Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) and How to Launch it Successfully?  (Read 120 times)
Iqra.s (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:10:40 PM

hy guys! I'm started this thread can you please guide me with your opinions?
Let’s understand the term “Initial Exchange Offering” in more depth, how it works, what benefits does it offer and how to launch a successful IEO.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:09:40 PM

Do you know what an ICO is? An IEO is the same as an ICO, except the offering is done on an exchange. Typically some kind of ownership token is being offered in a business.

The exchange will typically conduct basic due diligence to filter out outright scams such as those involving fake teams and the like.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:15:08 PM

Opinions? maybe you're looking for facts about them here's an article from hackernoon for that.

The exchange will typically conduct basic due diligence to filter out outright scams such as those involving fake teams and the like.
Sometimes the exchange itself make the ieo saying it's founded with different teams and invite its users to invest in such scheme.

I only suggest investing on reputed exchanges such binance when doing an IEO or investing on them.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:53:28 PM

I only suggest investing on reputed exchanges such binance when doing an IEO or investing on them.
Yes, absolutely. You should not be participating in an IEO in an exchange that has wash (fake) trading on major trading pairs, has very little volume/liquidity or that is new. If any of the above apply, there is a high chance that either the exchange itself will steal your money, or they will skip some due diligence when deciding if they will list a token.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:53:00 PM

hy guys! I'm started this thread can you please guide me with your opinions?
Let’s understand the term “Initial Exchange Offering” in more depth, how it works, what benefits does it offer and how to launch a successful IEO.
For basic idea on whats IEO then you can read up on here: https://www.binance.vision/glossary/initial-exchange-offering
You can differentiate between other similar system IEO,IFO,IAO & ICO here : https://www.binance.vision/glossary/initial-exchange-offering
Launching an IEO doesn't guaranteed out success with your project even if its launched or happened on Binance but doesn't mean that it will soar high
because in the end it will still depend on projects relevance on the current market.If this one doesn't deliver something new then expect it would flop.
Take up some time to read on the links that I do give and will give you out on what you are asking for.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████