Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪✪✪✪✪[ANN][MEDIACOIN][MDC][BOUNTY!!!][AIRDROP][NEW!!!]✰✰✰✰✰✔️  (Read 1113 times)
vilbiceaber1985

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:34:32 AM

Reserved for Romanian translation

PS: So happy to see engineers passionate about BlockChain. Me and my colleagues had almost the same idea, but didn't pull through. Will support you on this one!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:45:08 PM

something is blocking the program, or the VPN service, firewall., download the update and try rebooting

I was also thinking that. My antivirus is still moaning about something or another.

I've only received the bounty for one of the translations.

I can see now the hungarian post got deleted, but still.. I spent a considerable amount of time translating it.
I can PM you the translated post, so you have the material and promote it as you see fit.
Let me know if this is ok for you, since I invested my personal time in it.

Thanks.

Ok, Thank you. Everything is working. The other thing I did and I don't know why but when I changed to download location it just made it start working. Though I still do not know what the error is Russian means.
It was saying there was only a few hundred MB left on the default location (there was actually close to 200gb) no I am unsure as to how that happened. Everything is well now and I downloaded a few things.

The next problem I have is... Well... Everything is in Russian. I can see the titles are russian but I though it as subs but they entire series I was really looking for 2 and a half men was entirely dubbed in Russian.
Is everything like that? Something else I just downloaded is in Japanese but no options for subs Sad

I also got my first 5 coins ^^ Do I only get them when someone is downloading from me?

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:15:59 PM

Having been following this project for a few days I'm surprised this thread has hardly any posts as this is such an amazing project. I notice that you guys have went up a lot on twitter/telegram though so well done guys :-).

I have had a little play with your MVP and I must say its better than I originally thought it would be, how close is it to a product that you could push to market?

Most probably because they do not care about their project and are never here to answer anything. The App doesn't even work. Have any of you actually tried using it? It is very awesome but does not owkr and I do not understand how that can be since there is already so much content. My antivirus also moans when I start it.

If they will continue to show that kind of attitude, this app will never go anywhere.
They should be more pro-active in answering potential issues and concerns from their customers.
In that way, if they are satisfied with this app, they will refer it to their friends, colleagues or family.
Word of mouth is much better marketing techniques rather than ask those bounty hunters to download their app but will not really use the app.
onsisoftcrow1971

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:12:57 AM

I think this first airdrop should be more welcome to everyone, instead of limiting participant with yr rules, that way you'll be lesser known for many of us. Shouldn't you be promoting this project to as many people as you expected...right!!! Thanks
In order for this project to run successfully, airdrop is needed for promotion with incentives. Because this is one way to introduce this project to the wider community Wink
ceichaurofni1989

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:17:05 AM

I really like to trade your [Suspicious link removed]d opportunity to raise money! just stay within the current range. I can guess it is rather hard job to keep the rate assuming big dump of btc and other market leaders.....Don't give up, folks!
glidjamfpaszio1971

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:37:41 AM

This sounds pretty nice to me especially as it relates to this mentioned regions. I am in Africa and though there are some other sources working crypto between the exchanges and the banks but I most say again that this MEDIACOIN strategy really look good and I also believe that it will receive a lot of adoption from crypto enthusiast within my region and I will be looking forward to it. 😉 Good luck to the team.
righvinsiome1974

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:38:58 AM

{
"blocks" : 135,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 141.84825067,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 150000000000,
"netmhashps" : 5119.61006413,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 5000000,
"testnet" : false
}
winshardfatax2154

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:53:39 AM

This is a very good project. The website interface, technical platform, supports very useful for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success
Mike Mayor

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:35:59 AM

We need more people to support this coin. There is so much content on Mediacoin. I do not bother with the series or movies downloads since it is all in Russian. All of it!! It's insane. I was sure to see many things in English since its peer2peer but I did not. So I use it for software. I have uploaded a few things myself. How does it work anyway? Do people download from my pc? What if I am not online? OR does it go to a server?
I think it is from my pc since that is what makes it peer2peer. I guess a few more people will need to download it first. Why does it not give you this info like torrents do? How does it doffer from torrents?

mencapomis5725

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:38:48 AM

Considering current difficulty of PoW mining - absolutely.
There are lots of miners with GPU farms becoming useless due to increasing difficulty (even for altcoins mining). Sometimes mining profit doesn't even cover the cost of electricity spent for PoW.
Fog computing projects using miners' computing resources for calculations give the new life to solo mining.
MEDIACOIN is not the only one: as we mentioned before, there are already lots of competitors in distributed computing.
But we have strong benefits, technology, experience and unique selling points distinguishing our project from others, so this competition gonna be really interesting)
dripactyoure4270

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:08:54 PM

The project is a great idea and Looks very promising..Good luck to the developers
Let's continue building this coin and build value!
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

This is a very good coin and another way to mine I guess. More profit than mining with the GPU. You leave the app open while your pc is going to be open anyway and you use your bandwidth to mine.
The Russian thread must be popular. I do not see too much activity here and I do not understand why that is. More people must join. We need more English content.
royslurtagsksyd4144

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:55:39 AM

I believe in this project because MEDIACOIN is blockchain based Cryptocurrency. It  is important so that there is no manipulations and game was really fair. It is enough and not necessary to add anything.
talsbeachnemuch1453

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:07:27 PM

Your coin and the ecosystem it serves is a positive experience. But it has a lot of analogues, you need any advantages. The innovations mentioned in your technical document have already been used. You need a wow effect to successfully finish the ICO now.
Mike Mayor

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:31:02 PM

Considering current difficulty of PoW mining - absolutely.
There are lots of miners with GPU farms becoming useless due to increasing difficulty (even for altcoins mining). Sometimes mining profit doesn't even cover the cost of electricity spent for PoW.
Fog computing projects using miners' computing resources for calculations give the new life to solo mining.
MEDIACOIN is not the only one: as we mentioned before, there are already lots of competitors in distributed computing.
But we have strong benefits, technology, experience and unique selling points distinguishing our project from others, so this competition gonna be really interesting)

I don't know of anyone competing? Please tell me who? I would like to compare and maybe try them out. I am enjoying Mediacoin a lot and I have almost earned 200 coins.
I still need to upload a few more things and add more and more as I go and see if it is worth it. So far it seems worth it and can probably pay off my website domain and hosting.
Maybe if I upload bigger files I will get more since it pays per GB downloaded I think. Though I am unsure how author payments work I just know I get them.

goaqusleicen1985

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:20:54 PM

This platform is amazing .One of the best ico for investments.The plan you  have gathered in you whitepaper  are all very  interesting .Im glad that i add this project in my lists to be part .Cant wait the app for beta testing.The roadmap is very informative.This kind of project is great to spread and share with my friends and we have to create crowd for the popularity of this project. Smiley
crosyskaders1978

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:40:02 AM

Will your investors have any additional benefits (excluding trading token on exchanges)?
Are there any specific calculations for the size of all these rewards?
good question, but I found nothing in the whitepaper and on the website.
chups7556

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:59:26 AM

I think this is great project with  interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!
Many projects offer a similar platform like this site .. at least there should not be any different in its features in order to stay competitive with other competitors
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:47:05 PM

This platform is amazing .One of the best ico for investments.The plan you  have gathered in you whitepaper  are all very  interesting .Im glad that i add this project in my lists to be part .Cant wait the app for beta testing.The roadmap is very informative.This kind of project is great to spread and share with my friends and we have to create crowd for the popularity of this project. Smiley

It already is in beta and you can use the app. Go and download it. Yes the project deserve more attention.

Will your investors have any additional benefits (excluding trading token on exchanges)?
Are there any specific calculations for the size of all these rewards?
good question, but I found nothing in the whitepaper and on the website.

I want to know the way it is worked out how many tokens you get. It says /60/70% of the award for distribution.

I think this is great project with  interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!
Many projects offer a similar platform like this site .. at least there should not be any different in its features in order to stay competitive with other competitors

Media coin works well and I can't think of many competitors.
lipspickotua4611

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:49:25 AM

I'm new here. I liked the idea of the project. They're in their pre-ICO stage right now, is it right? I wonder what's the price of the token, how much will I get for investing the minimum . Also, what's the price and minimum purchase will be at actual ICO? Thank you for your attention  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: