Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Makes a Successful Crypto  (Read 1239 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 03:40:02 AM

In fact, all the three points made by OP can be seen from the expertise of the team behind the project. It takes a good team to make the right choices, technical analysis, form profitable partnerships, plan and develop highly in demand product, marketing and advertisement etc.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:41:03 AM

There are 3 components that every good crypto project continues to improve on

1) Technical capabilities & Delivering on Technical goals
2) Marketing, Community and Adoption
3) Integration, Partnerships, Usability and Company Structure

all thus components above was talk about the people who run the project from the beginning, wich mean their team member mate
because the key from a successful cryptocurrency is depends on their team member buddy

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:37:19 AM

From these 3 distinct categories, there's a whole infrastructure and sub-categories that can be stemmed. Ultimately, there are teams who solely focus on 1/3 areas and neglect the others; this is ultimately what we call shitcoins. Most top 50-100 coins have at least captured 2/3 of these areas, with only a select handful of gems attaining or about to attain all 3 levels of success.

Ultimately, every project I see can be defined by these basic and generic overview of essential capabilities I view. Again, I want to stress there are several areas to emphasize within these categories there are numerous of sub-categories, such as legality, financials, revenue, market share, competition and a whole host of other factors that make up any successful business

This is very correct. Thanks so much for the writeup.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:51:37 AM

From these 3 distinct categories, there's a whole infrastructure and sub-categories that can be stemmed. Ultimately, there are teams who solely focus on 1/3 areas and neglect the others; this is ultimately what we call shitcoins. Most top 50-100 coins have at least captured 2/3 of these areas, with only a select handful of gems attaining or about to attain all 3 levels of success.

Ultimately, every project I see can be defined by these basic and generic overview of essential capabilities I view. Again, I want to stress there are several areas to emphasize within these categories there are numerous of sub-categories, such as legality, financials, revenue, market share, competition and a whole host of other factors that make up any successful business
this is complete criteria for a good crypto. for those people who always shout about exchange should read this thread

exchange isnt everything in the cryptocurrency, many aspect that devs should improve more

bcz exchange can increase price temporary. but real development project can increase price continously

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 05:36:26 AM

market analysis techniques, experience, large capital, patience.

market analysis techniques are very influential and I put it at number one, because our analysis before investing, trading, or bounty, is very important. how later a coin, token, or project will run and have a good future.

experience is also important, about how we see price charts that have happened in the market and can be used as a guide for us to look ahead.

capital? Of course. the more our capital, the greater our assets, and when the market rises high, we will get a large and successful profit.

Patience is also important for us to deal with market situations. because the crypto market can sometimes fall drastically, and experience stuck prices. sometimes an increase is also with slow movements. then if we want to succeed, we must be patient and not rush to panic sell.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:14:49 AM

Two things are very important to make a project successful, one is the idea of real use case and working product backing the project or coins, the second is professionalism of teams which i think is affecting many new projects today

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:49:41 AM

Two things are very important to make a project successful, one is the idea of real use case and working product backing the project or coins, the second is professionalism of teams which i think is affecting many new projects today
in my opinion one thing that is very important is team performance on a project, if they are really serious in developing the project then it can be a guarantee for success. concepts and ideas still are not enough if don't have a professional or hard-working team. indeed the key to success in a project at crypto is team.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:54:43 AM

Even if a new project idealism is not that good enough or there are few projects already like the new project this can't stop it from reaching its goal and success if its managed by experience teams, most times its all in the teams hand

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 08:00:40 AM

Even if a new project idealism is not that good enough or there are few projects already like the new project this can't stop it from reaching its goal and success if its managed by experience teams, most times its all in the teams hand

There are lots of factor mate, having a good team isn't gonna put a project into a good spot. The project must be entailed with lots of surprises and elements that people would love to see and be interested to invest with. Check out ETN before, they hype is really tremendous as dubbed as first mobile mining and everyone catch it, yes they are still alive but barely kicking now. So this is what I meant. Good projects must be created with utmost support technically and financially.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:35:03 AM

yes I agree with you the three components that you mentioned are factors that can cause a project to be successful. now the three components will be realized if the project has a manager and a team of developers who are experienced, creative and innovative. and a successful project will definitely require sufficient funding. there are projects that are done by a good development team but they don't have enough capital to be a failed project. so we also need investors to be able to make successful projects.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:09:08 AM

the first option meaning Technical capabilities & Delivering on Technical goals is the most important one in my opinion that the developers must put all their focus on. and the best results are only going to be when they have an innovation that could work better than the already existing system (that is bitcoin). so far i have not seen this point be focused on as much as they focus on other meaningless stuff such as marketing.

i'd say the two other points mentioned in OP are meaningless for a decentralized cryptocurrency.
both of these specially "marketing" and "company" suggest a certain level of centralization for the project and in my view any traces of centralization is an automatic failure of the cryptocurrency unless they go full centralized and admit it like creating a PayPal 2.0. in which case it would be more than OK.
otherwise projects need to be 100% decentralized and they must follow bitcoin's footsteps. meaning no premine, no fundraising shenanigans, no "company", no partnership,.... only development of a free open source source software relying on innovation of the developer and contribution of anybody who cares about that innovation. Satoshi never advertised bitcoin anywhere by spending money! he just published the paper on a mailing list and people who were intrigued came to test it out.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:55:30 AM

We are seeing this again even in scam campaigns so it is difficult to believe today's ICOs. Maybe one of the things investors are looking for right now is a true company backed by real project and big names from various industries. Just like telegram and facebook!

So it's not surprising that these two big names are collect big money in their ICO campaigns.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 423

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:13:57 AM

We are seeing this again even in scam campaigns so it is difficult to believe today's ICOs. Maybe one of the things investors are looking for right now is a true company backed by real project and big names from various industries. Just like telegram and facebook!

So it's not surprising that these two big names are collect big money in their ICO campaigns.
partners become important for investors, because projects that have partners with high integrity will be easy to develop. so I think what you're saying is true, that investors are looking for projects that are familiar. and the developer has a good professional level

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:30:16 AM

partners become important for investors, because projects that have partners with high integrity will be easy to develop. so I think what you're saying is true, that investors are looking for projects that are familiar. and the developer has a good professional level
Partner become make investor interested with project investing, without have many good partner investor not invest with some project investing without have partner, when project get new partner price of their coin raise up but when partner have cut connection with investment project coin price will down, how team can get many partner to make their success in crypto.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:47:09 AM

Partner become make investor interested with project investing, without have many good partner investor not invest with some project investing without have partner, when project get new partner price of their coin raise up but when partner have cut connection with investment project coin price will down, how team can get many partner to make their success in crypto.
Partnerships become the foundation of one project, it should be steady and should be some group or a company which is influential enough that will help to gather more investors. It is true that if the partners of a certain project will back out, it will bring a huge effect on the project. Its foundation will collapse and the project will most likely fail.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:37:04 AM

I think projects that only reach 1/3 are only focused on number 2. which is that shitcoin always prioritizes marketing, and community. it is proven by making a large supply and holding an airdrop of more than 10% of the total supply. if it reaches 2/3, then the next is about integration and partners. here the project level already has 70% trust.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:08:17 PM

In my opinion, one of the most important things for the success of a project is having partnerships with various companies. With partnertship, a project will quickly implement and integrate its technology and the adoption process will be faster
Casdinyard

Activity: 2044
Merit: 876

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:37:44 PM

I would agree and to think that those scam icos made and look themselves like-a-legit-ico just to fool people. It's hard to just stick on those criteria and should just rather invest on top coins, imagine how you save your financial status from being devastated.

ICO, ITO, STO or whatever they call it will be nothing and will still be.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:03:43 PM

Can anybody recommend a new project that is only on developing stage or is about to launch a token sale that has all those three components? It is getting extremely hard to find new projects that are meeting 2 of 3.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:05:45 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

You should make it 4, and include "Consistency" on it, with only those three you have mentioned, it will not work if their team doesn't have the consistency to develop their coin (if they have the intent to do so) but I've notice that these so called good projects and mostly of the ICO now don't have any intention to make their project to last long, they just wanted to raise funds and enjoy spending that money while investors and bounty hunters are going to perish because of them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: