Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad "good" news.  (Read 14764 times)
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:14:10 AM

Friends, the news background on the crypto market has been very active lately, and in a rather positive way, but not every good news is true. How does this affect your investments and strategy on the market? How to protect against fakes?
for me news means confusion there are 100 of researchers who tell 1000 ways , listening to that is just a waste of time and acting upon that is is waste of money , I really don't understand how markets reacts to news ,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:22:45 AM

The best way to protect yourself against fake is by doing your own research. Most things we read online should be verified first before we believe them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:45:36 PM

Friends, the news background on the crypto market has been very active lately, and in a rather positive way, but not every good news is true. How does this affect your investments and strategy on the market? How to protect against fakes?
for me news means confusion there are 100 of researchers who tell 1000 ways , listening to that is just a waste of time and acting upon that is is waste of money , I really don't understand how markets reacts to news ,

Actually listen to news related to major event can be an alternative ways to predict crypto market price movement. If the major events show positive trends, people will looking for it, then the price movement trend going up and vice versa. But, always do your own research related to the news, don't swallow it raw.
For more reference you can read here: https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/155.asp
marnilce

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:45:15 AM

there is no right answer on your question. i guess situation will change after time passes
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:17:25 AM

every year, the issue of reliability in the crypto market becomes more and more intense and significant. the main thing is to avoid scammers, use only verified crypto wallets (OK, Google has not been canceled). The question of how to warn yourself against untruthful reviews remains open

Reliability is always questionable since we are dealing online but we can do something to minimize the risk like reading the other feedbacks and find more deeper information about the platforms where we wanna trust our money although feedback can be manipulated still we can find ways to research on social media platforms and here to get more deeper knowledge about those scams and not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:42:58 AM

Actually listen to news related to major event can be an alternative ways to predict crypto market price movement. If the major events show positive trends, people will looking for it, then the price movement trend going up and vice versa. But, always do your own research related to the news, don't swallow it raw.
For more reference you can read here: https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/155.asp
Indeed. don't rely on particular events, make sure to do your research and plan everything not just to be moved by any news around. Always be careful as the market volatility can harmed your investment if you'll not going to be careful.
Anticipate after observing the possibilities before taking any decision inside this market.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:34:32 AM

Indeed. don't rely on particular events, make sure to do your research and plan everything not just to be moved by any news around. Always be careful as the market volatility can harmed your investment if you'll not going to be careful.
Anticipate after observing the possibilities before taking any decision inside this market.

That's why we need to set our mindset that sell while the hype is on buy when it subside since if we continuously hodl when there's a hype we might gonna get crazy to get caught when market do a correction since we will be trap in that case and actually we see a lot of it that's why securing our money is good when right time came and don't be so greedy to earn more since expectation will always kill off especially on market conditions.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:08:00 AM

there is no right answer on your question. i guess situation will change after time passes

No, I doubt that situations will change in the future. This has been very effected for people who has bad intentions in the market to create FUD to pull the price down. What is going to change is that people should be wary and use this common sense and be more intelligent so that somewhat we won't be affected by any negative news and we should be mentally tough as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 11:29:36 AM

No, I doubt that situations will change in the future. This has been very effected for people who has bad intentions in the market to create FUD to pull the price down. What is going to change is that people should be wary and use this common sense and be more intelligent so that somewhat we won't be affected by any negative news and we should be mentally tough as well.

Correct since if we easily break down when situation sudden change then might we will be in situation that we don't want to be and thinking smart is the best thing that we need to do since there are several fuds scattering and it will not be eliminated since it's normal in the market and that is the big players game to earn so we should do our research to educate ourselves on how to react in sudden changes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:54:04 PM

Correct since if we easily break down when situation sudden change then might we will be in situation that we don't want to be and thinking smart is the best thing that we need to do since there are several fuds scattering and it will not be eliminated since it's normal in the market and that is the big players game to earn so we should do our research to educate ourselves on how to react in sudden changes.
and what I'm doing right now is convincing my own predictions and decisions to make investments and trade, and I learn to be not easily influenced by the bad news that has spread, whatever the outcome I have prepared my mentality in making decisions what should I do , because it's better in my opinion, about the results I think about later the most important for me is, I try to be able to know the extent to which I can bring myself to be able to achieve success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: