Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good website or source for price predictions  (Read 535 times)
Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:02:15 PM

https://tonevays.com/ If for BTC, the interesting predictions of Tone. But it must be borne in mind that he is a Bitcoin Maximalist with a skeptical bias

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:05:08 PM

I don't know, I don't really trust such predictions fully. Although there is a lot of speculation and predictions, especially on the telegram channel, I think it's more hype. It is better to focus on learning technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Sharing with a more experienced trader friend, I think it's better than the many trading signals circulating. DWYOR.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:56:38 AM

I often look at BitcoinWisdom which specifically provides a variety of crypto pricing charts such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and various other altcoins that are already equipped with a variety of technical indicator support, including EMA and MACD. For those of you who prioritize mobile also do not have to worry because the site BitcoinWisdom is able to access is quite optimal and can already appear on the screen of smartphones. The BitcoinWisdom page site can be accessed at www.bitcoinwisdom.com.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:28:13 AM

You can only get this from individuals and twitter is a good platform for that. I follow most crypto OGs on twitter they analyse and predict the future of some tokens its intriguing what they can predict. I don't know of any websites that offer such services twitter should help you out.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:34:32 PM

Most price predictions I've seen come from traders anylists on Reddit YouTube and Telegram so you definitely should look for them in those three platforms even if I were you I would take these "predictions" followed by analysis argument with a pinch of salt as it doesn't always go the way they thought.

I also choose YouTube channel. There, independent investors and traders, and simply all those, who are deep into cryptocurrencies, upload videos where they explain why and when the crypto market can change.

Although most of the guys are not crypto experts, it is worth comparing what most people suppose, and later come to your own conclusions, and not believe any strange predictions.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:46:06 PM

Why are people always searching for some guy(website) that would say: invest in shitcoin100293 and you will be reach in two months. This is not how it works guys, do your own research and invest in altcoins that you have chosen.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 11:33:14 PM

Isn't it better for you to do an independent analysis? Learn the technique well, and do it within your safe limits. If you only depend on impeccable signals, fear that you will only be carried away by manipulation, panic, and not getting anything. You have to be tough in this cryptocurrency world.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:53:18 PM

Hello, could you kindly recommend me some good website where I can get real research-based price predictions for cryptocurrencies?
An example of what I am looking for: https://twitter.com/change5168/status/1124538188507205632

Very much in my opinion, sometimes news sites also provide such predictions. But my advice still don't believe too much on predictions  any website because most them only direct you to sell and buy so they get profit from it.

It's not all websites are like that, but of course sometimes they do naughty things. It's okay to believe, as long as with careful consideration.

Try some these websites:
https://walletinvestor.com/
https://tradingbeasts.com/
https://cryptonaire.com/
https://longforecast.com/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:27:38 PM

https://www.tensorcharts.com/
here on this site you can watch walls by altcoins and bitcoin, but it is most effective to look only by bitcoin, there you can see support with resistance and a hole where there are no orders, and based on this, certain conclusions can be drawn. I recommend using in conjunction with anything else, I use levels on the chart.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:12:04 PM

https://www.tensorcharts.com/
here on this site you can watch walls by altcoins and bitcoin, but it is most effective to look only by bitcoin, there you can see support with resistance and a hole where there are no orders, and based on this, certain conclusions can be drawn. I recommend using in conjunction with anything else, I use levels on the chart.

There are many other sites with similar informations, what we need to do is to make conclusions by ourselves, in the end it's always like that with any source of informations. Telegram and Twitter are good sources, cause some people have good analysis of the informations we all have, it's easy way to get to some good info only if you follow the right people, and you checked their informations more then once.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 09:44:24 AM

I think you should go for youtube and look for experts over there. I used to watch a guy, cannot remember his name. He used to tell perfect predictions, but you need your own understanding too. These predictions are not always right, and your own research and decisions will still be necessary.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:51:39 PM

As far as I know, most signal telegrams come through. There are several telegraph groups. There they take monthly payments. Some group operators.No group information to me.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
poketis22

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:38:43 PM

I recently met another site for predicting candle prices on a chart, but in order to trade with it, you need minimal knowledge of candle patterns, I recommend reading a book on candle patterns. It gives out specific candle patterns for the selected coins and indicates the timeframe on which this pattern is present.
https://ru.coinalyze.net/btc-candlestick-patterns/
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:12:18 PM

The most price predictions are based on personal experience of this "prophet" and usually ending up by a false guess. Do a technical analysis and try to follow the major updates of projects to catch the price and to make profit by selling in the right moment.

AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 10:58:48 AM

Hello, could you kindly recommend me some good website where I can get real research-based price predictions for cryptocurrencies?
An example of what I am looking for: https://twitter.com/change5168/status/1124538188507205632

Maybe this could help you - https://algory.io ,its a handy and multi-functional cryptocurrency trading tool and has very good features -

offering real time fact-based data that is critical on trading decision making. You can try it out now while its free.
I remember when I sold all of my algory tokens in a panic because after a one year they were not br able to deliver the product. Bad experience with this company.

We have worked as we planned earlier. Two of our main products were delivered and are live with few thousands of users at this point. Please take a look Smiley

setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:23:21 PM

The most price predictions are based on personal experience of this "prophet" and usually ending up by a false guess. Do a technical analysis and try to follow the major updates of projects to catch the price and to make profit by selling in the right moment.

Agree, it's better to use our own analysis. We can learn technical analysis on various websites and in my opinion by analyzing it ourselves, we can learn to analyze market movements so that we are able to make strategies when going to buy coins or tokens
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:47:28 PM

Does all this price prediction still work? In my opinion i guess they are just hype meant to lure traders into trading a particular coin so that the price predictors will dump on them. To be safe its better to learn trading for yourself,  every trader should equip his/her self wirh good knowledge of trading so to be able to make the right call in respect to crypto trading

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:51:28 PM

Does all this price prediction still work? In my opinion i guess they are just hype meant to lure traders into trading a particular coin so that the price predictors will dump on them. To be safe its better to learn trading for yourself,  every trader should equip his/her self wirh good knowledge of trading so to be able to make the right call in respect to crypto trading

It is good if you have a good source of prediction but if your source is not really good, you are indeed better off doing it for yourself. There are indeed people who are expert in TAs. Even if they are not 100% accurate, at least they can hit more than 60% of the time. But if your source is always failing in his prediction, you may learn chart analysis yourself and become better in it than a lot of those self-acclaimed trading gurus.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:52:33 PM

Agree, it's better to use our own analysis. We can learn technical analysis on various websites and in my opinion by analyzing it ourselves, we can learn to analyze market movements so that we are able to make strategies when going to buy coins or tokens
Things like this can be learned when you are really seeking for the right knowledge to equipped yourself whenever you enter  trading business. With high hopes that your own understanding will drive you to select the right project to support and place your entry with the right timing. Many so called experts are just chilling around best not to listen right away but instead try to workout and make a good analysis of situations. Anticipate things in  rightful manner so it can generates profitable outcome.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:24:03 AM

I think there are better groups on telegram that will give you their actual trade for you to copy some of them requires a small amount of payment, I see some professional traders that has a youtube channel and give a good analyzation.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: