Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7127 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:13:34 AM

It is really hard to monitor your portfolio if you will buy so many altcoins. I'm a trader and I only trade 4 - 6 altcoins and for me it is hard to monitor my altcoins. You shoukd only choose few altcoins that can make your capital to grow.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:14:28 AM

This is the best choice to invest in the multiple coins because of the high risk in the crypto volatile market. To tackle this high volatility risk is only lays in the distribution of the risk proportionately in a diversified chosen crypto coin. The best method is select the top 20 coins for investing.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:26:22 AM

Ask yourself  if you can manage all the altcoins that you olan to purchase. If you can do that then follow your plan but you should take note that diversification is very important to consider.

strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 07:55:43 AM

It is really hard to monitor your portfolio if you will buy so many altcoins. I'm a trader and I only trade 4 - 6 altcoins and for me it is hard to monitor my altcoins. You shoukd only choose few altcoins that can make your capital to grow.
we must able manage our time to controll our coins developtment.in a day we have 24hours and if we take it 8hours  to find lastest projects developtment i think its enough.it depend on our own will and spirit..allocate one hour for one coin to make deep analisys actually enough.and in a day we could research on around 8 coins.spirit was our key to get much profits

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

otto93

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:46:11 AM

Investing in multiple coins can be leasing if you are not an expect in the case that you can get to loose track of ypur investment so i asvice you invest in just one or two coins and face focus on them only, that not been said i advice you buy BTC and any other alt of your choice

Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:53:03 AM

Investing in multiple coins can be leasing if you are not an expect in the case that you can get to loose track of ypur investment so i asvice you invest in just one or two coins and face focus on them only, that not been said i advice you buy BTC and any other alt of your choice
i will only invest to the coin that i think has a potential seperating your investment will be a good way but only invest in waht you are trusting most .
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:01:27 AM

I do not prohibit you from investing in various altcoins and that is your right. cuman, my advice is not all your money is spent only with altcoin, set aside half of your capital to invest in bitcoin and from some of the coins you mentioned above I like ETH, BNB and LTC and the next 10% on EOS.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:06:14 AM

we must able manage our time to controll our coins developtment.in a day we have 24hours and if we take it 8hours  to find lastest projects developtment i think its enough.it depend on our own will and spirit..allocate one hour for one coin to make deep analisys actually enough.and in a day we could research on around 8 coins.spirit was our key to get much profits
Indeed, time management is needed where you should spend your allotted time to check and monitor the movement of your investment.
Having a portfolio even in our mobile application can do to monitor altcoins even if you have different kinds of altcoins. An individual doesn't need to take too much time to just monitor the invested multiple altcoins, and it's not that hard if you know what you should do.
ardentvolcanoes

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:14:15 AM

i will only invest to the coin that i think has a potential seperating your investment will be a good way but only invest in waht you are trusting most .
More than enough to expect good benefits while you are inside this market. Investing with projects that you believe will grow after some time gives you
enough patience to wait. Holding is very important since you splitting your assets to multiple projects chance to see fluctuations from each coins. Don't
be bothered as long as you are holding solid projects chance to bounce will be there.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:23:16 AM

I do not prohibit you from investing in various altcoins and that is your right. cuman, my advice is not all your money is spent only with altcoin, set aside half of your capital to invest in bitcoin and from some of the coins you mentioned above I like ETH, BNB and LTC and the next 10% on EOS.
how to divide the funds owned is a pretty good way, the funds you have will be divided into several for each of them to use coins to invest in altcoin or bitcoin. and don't forget to do an analysis for the investment you will make because analysis is very important for the development of these investments
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:35:29 AM

If you want to divide your CAD 500 into a number of new pages to find potential ones, maybe Ontology, Eth, Xlm and Ltc. maybe some of the top coins are still very promising and profitable for you
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:10:06 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

For me personally, I would choose to invest it in Dash or Binance coins. But all the decisions come back to you, observe and analyze every suggestion from others before making a decision and to invest 3000 CAD into bitcoin, I think that is a good thing and maybe you can invest the rest in Dash or Binance coins.
cdog

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:49:22 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

I will explain how to choose a good coin. first select a coin that has a high volume, the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the projects that we invest. my advice is better you invest in one coin that is really good and has a high volume like Bitcoin.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:55:18 PM

Why don't you just choose at least three coins which are on top? Owning 15 different coins might not provide you with a good profit since all of them might not succeed in the future. Focus on coins with a stronger capability. As for me, Eth, Xrp, Bch,  Ltc and monero are good choices. Get rid of coins which you aren't sure of.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:10:58 PM

There is nothing wrong if you want to invest in lots of altcoins. but it should be wiser in the selection of altcoin. we certainly do not want to get a loss from the investment so it's better we do not carelessly choose, especially altcoin which is still not so potentially will be quite high risk if we invest

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
febriyana

Activity: 432

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:23:14 PM

That list is much.
I think you should decrease it to around 7 coin maximum to invest long term.
Because you want keep it so long, i recommended choose coin with high volume also already known project.
Also always know there is cryptocurrency is risk investment, maybe coin you choose will not worth in the future. So that is up to you. Hope you get great profit from cryptocurrency.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:34:19 PM

In my opinion, the steps you take in investing in altcoin are very good. Your investment in varying altcoins allows you to get large profits. moreover you are investing in altcoin which is already very advanced and promising. I hope the investment you run brings good luck.
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:37:34 PM

you have a very long portfolio for the capital you have. I suggest you to lessen the token you invest on and trade it on stellar (XLM) or Ethereum  So you can properly manage your investment.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:03:23 PM

There is nothing wrong if you want to invest in lots of altcoins. but it should be wiser in the selection of altcoin. we certainly do not want to get a loss from the investment so it's better we do not carelessly choose, especially altcoin which is still not so potentially will be quite high risk if we invest
Yes, you are right, even though many referenced you have to re-analyze from the many references. You must be very wise in investing the simple thing to do is to analyze the coins or tokens that you want to invest. This reason is because the investment you make involves the money you have
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:17:07 PM

For sure people only invest in those coins which they trustily having in their portfolio. I guess the bitcoin is the best coin to invest and hold for long term. I prefer investing in only one coin which has potential and  value in market. Bitcoin and ETH are my investment i know it’s going to be profitable and it is best Altcoin.
here, probably, the first 2 coins are the best investment, and even if you just periodically take profits in stable coins at a small elevation, you can well increase the value of your portfolio or at least pay back your investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: