined the value of coins in most cases. But now the time is changing and coins are under pressure to perform well to survive. So competition has started taking place among coins. Now we can expect performance of coins based on their real value.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Novatech8

Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:02:06 AM

How can be so sure about that? Personally i disagree because i have experienced a couple of last market cycles and we have seen that once the cycle starts it becomes unstoppable and there is automatic and unlimited hype and fomo 8n the market which results in explosive growth of almost all the major coins, the pattern flows from btc to eth and then rest of the alts.
So are you saying the next bullrun will just be the same with what happened in 2017? if that's the case then it will really be good but i doubt it because ICO market took a big part in 2017 and tons of huge money flew into crypto market back then,ICO market helped the crypto market of 2017 a lot and look now its not like in the past

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:08:02 AM

Perhaps it will be so, no one knows when there will be the next growth of the cryptocurrency market and whether it will be at all, and of course if the cryptocurrency will market grow, it may not be as so huge as it was in 2017, most likely there will be a small growth and we should already adapt to this and not wait for any huge pump, but Bitcoin is still able to give a good profit before halving  and we should not miss this moment, there will still be a small pump in the cryptocurrency market at the end of the year, this is already a tradition.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: